• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Results are in for the 2010 GFA's!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello Folks,

We had a very strong turn out this year, and several competitions had very close fought battles!

We give a big thanks to all who took the time to be a part of the vote this year. And our congratulations to the winners!

You can see the results here!

Myriads

Grand Tzar, you have an error as Snail Shell is the Pioneer for 2010, not 2009 as is stated in results.

Thanks for the heads up, typos are ever ready to get us!

All fixed.

Myriads

I believe we should have best poster or best something else more related to users other than stories if that is possible?

I always seem to miss voting for these

But it pleases me to see the fabulous Brooke of Tickle Abuse win MODEL OF THE YEAR. Br:upsidedow:upsidedowke does everything right. She models all the time and is both a devilish tickler and super-sensitive ticklee. Brooke's beautiful and not modest about showing off her incredible figure, doing a nice variety of bikini, topless, g-string and nude tickling videos.

I am also happy to see Tickle Abuse and Stryker Entertainment, the two video companies I always check, receive recognition from this web site.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back