• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full List of Ticklish UK Celebrities on Twitter (Feet)

Cheryl Cole has now started tweeting... Maybe worth a twitter ask?!

love that one, i only just discovered her feet the other day, good coincidence!

People are getting tired of being spammed with questions, most of them see through the act now.

Fair play. Guess some people don't realise that when you ask someone a question 80,000 times they might get pissed off...

Full credit to the guy who made this list in the first place though, you have done this forum a service!

*giggles* this is a brilliant thread, did these ladies just reply to a tweet or was there in-depth research conducted??? Great work!!!

The questions were asked under the guise of a female student doing research for a dissertation.

Jiggy, this incredible list should put you in the TMF Hall of Fame. I had no idea so many beautiful British women had such ticklish feet. Being born and raised in the U.S. I never heard of Suzanne Shaw, but she is an absolute angel on earth. Drop dead gorgeous. Its fitting that a total "10" like Suzanne would list "10" in answering "the Question". The only flaw is based on her answer she hates being tickled. Bummer!

UK ticklish celbes

oh how I LOVE this find :bubbleheart: you have forfilled my fantasys on some of these
sexy UK celeb women ticklish on their sexy feet, thank you for asking the following, Tulisa, Jodi Albert, Amy Childs, matter of fact most of the list :thumbsup:
makes me so proud and glab that am British/English :britishflag:
now I just gotta find out if Cherly Cole, Lilly Allen and Pixie Lott have ticklish feet.

and for U.S. women Katy Perry, Megan Fox and Lindsey Lohan, please

I'v noticed some of the links dont work, and most of the women are small time actress' from small time TV programms on channel 4 or has been sports persons, ya need some REAL celeb women, whay aint anyone asked Cherly Cole, Amanda Holden, Suzey Perry, Kate Moss, Cathrine Zeta-Jones ect ect

I'v noticed some of the links dont work, and most of the women are small time actress' from small time TV programms on channel 4 or has been sports persons, ya need some REAL celeb women, whay aint anyone asked Cherly Cole, Amanda Holden, Suzey Perry, Kate Moss, Cathrine Zeta-Jones ect ect

Some links are over a year old. And so what if its small time actresses, why the fuck do you not ask Cheryl Cole etc etc? I actually have an answer for Amanda Holden, but I choose to keep them to myself now so that ungrateful wankers like you dont have the satisfaction of knowing.

However, thanks to everyone who has shown a bit of gratitude, I appreciate it!

I feel Getjiggy's answer to you is a little harsh but I have to say if you are not happy with what has been presented here, why not get tweeting and find out for yourself? I also think you will find that all of the above who are on twitter have been asked multiple times, by multiple people and often multiple times by the same people. The simple fact is what started off as a really great idea has been overused to the point where you are just as likely to get a reply asking for their phone number, address, etc., etc.

Yo! This is my last ever update on this, not been doing it much the past year but I have a few more results. I think people are growing wise to it, and as much fun as it is finding out, I think its time to call it a day. Started out as some fun, dont want to pester folk anymore. So here are the last updates.

Helen Skelton (Blue Peter)
Amanda Holden,
Lauren Socha(Misfits),
Jade Ewen (Sugababes),
Makosi (Big Brother),
Tamzin Outhwaite,
Treyc Cohen (X Factor),
Lady Sovereign,
Vicky McClure & Chanel Cresswell (This is England),
Nicola Roberts (Real Verified account),
Bar Rafaeli,
Emma Bunton,
Sophie Price (Sister of Katie/Jordan),
Bronagh Waugh (Hollyoaks)
Daisy Lowe,
Melody Hossaini (Apprentice)
Kitty Brucknell (X Factor)
Sophie Habibis (X Factor)
Lisa Maffia
Nerina Pallot
Sherrie Hewson (Loose Women)
Elena Baltatcha (UK Womens Number 1 Tennis player)
Jakki Degg
Layla Flaherty (Desparate Scousewifes)
Katy Hill
Gail Emms (UK Olympian)
Kimberley Nixon (Fresh Meat & Cherrybomb actress)

wow! am I seein this, is this for real?! Amanda Holen "badly ticklish, cant stand it" nearly melted in my chair when i read that, sweet stuff! =)

Yo! This is my last ever update on this

Wonderful update. Thanks for that. And very clever to do it like that so you could get a few without ruining it, looking creepy or annoying anyone. There's some great names and responses, there. I mean Kimberly Nixon ... wow. That may be my favourite one of the lot.

You're a hero, sir, and you've bowed out of doing this on a definite high.

Don't listen to the ungrateful cunts who just want the thrill of slagging someone off without the real life consequences, mate. Their opinion is totally invalid as (To quote Maddox) after all, they are in fact, idiots.

You have done the forum a true service, the amount of hard work you have put into this list should be commended and nothing else, and I for one totally appreciate it. I think you're right to call it a day as the idea has probably run out of steam, but whilst it lasted it was truly the only useful thing twitter has ever been employed for. For that alone you deserve the fucking Nobel prize!

As one who has contributed the very occasional bit of info to the community I really appreciate those who have made it a labour of love from old school troopers like jugglertx who posted a lot of mainstream vidclips in the early internet days to the twitterrratti such as Getjiggy. Thankyou for the Herculean efforts and don't let the morons get you down.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back