• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mega Thread German Homeshopping

tklfriend

TMF Poster
Hi there,...

i´ve been cleaning up my HDD-Recorder and would like to say "Thank You" for all Voter´s on the AXA Advent-Calendar last year,... sadly the clip they made wasn´t very satisfying,... but i hope some of my QVC / HSN / Channel21 clips are ;)

Some of them are "tickling", and some of them only "german tickle-mention" but i also post them here,....

Take note: at the end of the Post, there is a *.rar upload where you can download all these clips at once,...

**********************************************************************************

Clip 1 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 6 mb)

Clip 2 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 4 mb)

Clip 3 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 2 mb)

Clip 4 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 2 mb)

Clip 5 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 14 mb)

Clip 6 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 4 mb)

Clip 7 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 20 mb)

Clip 8 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 9 mb)

Clip 9 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 9 mb)

Clip 10 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 8 mb)

Clip 11 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 12 mb)

Clip 12 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 4 mb)

Clip 13 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 25 mb)

Clip 14 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 9 mb)

Clip 15 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 8 mb)

Clip 16 (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 6 mb)

ALL
Clips (fastshare / *.wmv / ca. 146 mb)

greetings from Germany

tklfriend

P.S. by the way,... anyone know a good freeware Picturecollage/Snapshot program without the banner in the middle which is chronological ?

thanks for these clips

there is some nice giggling in them

Thankyou/Dankeschön

Many thanks tklfriend. How much time did you spend watching these homeshopping channels?
Poor Renata:blaugh:

How much time did you spend watching these homeshopping channels?

hmmmmm fast rewind and fast forward,... maybe 10-15 minutes daily? ;)
the best is, that there is no sound when you push the fast forward button,.....
when there would be sound i probably would go insane from all the bullsh** they are talking ^^

but the giggles are nice,.... and i watch them in normal speed of course ;)

when there would be sound i probably would go insane from all the bullsh** they are talking ^^

;-) I think so...

I was hoping that one of the hosts would take the opportunity to reach over and give her a quick finger tickle. But anyways that was great!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post all these clips, I know it must have taken alot of time and effort. That last one was a missed opportunity for sure. With all that rubbing and touching on her feet, they could have easily ran there fingernails over them.

Nice work tklfriend, danke! My hand still aches from macro clicking all those times for the AXE Kalender :D

For image snapshots try Media Player Classic, it is an excellent player also! Click 'File' -> 'Save Thumbnails...' and then you can choose how many rows and columns you want in the montage. Hope this helps :)

Be Careful

Clicked on Clip 16 and some bogus warning about computer contamination came up, which could be indicative of a virus. I managed to exit without any apparent damage, but a word to the wise.

Nice work tklfriend, danke! My hand still aches from macro clicking all those times for the AXE Kalender :D

:jumpupanddown: lol ;) but hey,.. we tried!

Clicked on Clip 16 and some bogus warning about computer contamination came up, which could be indicative of a virus. I managed to exit without any apparent damage, but a word to the wise.

Anyone else got this problem? i checked my files with Avira --> nothing....

Thanks for all these!

Any chance someone could translate the relevant parts of clip 7? My German isn't good at all, but I'm pretty sure the lady on the right goes on for quite a bit about how ticklish her feet are...

Thanks for all these!

Any chance someone could translate the relevant parts of clip 7? My German isn't good at all, but I'm pretty sure the lady on the right goes on for quite a bit about how ticklish her feet are...

Yes, you got it right. The host emphatically explains how ticklish her feet are.
She said that her feet ar so ticklsih that a massage doesn't work for her. She repeatedly emphasizes "not at all" (gar nicht). She also said that she just has to look at her feet and it already tickles.
She knows that it must be comfortable but not for her. Finally she insisted it would'nt be a proper massage because she had to laugh so much.
This is not really a literal translation but I summed it up a bit.

nice post...wish some of these girls would have gotten tickled..the girl in #7 has sexy feet

WOWenschnitzel!!

Thank you for posting and for all the effort in collecting these clips!

It's possible someone saved some of them, but this thread is 11 years old.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back