• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CTG - Ticklish Samantha in the stock

rosando

TMF Expert
Samantha is ticklish czech girl and also curious girl. She is one of the girls which say: "The man don't titillate me better like girl." A big challenge for Tickler. He titillates her upper body first and then moves over to her lower body and her feet. The look on her face tells you how mucht she suffers under his treatment. Samantha giggles and squirms in agony as Tickler tickles her soft soles. On the end she must say: "It was horrible and you tickle good."

Premium membership site: www.tickling-submission.com

Clips Store: www.clips4sale.com/2676

Click for preview: Ticklish Samantha in the stock

Attachments

• Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 801
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 758
  • Image44.jpg
    Image44.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 508
  • Image57.jpg
    Image57.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:
I've been very disappointed with a lot rosando's recent vids. It doesn't seem to me that the girls are really ticklish. The forced laughter is really awful. We can tell the difference, you know.

I think Samantha's so hot and her laugh sounds amazing - I could listen to her laugh all day :)

She has very nice soles and a great body to tickle too. It was good to see her legs and knees get some tickling as well. Good ruthless tickling from Mr Tickler as usual.

The tickling on her feet was great, as was the ruthless aggressive tickling up and down her upper-body of her ribs and armpits :)

Her purple sleeveless top and black trousers look very sexy on her :)

Last edited:
just fell in love... damn!... she'll become a legend...

Lol, I did when I first saw her in this video too. I think Samantha's is very sexy and got a great face and body. Gorgeous feet and a great laugh. And sooo ticklish :) I don't know if she became a tickling legend, but she certainly became one of my Czech Tickling favourites.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back