• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

London gatherings?

I doubt there's any in London or any I've even heard of. Would be nice if it were in London then I wouldn't have to travel. As far as I know there's normally a gathering somewhere in Scotland.

do it!

maybe we should arrange one? thats at least 3 people attending! :) where abouts are you 2 based anyways?

There are. There's even a UK tickling forum. Several gatherings have taken place there. Peruse this section a bit farther back...

meh

personally i find the UKTF a bit....clicky. Seems that unless youve made 1000 posts or said hello to every new member in the last month nobody is that interested in talking. Dont get me wrong, im not saying they arent a friendly bunch. But its a bit like being back at school where everyone is in a group and more often than not, different groups tend to not have much to do with other groups.
I find TMF a bit more relaxed about that kind of thing.

ooh 3 posts in a row - who's gonna be the c-c-c-c-combo breaker?
anyone actually genuinely interested in a london meet up some time? doesnt even need to be a munch or gathering. Just go for a cheeky couple of ciders one evening? Im west london -how about you?

I'm up for it.
Name is Ben by the way (I know, I know, my username is Raymatt!)

Great idea! The least we all have to travel the better, so could we sort something out? It would be good to finally meet other like-minded people.

Hi all,

I spend a fair bit of time London way and am also up for meeting like-minded people. Just need to arrange a time when people can gather and the rest will fall into place.

Late addition, but so am I, would be interesting to see how many people we can get

Hey there, I'm new here (been a member of UKTF a little while, but it's very quiet over there).

Anyway, just spotted this thread, and I'd definitely be interested if something were to be organised.

so lets organise it redtea....why wait for others to do it?

you and I could do this 10 times better than anyone else

don't worry about the cash. I have the moola

Just I want someone genuine to do this with me

You guys done this yet? I'd be up for a pint of cider and getting to meet some people :D

how about a short notice impromptu meet - this thursday, 2pm, Worlds End pub at the end of Camden High St. Prob not many of you able to make it but if you can then just reply to this thread so there's not just one of us turning up like Billy-no-mates. Alternatively - may i suggest PMing each other with skype or msn details?

I'll be around the Strand at about one ish so i can come at two if enough people are up for it

...yeah. didnt turn out all that well did it. thinking perhaps more than a couple of days notice required for lots of people on here!

Lol yeah thats true, im self employed so pretty flexible with times etc

I've had nearly all my action via the UKTF. What you all have to understand is that it's overwhelmed by men -even to straight women you all sound the same unless you start posting in a generally chatty way like they do on here. Women get bombarded by PMs and most of them all sound the same 'I'm ticklish/want to be tickled are you ticklish, where, want to chat?' If we chattd with every one of you we'd never get any work done.

Also most of the people who were really active when UKTF was in it's early years are now holding down jobs and long term
relationships. When they were students they were freer to play.

So use TMF AND UKTF. Post on the forum not just PMs. Bring it to life. At the moment it seems that there are only four of us
posting on there. This is all voluntary -I'm currently single and work for myself from home so can get on line whenever I want. I'm trying to draw more women into the scene and hope to arrange some munches for women or support women making their
first step to a mixed munch.

If you want something to happen you have to make it happen. Now we've got Fetlife too there's a risk we'll all become too
disperesed to make a gathering happen. I'm focussing on UKTF, here and Fetlife and making sure that anything in the UK that gets organised goes onto UKTF.

Also our forum ranking system rewards real experiences not now many posts they've made. I've only just got over 400 posts there and I joined in 2005 but I'm now a 'BASTard' meaning that I've met up for real and played with forum members. The most
important and useful thing anyone can do is get to a munch. If you arrange and host one and advertise it on UKTF you will
definately get noticed for all the right reasons. You'll also find people there with experience of organising gatherings whole give tips. Tickling is a very noisy kink and you need really sturdy things to tie people to of you want to play like that.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back