• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 11

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Steven has arrived at the city of Fresno, CA. He’s only one city away from his destination.

Tickle Monster Saga 11
“Journey to Madtown Part 6: Fresno”​

Sara just got back home from the club. She is wearing a short skirt that went down a little past her thighs and a silk, sleeveless shirt. She’s an adorable Mexican that barely reaches 5 feet 3 inches. She’s begging to be tickled. Not literally but Steven sure thinks she is. He fallows her in and into her bed room. Before she can change, he attacks. He lays her down on her bed and gets her stuck there. She tries to scream but she is too afraid. All she see is the green fury beast about to devour her. He catches her by surprise when he reaches down, takes off her shoes and starts to tickle her feet.
“Ahahahahahahahahaha! What is this?”
“I’m a tickle monster.” He continues to attack her feet.
“Ahahahahhahaha. Knock it off!”
“No.” He digs into her toes.
“AHAHAHEHEHAHahahahahahahehehahah! Ahahahehehehehehahahahaa. Please!”
“Not a chance.”
“Hahahahahahahehehehehahahaha! Ahahahehehehahahahah! HEHEHEhahahahahaheehhheehe!” Steven slides his feather fingers up her legs. “Hahahahahahahaha!” He starts to squeeze her knees. She brings her knees together but it still tickles. “Hahahahehehehahaha!” Steven slides his fingers up her legs to her thighs. “No, please no!”
“Oh yes.” Steven slides his fingers up her skirt and tickles her bare thighs.
“Ahahahahehehahahahehahaha!” She tries to kick her legs, but they’re stuck. “Hehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”
“Listen to that wonderful laughter.”
“Stop! Hahahahehehahahahahahehahahaha!” Steven then slides his fingers inside both of her thighs and tickles her. “Hehehehhehe OOHHH hehehehehehehehehehe.”
“Like that huh?”
“Ahahahahahahahaha. No. Ahahahahahahaha!”
“Lies.” He says as he slides his hands under both her thighs and starts tickling them with his feathery fingers.
“Ahahahhahahahehehahahahahaha!”
“Girls in short skirts deserve to be tickled. They really do.”
“Ahahehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”
“I hope people tickle you when you dress like this.” He says as he continues to tickle her thighs, changing back and forth from the insides of her thighs, to the tops of her thighs to the backs.”
“AHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! They do! AHAHAHAHHEHAHAHAHAHA.”
“Good.” He pulls his hands out of her skirt tickles her legs right below her skirt.
“Ahahahahehehahahahahahehaha! Please I’m very ticklish.”
“People tell me that all the time. It doesn’t stop me.
“Hahahahahahehehahaha!” Steven slides his fingers under her shirt and starts to tickle her bare belly. She twists and turns. “Ahahahahehehahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehe! Please! I get tickled… ahahahahahehehahahaa… all the time… ahahahehehahahaha!”
“Good, you should.” He slides his fingers to her sides and tickles her bare sides.
“Hahahahehehahahahahahahehehehehehahaha! No! AHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Steven then slides his fingers back onto her belly and into her belly. “Woah!” She wiggles around. “Ahahahahahehaha!” He slides his fingers out of her shirt and keeps tickling her belly, over the shirt this time. “Ahahahehahahahahehehehahaaha.” Steven digs into Sara’s sides making her jolt from side to side. “Eek! Hahahahaheheha!” Steven spider walks his fingers up her sides. “Hahahahaheheahha!” She laughs. Steven then pokes her armpits. “No, not there! Please! Not there!”
“Yes there.” Steven digs into her armpits.
“AHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! AHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.”
“Laugh away.” He slowly moves his feather fingers in a circle on her armpits.
“HAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Nice little spot here.”
“HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHEHA! STOP TICKLING MY ARMPITS!” She yelled. But he went on. “AHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY WEAK HAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHA SPOT! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHAHA”
“And what a lovely spot it is.” He starts tickling harder.
“AHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! AHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.” He starts to tickle right below her armpits, right beside her breasts. “AHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHAHA!”
“Oh you know you like it.” He moves up past her armpits and tickles her neck.
“AHAHAHehehehahahahahahhahahahahahahahHEHEHEHE.” He suddenly starts tickling her armpits again. “HAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHA!”
Steven starts to count Sara’s ribs. “One, two…”
“Hehehehe” She giggles.
“Three, four.” Then starts to tickle her ribs out of nowhere.
“AHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Meanie! HAHAHAHAHAHA.”
“Meanie am I?”
“Um no. You’re not.”
“No, no. You called me a meanie.” He starts tickling her armpits again.
“NOOOOHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Stop! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“Then don’t insult me.”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OKAY! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I WON’T!” She screams.
“Okay.” Steven goes back to tickling her ribs. And then goes down and tickles her sides and belly.
“Eek! Hahahahehehahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAH! Hahahahehehahahahahah! Hahahahahaehehahahahaha!”
Steven moves his hands down some more and once again slides his hands up her skirt, tickling all around her bare thighs.
“Not again! Hahahahehehahahahahaha. Ooh, ooh. Hahahahahehehehahahahahaaha! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.” She twists and turns and lifts up her legs as much as she can. “Stop! Hehehehehehahahaha!”
Steven slides his fingers toward her knees and starts to squeeze them and run his fingers along the back of her knees. She continues to twist and turn and lift her legs. “Hahahehehahahahahaahhahaha. Please! Ahaheheheheheehehehehehahahahahaha. Stop this!”
“Almost done.” Steven tells Sara. He then scoots down some more. He tickles her bare feet.
“Hehehehehahahahahaha.” Steven then starts to tickle her toes. She squeels. “Hahahahahaahhehehahaha. Please! Hahahahehahahahaa.
Steven stops. “I hope someone comes in and finds you and tickles you some more.”
“Bastard.”
“What was that I told you about insulting me?” Steven walks up to her armpits and starts to dig into them.
“HAHAHAHAHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAEHAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.” Suddenly her mouth is open but nothing will come out.
“I guess you are all tickled out. No sound. I guess I’ll leave. I love hearing laughter and if I can’t, why tickle. Maybe I’ll come back someday and tickle you. Or maybe someone else in your family.” Steven lets out an evil laugh and leaves. Steven eventually arrives in Madera, California. His destination. He’s ready to tickle all the females he can. Madera’s about to become a much happier place. Full of laughter and smiles.

The End​

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back