• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot Girls at the Office

BAT

2nd Level Red Feather
One of my favorite sights is a girl sitting at her desk barefooted, especially if her bare feet are propped up on the desk. It's as though she has posted a sign saying, "Please Tickle Me."

The rule is, every girl who sits at this desk must go barefoot.

A few more.

Attachments

• BB75.jpg
    BB75.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 748
Old friends from FMC - Jewell Marceau and Cory Lane.

Nice! Like the last one especially, and the girl in the pink near the top. Thanks for sharing

beauty, are they hiring.....i could make coffee, file, shred.....be a footstool

All very nice but that last one wow thanks for posting and sharing

Would love to have been in that room 30 mins later lol

Any Work Getting Done?

I don't know how much work is getting done if any of the Girls in the photos you have shared work at the Office I'm working. Great photos thank you for posting them, BAT.

LBFT

oh dear...I wonder if we could mix in a bondage scene...those offices get robbed in those tv shows.

:firedevil

What a yummy set of pics. Drives me insane at my office seeing girls play with their shoes or slip em off! Don't they know I am trying to work!

Great pics BAT. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting them. I would get NO work done if I worked in that office. :D

These pics remind of a particular clip from a few years ago with a gorgeous blonde woman in an office setting with her bare feet propped up on a desk at work. She was talking to someone on the phone and a guy would come by and tickle her feet every so often. I don't remember who the clip was produced by. I apologize. But I love that type of scenario. :wub:

Outstanding collection of pics. The
first thread set is gorgeous.The lady and
her feet. :)

Gorgeous barefoot office girls. Thanks, BAT! I'm sorry I missed this thread when it was first posted. Barefoot girls in offices are one of my biggest fantasies, second only maybe to barefoot girls on ladders, of course, lol.

Mitch

Gorgeous barefoot office girls. Thanks, BAT! I'm sorry I missed this thread when it was first posted. Barefoot girls in offices are one of my biggest fantasies, second only maybe to barefoot girls on ladders, of course, lol.

Mitch

I tried to find pictures of barefoot girls on ladders in an office, but it's harder than it sounds.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back