• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If only, if it wasn't for that glass of wine.

porter1

TMF Poster
F/F Upper body and Nylon feet tickling

Not too much of a story really but more of a 'if only'.

I was doing some building work on my Aunts garage, as she's family (Dad's Sister) I did the work for free, she just payed for the materials.

I live about thirty miles away so we agreed that it was prob easier if I stayed overnight and finished it off the following day.

Ruth (my Aunt) had already arranged to have three of her girlfriends around for a few glasses of wine, I told her it wasn't a prob, and that I was going out anyway, so yours-truly spent the evening down the local boozer.

Aunt Ruth told me that Kath (Ruth's best Friend) was bringing her sister-in-law with her, a woman called Treena, who my aunt didn't really like, so she said with any luck they'd be well gone by 10.30.

I kissed my Aunt as I left for the pub, complimenting her on her smart appearance, a ruffled Cream blouse, dark Brown skirt and sheer smoke coloured nylons, for a middle-aged Lady she had a really nice hour glass figure.
I waved goodbye and made my way to the local, just a fifteen minute walk away.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

I eventually left the pub after 5 or 6 beers and a few games of pool and arrived back about 10.45, and as I stepped through the door I could hear em all giggling like naughty schoolgirls.

I walked straight through to the dimly lit kitchen to make myself a coffee and noticed the serving hatch was slightly open, so as I waited for the kettle to boil I peered through the hatch to see what all the noise was about.

They were all there, I recognized the one Woman as Treena through my Aunt's description of her, small, thin face, high pitched voice and her old fashioned hair style cut in a fringe, yep I was right....it was Treena.

My Aunt's best mate Kath had an old unflattering school photo of this Treena bitch in her purse, and had threatened to show it to my Aunt and the other woman.
Treena had gone red from embarrassment and begged Kath not to show it, Kath not wishing to embarrass this bitch any more agreed not to show it, much to the disappointment of the other two, who kept begging her to reveal it.

Then quick as a flash my Aunt grabbed the purse and attempted to remove the photo, loud screeching, screaming and wicked laughter followed, and Treena sprang on Ruth and tried to wrestle it from her, but being smaller and lighter the bitch was having no joy whatsoever.
with the other two looking on, (not to mention me peering through the serving hatch) Ruth began to tease her, saying "Oh my, this must be bad, I can't wait to see it'.

Treena was getting frustrated and now began pleading with my Aunt to give her the purse, but Ruth kept teasing her.

I was really enjoying this playful little spat and I closed the serving hatch a few inches so I wouldn't be noticed, yet I still had a great view.

I was really enjoying watching my Aunt make a complete ass out of her rival.
My Aunt being a curvaceous Lady at about 5ft 7" was having little problem in dealing with her slight rival, I'm guessing Treena to be 5ft 3" ish, and easily kept her at bay.

My Aunt was toying with this Woman, almost like an adult holding a toy above a child's head.
It was getting a little rough and a tad more serious between them, although the other two seemed oblivious to the growing tension.
Alcohol was playing a big part in proceedings and the dislike between them was becoming more obvious by the second.

"Oh no you don't....ahh ahh behave....oh no....oh no you don't, you're not having it yet !" My Aunt teased and taunted her frailer rival, with such ease.

My Aunt held the purse aloft, high above her head, she really was keeping Treena at bay quite easily, pushing her away like a rag doll and using her full bodied figure to the full, bouncing and shoving the slighter Woman aside and repelling every pathetic attack.
My Aunt was a well rounded Lady, big rounded butt, solid thighs and large breasted, yep this was child's play for her.

Aunt Ruth was mocking and ridiculing Treena's weak attempts at trying to regain the purse, and the more my Aunt mocked and teased the more frustrated and angrier the smaller Woman got, again much to the delight of the other two Ladies.

"Give it back...give me it back....give me it back...........shit, give it here" Treena's high pitched scream was so grating on the ears.

I remember feeling quite turned on seeing my Aunt and this Woman whom she didn't like frolicking around, especially as Aunt Ruth was in total command

But to my amazement things were about to change quite dramatically !

Treena suddenly started to tickle Ruth's arms and belly, more out of hope and sheer desperation, however this caused instant wild hysterical screaming from my aunt, and even more frantic tickling from a stunned, shocked but clearly delighted Treena.

All four women were howling with laughter, and none more than Aunt Ruth, she was screaming the house down now.
I couldn't believe the sudden turnaround and the noise bellowing from my Aunt.

Treena's relentless tickling had caused my Aunt to buckle and wilt, falling to her knees in fits of hysterical laughter, clinging hold of the purse whist screaming and howling,

Ruth was now curled up in a fetus position with little Treena sat on top of her, she kept tickling away relentlessly as my aunt's screaming got louder.

Aunt Ruth then surrendered the purse, throwing it several feet away on the carpet, but instead of Treena dismounted my Aunt and grabbing the purse she kept up her tickling, almost forgetting about the photo.

"You've got it back...aaaagggghhhhh it's...it's....aaaaaggghhhhoooo...it's over there....it's over theaaaaaaooooooohh aaahhhh hhhhee"

My aunt was laughing and screaming so loudly and was now kicking her legs as Treena sat on top running her fingers over my aunt's body and under arms.
The other two women were laughing helplessly at Ruth's predicament, just looking on and enjoying
the fun and the extraordinary turnaround.

I could see the expression on treena's face, she was loving this, really loving it, and if this was the Woman my Aunt didn't like, then I suppose the feeling would be only mutual !
Reclaiming the photo was now secondary on her mind, she amazingly had my Aunt at her mercy and was going for the kill.

The kettle had boiled but I was way too engrossed in this tickling to make coffee, instead I watched Treena 'up her game' no doubt enjoying her surprise position of dominance.

My Aunt's face was now beetroot red, and tears were running down her cheeks.
Treena had no intention of stopping, she looked like she was just warming up, I bet she never though she'd end the night tickling the hostess senseless, but she sure was.

The other two women had also crawled onto the carpet for a better view, and they were also wiping away tears of laughter as they looked on chuckling.

The noise in that room was way loud now, and was about to get even louder when the other woman (whose name i didn't know) grabbed Ruth's leg.
she started to tickle my Aunt's dark smoke coloured pantyhosed foot, gently running her fingers down the soles.

If my Aunt's screaming was loud before, it became even louder now, she was wailing with laughter.
on seeing my Aunt's reaction to having her foot tickled, Treena quickly dismounted my Aunt and scampered to her other foot, only her tickling was unlike that of the other woman, she didn't gently run her fingers slowly down the sole, oh no, she scurried all over my Aunts nylon foot, tickling way harder and faster than the other Woman.

My Aunt was screaming and tapping the carpet with the palms of her hands, shaking her head from side to side, she was being owned by Treena and now seemed unable to defend herself from the torturous constant tickling.

The other Woman was occasionally stopping, pausing for breath before gently resuming her playful stroking, but not Treena...oh no, she had an almost demonic look on her face, her aggressive non stop tickling had reduced my Aunt to a giggling screaming wreck, and seeing my Aunt in such disarray and distress seemed to turn her on, she was digging and poking between the toes and raking the soles so relentlessly, showing no mercy whatsoever !

I could see from the expression on Treena's face that this wasn't just playful tickling, the other Women were oblivious to it, but I could see it clearly from my vantage point that she was getting off on my Aunt's discomfort and had no intention of stopping, none at all !.

There was no love lost between my Aunt and this Woman, and her cruel intent was so cleverly disguised in the form of a (so called) playful tickle fight.
My Aunt's sheer nylon feet were being teased and tortured with such ease now, there was no fightback at all, she was just so defenseless.

My Aunt kept tapping out.."I'm going to wet myself...stop..stop" ..."I'll pee myself...stop...please...oh stop...stop....I'm going to pee"

Any other Woman would've stopped tickling by now...but not this bitch, she refused to cease and carried on attacking the feet.
I could not believe what I was watching, why couldn't they see what she was doing !

My Aunt's skirt had risen high to her hips and her nylon clad butt cheeks were now on full show and she looked like she was about to cry for real, such was her distress.

Such was the sheerness of my Aunt's dark smoke nylons that I was able to see every toe wiggle and tense as she wriggled in submission.
She was being owned right in front of my eyes and in her own living room, and even more annoyingly by a Woman she loathed.

Treena was going for the kill, I'm sure she wanted my Aunt to cry and pee herself !

But Just then I heard a "Oh shit, oh shit"

Someone's leg had knocked over a glass of red wine, and it quickly began staining the light colored carpet.
Treena and the other woman stopped tickling and my exhausted Aunt sprang to her feet.
Treena's face was a picture, she looked really really pissed off !

I quickly raced up the stairs and listened from the landing, as they began rushing in the kitchen to get towels to mop up the mess.

I disappeared into my room and stayed there until morning, thinking about how Treena had caught Ruth, and that expression of such surprise that quickly changed to dominance and satisfaction etched on her face.

I perished the thought of Aunt Ruth being caught alone in that room by Treena, but lay awake for hours imagining a different ending, an ending in which no Wine was spilled, and an ending in which Treena finished my begging sobbing Aunt off.

I must admit that seeing two Mature Women have a tickle fight right in front of me was stirring in the least, especially the sudden amazing turnaround and change in fortune.
I masturbated that night, my head full of screams, feet, laughter, toes, tears, devilment, excitement and sheer black nylon hose....aaah what a night !

The next morning as soon as Aunt Ruth saw me she said "I didn't hear you come home last night, did you have a nice time ?"

"Oh yeah thanks, I had a Chinese meal and got in late"

"and you ?" I asked.

"Just a quiet night, boring really" she said unconvincingly.

"I'm glad you had a nice night" she said

I though to myself...'I would have had an even better night if it hadn't been for that blasted glass of wine' I just could not see that Treena bitch stopping.

If only they hadn't upset that glass of wine...if only....ahhhhh !.

The End

Attachments

• Ruth Pearson.png
    Ruth Pearson.png
    390.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
TKL Rebel, Markos and Milagros317 thanx for your positive comments.

Great story, mate, thanks for sharing!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Again, a big thanx to NickJ, SmashTV, TickleRelish, proud2tickle and maniactickle for your neat comments.
Alas there is no video of this but if there were you'd have to turn the volume down for sure, cos that bitch Treena had Ruth squealing like a pig.

'Treena the Tickler' now there's an idea for another story .
poor old aunt Ruthie.....I would pay to see treena tickle the shit out of your aunt again....and i'm not joking !!!

why don't you shit stir and contact treena, telling her that your aunt is there for the taking, daring her to go back and try it on again...go on stir the shit ! :stirthepot:

Last edited:
I went to a BBQ at my Aunt's recently and after several beers I managed to pluck up the courage and ask her if she was ticklish.

'Not really' was her reply

What a liar...lol...I wish I had the courage to 'out' her, strange how she didn't admit it,
It felt so wrong to stare and enjoy her plight, yet as well as being shocked at the eventual outcome I was also aroused at her pitiful surrender to that other Woman.

Brief Update !!!!!...Not seen or heard Treena's name mentioned for ages, but out of the Blue my Aunt (Ruth) has accepted an invitation to a 'Ann Summers' party at Kath's in May, and guess what....Treena IS going !

I would imagine my Aunt's dislike for that Woman is even stronger now since they last met, but Treena's presence is unlikely to stop my Aunt attending a get together and a few drinks with her friend Kath.

If anything happens, and I know the chances are pretty slim....but IF it does..I'll def let you know !

Last edited:
Great story M8....Thanks for sharing it with us all........hope you get a chance to test her ticklishness for yourself......sounds like her nylon feet are the place to go for!!!

Update....Ruth (my Aunt) did accept that invitation to the 'Ann Summers' party at Kath's back last May, and guess what....Treena was there !

Just imagine.... my Aunt's dislike for that Woman intensified ten-fold since that last fateful meeting, but Treena's presence at the party had my Aunt running for cover, she arrived late and left within forty minutes after hearing Treena boasting about their last fateful encounter.
I guess Ruth again feared the worst and fled the party.
Such a pity that her paranoia stopped her enjoying a 'girls night out' and an excuse for a catch-up and a few bottles of wine with her good friend Kath.

My Aunt firstly made the excuse that she felt unwell and had to leave, but has since come clean and told me all about her experience at the hands of Treena...alas I refrained from telling her that I actually witnessed the ordeal first hand and instead listened with excited interest to her (slightly inaccurate) version of events from that glorious night.

If there's just a chance....just a chance of lightening striking twice then I'll let you know, it's such a small neighborhood and their path's are bound to cross.

My Aunt's a big strong Lady and no definitely no pushover but that bitch seems to have her measure now.
I'm preying Treena's every inch the bitch I 'know' she is, the look on her face that night convinced me of that, plus the fact that I'm positive she dislikes my Aunt even more than my Aunt dislikes her.

I doubt anything will happen, but IF it does..I'll be in position ready...fingers crossed !

Last edited:
I totally love spontaneous situations like that! (except the spilled wine part) :wahooo:

Thanks robmic, and sorry for not replying but I forgot about this post oops ! :facepalm2:

Hope you guys liked that recolection, I'd love to hear your opinions !

Last edited:
Great tale! I think you should avenge your aunt. Treena's soles need a fine tuning!

Thanks Jasonish and sole seeker, I agree wholeheartedly that Treena needs to be taught a lesson but I'm afraid my feet are just as sensitive as my Aunt's (I guess ticklishness must run in the family) so the though of being tickled by a Woman, and a small Woman like Treena could be a touch embarrassing.

But you're right, she does need a good tickling ! lol

fabulous story.
and from the uk as well. brilliant

A big thanks to bethany and johnjo, I'm made up that you enjoyed the account of my Aunt's perilous evening, thank you again for taking the time to leave those replies.

Footnote: I was resealing Aunt Ruth's bathroom sink last week and before I left she showed me her new 'outfit' for 'The Roaring Twenties' night down the club.
She walked across the landing and gave me a 'twirl', spinning slowly around in her Silver and Black sequined dress, complete with black seamed nylons and heels.

On seeing her shapely full figure in those clothes.....well my thoughts again returned to that eventful evening and that bloody spilled bottle of Wine.....damn !!!!!

Last edited:
I'm unashamingly bumping up my 'one and only' story, just in case a few of the many new members haven't read it.

Hope some of you 'newbie's' enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the experience !

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back