• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 08

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Steven has a arrived at a city that is home to both Angels and the happiest place on Earth. What could be better than seeing happy angels roaming around.

Tickle Monster Saga 08
“Journey to Madtown Part 3: Anaheim”​

Steven is roaming around beautiful Anaheim. He is nearing Disneyland. Maybe looking for a beautiful princess to tickle. He’s in luck. He sees someone dressed as Princess Jasmine. An employee of Disneyland. Now who wouldn’t want to tickle Jasmine? With her bare belly. Steven fallows her across the street to where she apparently lives. He wants to tickle her while she has her costume on. He thinks it’ll be fun. He sneaks it quickly, but quietly. She sat down on her bed. Took off her shoes. She doesn’t see Steven come in because she is sitting down on the bed, facing away from the door. Steven walks over to her and quickly lays her on the bed.
“What are you doing? Who are you?” She asks in a panic.
Steven quickly traps her arms and legs in his goo so she can’t move. “Someone who is going to make you very happy, princess.”
“Uh, how about you get out of my room”
“Soon, soon.” Steven says then lightly tickles her armpits.
She giggles a little bit and then says, “What are you doing?”
“This!” Steven says then immediately tickled her armpits harder and she starts to laugh.
“Hahahahaha, not that!”
“Yes that.” Steven tickles her armpits some more. And then starts to play with her bare belly.
She goes back to giggling. “Hehehehe.” She giggles. Steven then starts to tickle her bare belly a little quicker. Her head lays back and a stream of laughter comes out. “Hahahahahaahahaheheehahahaahhe.” He starts to turn into the tickle monster and then her eyes get wider but she can’t stream because Steven’s feathery hands really got her into a fit of giggles. And he then slides a finger into her belly button. She sucks in her belly and laughs, “Hahahahahahahahahaheheheahahahaahahehe. Please stop. I’ll do anything.”
“I don’t want anything, I want this.” Steven says as he pulls his finger out of her belly button and tickles her sides.
“Hahahahahahahahaheheehehahahaha.” She says. Then Steven starts sliding his feathery fingers all around her sides. “Hehehehe. No. No. Hehehehehe.” Steven then starts to tickle her more intensely on her sides. And up her sides and circles her armpits with a feathery finger. She tries to close her arms but she can’t. “Hahahahahahahahahaha. Stop!”
Steven continues to tickle the armpits while occasionally he tickles her neck, which makes her shake her head from side to side. “Oh you know you’re enjoying this.”
“No! Hahahahaheheehahahahahehehee.” She starts to twist from side to side as Steven tickles back down to her bare belly and starts tickling her hips. She laughs as well as bends forward as much as she can. “Hahahahaheheehhahahahhohohohahaha.” Then she lays back down. Steven started tickling her thighs. She tries to kick her legs. She doesn’t move. “Hahahahahahahahaha!” Steven enjoys tickling her thighs through her Princess Jasmine pants. “Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Please!”
“Soon, I promises. I’m having so much fun though.” Steven squeezes down her leg from her hips to her knees.
“Hahaha!” She tries to put her legs together to stop Steven. He then goes back to tickling the thighs, front and back of them. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!” She stops putting her feet together. Steven tickles the inside of both her thighs. Her legs start to shake and she keeps laughing. “Hahahehehehahaheahahehahaha. Stop!” He moves down and tickles her knees. “Hahahahahaha!” Steven then arrives at her feet. Steven moves his feathery fingers along the bottom of her bare feet. She jerks them at first, and then giggled as his feathery fingers traced her feet. He starts tickling her feet. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA! No, no, no! HAAHAHAHAHAHA.” He went in between her toes. “Hehehehahahahaheh HAHAHAHAHHEHE. Please don’t do this!”
“Why not?” He walked his fingers all around her poor, innocent feet.
“HAHAHEHEEHHAHAHHHAAAHAHEHE.” She tried twisting her legs, and twisting her feet. Nothing stopped the tickling. “HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHAHA. Please. I’m begging you!”
“I’ll stop in a minute. Don’t rush me.” He kept attacking her feet with his fingers and she kept jerking, and twisting and laughing.
“Please! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” She screams laughter. Then Steven’s feathery fingers tickles along the sides of her feet. HAHAHAHEHEHehehehehahahahAHAHAhaheh. I’ve had enough!”
Steven stopped suddenly. She took a few deep breathes. “Have you?” Steven lightly tickles her feet.
“Hehehehehe. Yes I have.”
Steven goes back to tickling her feet. “I don’t agree!”
She goes insane with laughing. Moving all around. “HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Noooooo! HAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHEHAHAHA! Please stop!”
“Maybe I should. I guess now you’ve had enough. Maybe.
“I have!”
Steven moves up to her bare belly and starts to tickle it. “Maybe your feet have.” He tickled all around her bare belly.
“HAHAHAHAhehehehhahahahaHAHAHAHA.”
Steven stops. Looks her over and then leaves the room. He leaves unseen, hoping someone finds her and plays with her body like he did. He continues heading North towards his destination and says goodbye to the happy angels that are from Anaheim.

The End

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back