• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 14

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Erica was an ex Wal-Mart employee. She finally got tired of that job and decided to quit. But she needed another job. She was called into an empty office for a job interview. Steven had acquired a building for a little while. How he did this? Well you can think what you want. You’ll never get it out of him. Well, Steven wanted to see if he could trick someone into coming to an interview and tickle her. It worked. He somehow got Erica to lay down on a table where he strapped her in. She wasn’t going to know he was a tickle monster at first. But she will eventually.

Tickle Monster Saga 14
“Adventures in Madtown, Part 3: Erica”​

Erica was a beautiful woman. She was Mexican. She had light brown hair with black hair and brown eyes. She came to the interview in a black shirt, and a black skirt with nylons on. It’s not typically her style but she thought she’d try to change it up for the interview in hoping the job was better than Wal-Mart. Maybe a new look for the interview would help her out. Erica was strapped in an ‘x’ position on the table. At first she didn’t know what was going on but she soon learned. Steven took off her shoes and started tickling her nyloned feet.
“What are you doing?” She said through giggles.
“I’m testing your ticklishness.”
“Why?” She kept giggling.
“Because only really ticklish girls get to work for me. Just in case I get bored.”
“Well, I’m really ticklish.”
“I would love to take your word on that, and I’m sure you would love me to also, but I want to find out for myself.” He said as he dug into her feet.
“Hehehahahahaha! Stop! I don’t… hahahahehehaha… want… HAHAHEHEHAHA… the job… HAHAHAHAHaheheha!”
“Are you sure?”
“HAHAHEHAHAHA! Yes! HAHAHEHAHA!” She said as he kept tickling her feet.
“Well you’re already tied up here, might as well just find out.”
“HAHAHAHA! No, no, no! Hahahahahaheha!”
“Yes, yes, yes!” He tickled her toes.
“Hahahahehehahah!”
“Pretty little toes in their nylon home.” He said and then decided to move up her legs and tickles above her knees.
“Hahahehahahahahaheheha! Please!” She pleaded as his hands moved up and down her legs, from her knees to her thighs. “Hahahehahaha!” Steven then decided it was time to change, so he changed into his monster form and attacked her thighs under her skirt, tickling where her legs connected right her butt. Squeezing them. “HahahahHEHEHEHAHAHAHA! Freak! HAHAHEHAHAAHa.” He kept tickling her there as she screamed, and twisted.
“The fun has just begun.”
“HAHAHEHAHAHA” That’s all she could say in response. Just laughter. She tried to kick her legs, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t do anything except relax and laugh as her nylon-clad thighs are being tickle tortured under her skirt. She jerks around as best she can. “HahehahahahehaHEHEHAHAHeheheha.” Steven pulls his hands out of her skirt and starts tickling her sides and belly. “Hahahahhehaha.” She laughs. Occasionally she erupts with laughter, “HEHEHEHAHAH!” When Steven hits a good spot on her. “HAhahehahahahahahehahaHEHEAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAEHEH! Hahahahehahahaha!”
“Oh, I should definitely hire you.” He says as he starts to tickle up and down her sides.
“Hahahah! Freak! HAhahahehehahHAHAHAHEHAHA!” Steven starts tickling Erica’s ribs. Erica’s eyes finally see Steven’s face because he is by her head now. She freaks out and see’s what a real freak he is. She wants to screams but the laughing is too great. She can’t. She has to laugh. “HahahahehahaHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHAHA!” She laughs as each finger touches her very ticklish ribs. “HAHAHEHAHAHAHA hahahahEHEHEHEHAHAHAH! Stop! Freak! Please! HAHEHAHAHAH!H!HAHAHAHA! No more!”
“Almost done. Don’t worry.” He said as he started counting her ribs.
“Hehehehehe!” She giggled. He started tickling them quicker again. “HAHAHEHAHAHAHAHEHAHAH!” His hands slid down to her armpits. She tried to close them, but couldn’t. “EEK! Hahahahahah! Please!” Steven’s feathery fingers slid up to her neck. All ten feathery fingers tickling her lovely neck. She scrunched it up but he didn’t stop. “Hehehahahah” She giggles. “Stop! Hahahaheheha.” He forced his hands off of her after being trapped between her head and her neck. He decided she had enough and quickly ran off. Her panting and waiting to be released.

The End

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back