• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If only, if it wasn't for that glass of wine.

I enjoyed rereading your tale. I noticed that you said you couldn't seek retribution for your aunt because your feet are too ticklish. I have a suggestion - wear some high top laced combat boots. Your family's insult must be avenged. (And we readers must have further tales for our enjoyment.)

I wonder if it is possible that your aunt was actually telling the truth when she claimed that she wasn't really ticklish.
I've known a couple of women who were not ticklish under normal circumstances, but did become more susceptible after a glass of wine or two.
It's possible that your aunt just came up against the wrong tickler at the wrong time—i.e. a woman she was wary of, in a social situation where she had had a couple of drinks.

Thanks sole seeker and Tokyo_tickler, .....Tokyo_Tickler I think you're right in the sense that 'she came up against the wrong tickler at the wrong time' because most people would stop on seeing someone that helpless, but Treena had no intention of ever stopping, it was only the fact that the wine got spilled that made her stop, and her face was a picture....she was really pissed off at having to stop.

And sole seeker, I guess ticklishness must run in the family, only I will openly admit it, whereas my Aunt likes to be in control and hates being beaten, at or by anything or anyone !

If my Aunt and Treena were to actually fight for real, then I'm sure my Aunt would hammer Treena every time.....however, if they were to meet again in a tickle fight....well I hate to admit it but Treena would have my Aunt again, she was so wild and relentless.

Really pleased that you both enjoyed my account of their meeting, and thanks both for taking the time and trouble to leave a reply.

I only see my Aunt once every few months or so, but always 'live in hope' that of witnessing another tickle fight.

Thanks Porter1!

Your aunt's Roaring Twenties outfit sounds great—she obviously has a keen sense of fun.

If I might make a suggestion: why not initiate a tickle-fight between you and your aunt? You and she obviously get on very well, so she would be unlikely to take umbrage. It probably wouldn't be too hard to find some "excuse" to start tickling her (maybe if she cracks a joke at your expense or teases you about something).

I sometimes used to stay at my aunt's house (around the time I was leaving school and going off to university), and after eventually plucking up the courage to try a tickle or two, enjoyed quite a number of tickling episodes with her.

You're quite right Tokyo_Tickler, I should initiate a tickle fight.
I'd have to pick the right moment though, maybe over the Christmas period that moment may arise, but if I'm totally honest I would love to see Treena tickle my Aunt again.
It was so intense and brutal, perverse in some ways but so darn exciting to experience.

Wish there was SOME way you could trick your aunt into being tied up, and then Treena just happens to stop by....

Hey Horatio, My Aunt Ruth is a real tough Lady, she's both physically and mentally strong, and bows to no one.....or so I thought !

But to answer your cunning poser..... I truly dread to think what Treena would do to my Aunt if she were to have her bound.
There was real spite and devilish intent etched on her face that night, my Aunt dislikes Treena, of that she's openly admitted, but I would go a step further and say Treena HATES my Aunt's guts....you had to be there to see her cruel intent.

Having my Aunt bound and secured would be quite kinky but whether I could go through with it is another matter, a friendly tickle it would not be !!!!.
It would be sheer torture for my Aunt.....and to be taken apart by that little bitch would be both too humiliating, embarrassing and shocking for my Aunt to cope with, it would leave her beaten and devastated !

Last edited:
Phew, little wonder tricky treena wanted to tickle your aunts feet, who wouldn't want to tickle those big beauties :feets::cheer:

Last edited:
Having read this again I'm going to play Devil's advocate here and say your Aunt got everything she deserved.

In my humble opinion your Aunt instigated, then mocked and bullied that other woman into taking such drastic actions.
She used her superior height and weight to full advantage and toyed with her hapless prey in front of the other guests, and got exactly what she deserved....A bloody good hiding !

Such a shame that wine got spilled, a just outcome would have been your Aunt peeing herself and running to the bathroom in tears and humiliation.

Justice was only half served, would love to see her really finished off !

Last edited:
Haven't read this for a while. It's still one of the best told stories on here.

Haven't read this for a while. It's still one of the best told stories on here.

Thanks johnjo, appreciate that !

No developments on the tickling front, however I did see Treena at a DIY store recently, she doesn't really know me and I couldn't help but 'size her up' as I stood behind her in the que, she looked far smaller and weedier than I remembered, I couldn't help but wonder how this Woman managed to defeet my stronger Aunt...it still puzzles me today !

Somehow I'll have to 'stir the pot' :stirthepot: and prey I get to witness a rematch :wahooo:

what size are your aunts feet, how tall was your aunt in compare to treena.
also their age, how old are the women ?
and can you post a pic of your aunts legs and feet ?
is your aunt a married woman and does she still wear smoke nylons ?

Last edited:
what size are your aunts feet, how tall was your aunt in compare to treena.
also their age, how old are the women ?
and can you post a pic of your aunts legs and feet ?
is your aunt a married woman and does she still wear smoke nylons ?

Aunt Ruth was probably 3 or 4 inches taller than the much slighter Treena.
and was several years older than her wicked rival.

Ruth is single these days and yes she still wears those smoke coloured nylons.

My Aunt stands at 5ft 7"(that I know for sure as she once mentioned it) she's always had a classic 'hour glass' figure, large breasted, tight waist and wide hipped, however she has a bit of 'middle aged spread' now, and wears glasses, but is still in great shape for a lady of her age.

Aunt Ruth's feet I believe are a size 8 (quite large) and her dress sense I'd say is pretty constant, blouse and skirts rather than dresses and trousers, preferring dark colours rather than bright/loud clothes, the same with her nylons, sheer black, smoke, brown and navy etc.

She can appear quite stern and opinionated to anyone that doesn't know her well, but anyone that does will tell you her bark is much worst than her bite and she has a wicked/cruel sense of humor, oh and (as we know) hates, hates hates..... being tickled !

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING MY AUNT or just PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

Last edited:
Hey Horatio, My Aunt Ruth is a real tough Lady, she's both physically and mentally strong, and bows to no one.....or so I thought !

But to answer your cunning poser..... I truly dread to think what Treena would do to my Aunt if she were to have her bound.
There was real spite and devilish intent etched on her face that night, my Aunt dislikes Treena, of that she's openly admitted, but I would go a step further and say Treena HATES my Aunt's guts....you had to be there to see her cruel intent.

Having my Aunt bound and secured would be quite kinky but whether I could go through with it is another matter, a friendly tickle it would not be !!!!.
It would be sheer torture for my Aunt.....and to be taken apart by that little bitch would be both too humiliating, embarrassing and shocking for my Aunt to cope with, it would leave her beaten and devastated !

Just like orangeman1, I’m also going to play devils advocate here and hope you don’t think of me as a dick. So would you be saying that there’s no chance that you would ever slip that note to Treena’s mailbox saying your aunt is ticklish?

Just like orangeman1, I’m also going to play devils advocate here and hope you don’t think of me as a dick. So would you be saying that there’s no chance that you would ever slip that note to Treena’s mailbox saying your aunt is ticklish?

Nah....this isnt creepy or anything...

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back