• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot Girls at the Office

Barefoot Girl at MY office

Here are a couple of shots of a girl at my office. It's VERY hard to get any work done when she slips her shoes off! Sorry for the quality, I took them with my cell.

5548456324_2c3eb1f70e_b.jpg

5548456152_8eab27c4a6_b.jpg

I so couldn't work there. Realistically I wouldn't be able to get anything but a few quick tickles in every now and again, lol and I'd probably would be too distracted to work diligently. Lol. Now if I happened to walk in on that last pic..well..What goes on behind closed doors after hours is fair game. :p

Beautiful shots. The ladder shots, and the office girl shots are awesome. Thanks!

Mitch

A well-known barefoot girl at the office.

Huh. Must have forgotten about it. Although I don't how I could have, with that picture!

I like this series.

Attachments

• BB916.jpg
    BB916.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 125
  • BB876.jpg
    BB876.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 235
How much you wanna bet that office's productivity is low as well as the turnover rate?

Hell I don't even like feet,but I have to say FINE JOb.

No disrespect but its funny how people claim to not like bare feet and yet they come into a thread like this? LOL

Here are a couple of shots of a girl at my office. It's VERY hard to get any work done when she slips her shoes off! Sorry for the quality, I took them with my cell.

5548456324_2c3eb1f70e_b.jpg

5548456152_8eab27c4a6_b.jpg

I know her face is hidden but I hope she is okay with you posting this on the internet.

Not me!
I love barefeet!
I would lose my mind in that office!!!

This is a great post and I absolutely love these types of shots! I have some saved on my computer of a girl named Tiffany. She's a gorgeous brunette from an older website and these were supposedly taken in her real cubicle at work.

I'm adding a few of them if that's okay, because I don't want you to think I'm trying to hijack your thread??!! Hope this is okay?

I do not own these or sell them, however I do have more from this set and of Tiffany.

Attachments

• tiffoff2.jpg
    tiffoff2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 196
  • tiffoff3.jpg
    tiffoff3.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 167
  • tiffoff4.jpg
    tiffoff4.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 137
  • tiffoff5.jpg
    tiffoff5.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 144
  • tiffoff6.jpg
    tiffoff6.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 183
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back