• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

??uploading a video clip?? HELP!

evilwomanhehe

TMF Expert
Hello,

I have never uploaded a video clip before. I would like to know the necessary steps to upload a clip that I would like to post. I don't think this clip has ever been posted before--so i'm really anxious to get it done.

Where would I start? What do you guys use?

Thanks,
~Victoria

Last edited:
Post as you usually do. Scroll down there should a section called Attach Files click on the button that says Manage Attachements A new window will open, from there you will see some options. If the video is on you computer just click on the Browse button for the file section and find the file on your computer. Then click Upload the file name should appear in the Attach file section when you are done. Click Close Window and then post.

If the file is from the web you can upload it from the URL section of the Manage Attachement window. :D

re: clips

Thanks, Kurchie--but :( i'm trying to find out how to post a clip from scratch. I have a dvd of something and would like to post a clip from it.

:) Victoria

Post as you usually do. Scroll down there should a section called Attach Files click on the button that says Manage Attachements A new window will open, from there you will see some options. If the video is on you computer just click on the Browse button for the file section and find the file on your computer. Then click Upload the file name should appear in the Attach file section when you are done. Click Close Window and then post.

If the file is from the web you can upload it from the URL section of the Manage Attachement window. :D

I keep getting a error when I try to upload from the URL section attachment window.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back