• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 07

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
I wish people would comment my stories

Steven was able to cross the border into the United States from Mexico just fine. Now he’s finally in California. Tijuana was definitely a different experience. He hasn’t tickled a victim, besides his wife Christa without tying them up. He has never started a big tickle fight either. He’s wondering what new experiences he’ll have as he approaches the southern California town as San Diego.

Tickle Monster Saga 07
“Journey to Madtown Part 2: San Diego”​

Steven is looking around the city, thinking he wants to find a different kind of girl. Perhaps one kind of girl he hasn’t tickled before. Beautiful girls all around, wearing minimal clothing, but he wants to find the perfect girl. He spots her. Ashley, a cute girl, but a little chunky. She’s an African American, Indian mix around the age of 20. “Perhaps a girl with a little more meat on her. More to tickle.” He says to himself. “That’ll do.” She was wearing short shorts and a tanktop, with flip flops. Steven fallows her. Sneaking behind her. He sees her go into her home. She appears to be home alone. Steven decides to sneak into her home.
Ashley lays down on the couch. She turns on the TV. She starts to watch it, not noticing Steven creep in. He sits behind the couch so he’s out of eye sight. He scratches her feet. She giggles and quickly sits up. “Who’s there? Someone tickled my feet.” She looks around and see’s no one. She lays back down with her feet on the arm rest of the couch again. Steven puts his goo on her legs so they can’t leave the armrest. She still can’t see him. He reaches his hands onto her feet and starts to tickle them. She starts to laugh and kind of moves. She tries to get up and away from whatever’s tickling her but she’s not going anywhere. She keeps laughing, and tries to pull her feet up with her arms, but they’re stuck to tight. Suddenly the tickling stopped. “Woah, that was weird.” She tries to pull her feet up with her arms again but they’re still stuck. Steven moves up to her head. Grabs her arms and stretches them over the other arm rest and gets them stuck there. This time Ashley looks up and sees him. He is in his tickle monster form. She is about to scream for help but before she can Steven attacks her armpits and she laughs instead of screams.
“I won’t hurt you. I just want to make you laugh, that’s all.”
“I’m very ticklish.” She somehow manages to get out while laughing. Steven starts to count her ribs. This makes her giggle. “Hehehehehe. He he he he he he.” He then digs into her sides right below her armpits. “Hahahahahahahaha!” He then goes up and down her sides. She tries to move from side to side, getting away from the fingers. “Hahahahahahahhaaahhaaa”
“I love all this body I get to tickle.” As he switches off tickling her belly and her sides.
“Did you hehahahahehe just call hahahahahehehahahahahe me fat” She replies.
“Yes, but there’s nothing wrong with being fat. Just more to tickle.” He tickles her hips.
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Stop. Hahahahahahehehehahahaheha” Ashley just laughs and wiggles around. Steven slides his hands slightly under her shorts and tickles her thighs. “Hahahahahehehehehahahaheheheheheeheheheahahaha. No, no!” He slides his hands to the back of her thighs and tickles them. “Hahahhehhahahehahahahha.” She screams out laughter as she jerks her legs around. “Get out of my shorts! Hahahahahahahah! Not my bare legs! Hahehehehehehehahahahahehohohohahahaha.”
“Ok.” He says and then quickly takes his hands out of her shorts and slides them under her shirt and tickles her bare belly.
“That’s worse! Way worse! Hahahehehahahahahahaha.” She twists and turns, trying to break free. “Hahahahehhahahehahahheha.”
“Way worse? Maybe, but it feels so good. You know you love it.”
“No, no! Hahahehahahehahahahahahahahaa.” She laughs as Steven slides his hands to her sides, still under her shirt. He starts squeezing her sides and she screams. She tries to turn on her side but is unsuccessful. Steven tickles up her sides and tickles her bare armpits under her shirt. She tries to pull her arms down, but can’t. She can just laugh and laugh and that’s what she does. He then tickles back down her sides to her hips and eventually pulls his hands out of her shirt, with her laughing all the way down. He stops and she takes a breath. “Having fun you freak?”
“You know, I have you at my mercy. Might not be a good idea to call me a freak. But, yes I am.” He tickles her bare legs from her hips to her knees.
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Tickling bare skin is mean! It’s more ticklish when it’s bare. And not covered by thick clothes.”
“I know.” He starts tickling right above her knees. She kicks her legs as much as she can and sways them from side to side.
“Hahahahahahaha. No! Hahahahahahahahahehehehahaha.” She laughs.
Steven moves down her legs to her feet. “Now let’s see.” He pokes her feet.
“Hey! You already tickled those.”
“But not for very long.” Steven tickles her feet with his feathery fingers. She moves her feet, as if that would get them away from him, but they aren’t going anywhere. He tickles with his feathery fingers in between her toes. She shakes all over while she laughs.
“Stop! Please! Hahahahahhahahahaheheheehahhahaha!”
“Soon, don’t worry. Just deal with it a little longer.” He continues to tickle in between her toes and she continues to laugh. He then slides his fingers out and tickles the bottoms of her feet.
“Hahahahahahahaha! No, no! Hahahahahahahahaha.” She jerks her legs and her feet as she laughs. Steven lightly moves his fingers over the balls of her feet. “Hehehehe.” She giggles. He moves back up her feet and back to her toes. She’s still moving her feet as quick as she can. “Hahahahahahehahahahehahahaha! Stop!” She curls her toes as he moves his finger over them. “Hehehehehehehehahahaheehehehehehe!” He moves his finger along the sides of her feet. “Hahahahahahaha!”
He stops. She takes a breath. He looks her over. She begins to breathe Heavily. Steven decided she has had enough. He sneaks out the back door and into the shadows. Eventually he changes back into his human form and continues is journey.

The End

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back