• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish erogenous zones...

TexasTicklin

TMF Regular
I mentioned this in another thread, so I thought I would get some feedback from everyone. I haven't been here in a while, so it will be nice to talk to some of you anyway, and this gives me an excuse. :bow:
I have this spot on my lower back (two of them, actually) that is ticklish as all hell. I can even tickle myself there. There is one on my neck too. The issue is that when my husband tickles me there, it is like my brain doesn't know what to do. It tickles fiercely, but I want more, more, more because it is a turn-on. Sometimes it can get in the way when he really doesn't want intense ticklin', just some lovin'. He has a goatee, and when he kisses my neck, I just start giggling. I can't control it. If he moves away from it, I recover, but if he keeps going, I just lose it. Forget it if he licks or nibbles. I'm history then! :kissing:
Anyway, I guess I am going to pose the question to you all: how many of you are like me? Now, I'm not talking about THE erogenous zone, ladies and gents! I'm talking about other places on your body that are severely ticklish, but you don't want it to stop because you get that lovin' feeling. :woot:

Thanks!

~the female half of texas ticklin'

Nice thread!

I've always wondered if, as a lee, a male lee to boot, I was unique in that being tickled--almost anywhere--turned that locale into an erogenous zone! Seems unlikely that I'm alone in this. Of course, depends on the kind of tickle, the tickler, the situation, etc. But generally, the right kind of touch in a couple different places will drive me up the wall! :)

Also know what you mean about the neck, I end up giggling and squirming and making all kinds of inaudible noises haha.

Go near my hips for long enough and I may literally lose my sanity! :shock:

I learnt about those spots from a friend who did a course in massage therapy. If I remember rightly they are called sacral dips.

And yes they are both sensitive and often erogenous!!! :D

Oops, I thought the first post was referring to the two spots on the lower back. They are round about hip height though.

I should read the thread more closely in future!! :)

My feet and hands are a given when it comes to erogenous zones. However my ear, whixh is usually overlooked. When whispered into will send me into hysterics lol. I think its the vibration of someones voice in my ear canal or something but that is ticklish as I don't know what lol and its an obvious turn on. In due time I'm sure I will discover many more :).

Mmmmmm. I have dated some lovely ladies who had erogenous zones in my favorite places - most notably, someone who was SO turned on by having her feet tickled, she would have a climax just by having my fingers stroking slowly up and down along her bare, soft soles for a few minutes.

Yes, feet and sex!

My feet have been the "spot" forever, but I also like my lower back tickled n certain positions, and my sides can drive me wild! But in all, my feet are so sensitive, and the #1 sexual connection spot for me.

My friends either totally agree, or hate their feet tickled sexually... but then we mostly find it at leat stimulating. OK, yes, a bit more than that for me... Viper had the idea!! I like to tickle guys feet too... assuming a similar reaction, lol.

Almost flip flop season guys!

Lea

Good Question

I posted a thread about this a few days ago since my lee is extremely ticklish on the palms of her hands, almost as much as her feet which are off the charts! She LOVES to be tickled and her palms pushes her off the edge. Great for me, lol.

Sounds familiar

My feet have been the "spot" forever, but I also like my lower back tickled n certain positions, and my sides can drive me wild! But in all, my feet are so sensitive, and the #1 sexual connection spot for me.

My friends either totally agree, or hate their feet tickled sexually... but then we mostly find it at leat stimulating. OK, yes, a bit more than that for me... Viper had the idea!! I like to tickle guys feet too... assuming a similar reaction, lol.

Almost flip flop season guys!

Lea

Did we date once,lol.

There is one on my neck too. The issue is that when my husband tickles me there, it is like my brain doesn't know what to do. It tickles fiercely, but I want more, more, more because it is a turn-on. Sometimes it can get in the way when he really doesn't want intense ticklin', just some lovin'. He has a goatee, and when he kisses my neck, I just start giggling. I can't control it. If he moves away from it, I recover, but if he keeps going, I just lose it. Forget it if he licks or nibbles. I'm history then! :kissing:

I'm the same way with my neck. It's one of my worst tickle spots; if your hand starts toward it, I automatically scrunch up my shoulders in order to protect my neck. Touch it, just simply touch it, and I start giggling. Tickles, nibbles, kisses will get me laughing, but I love it. It's an incredible turn on. :faint:

Mmmmmm. I have dated some lovely ladies who had erogenous zones in my favorite places - most notably, someone who was SO turned on by having her feet tickled, she would have a climax just by having my fingers stroking slowly up and down along her bare, soft soles for a few minutes.

This is why I back human cloning.

Yeah....

I know exactly what you are saying. I have some spots like that too. Drives me completely insane but I love it. I can have an orgasm just from him tickling/ kissing/ caressing a couple of spots.

I can't explain it, but I don't want it to go away.

Sigh... Happy Times

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back