• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 16: Teaser to my NEST stories (no actual tickling)

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Even though it had been around for many years the Tickle Monster community had just gotten word of a huge gathering that happens in Philadelphia, PA, NEST. Threw their usual methods of finding out the secret location, they were able to find it out. However since everyone has to register the Tickle Monsters have to find another way to get in. They were worried they wouldn’t be clever enough to get in as humans since they weren’t actually from Earth. They had to come up with a plan.

Tickle Monster Saga 16
“Into the Bird's NEST Part 1: Infiltration”

A group of Tickle Monsters are meeting in the conference room. Steven and Christa had just returned from their locations and are among the group in the meeting; Jack, Steven’s trainer is also there. Along with tickle monsters named Fran, Amy, and Mitch. Christa, who is obviously the genius of the group, comes up with a good answer to the question of how they’re getting in. “Why don’t we use the portal to transport into the building?”
“Hmm, that will work. Why did it take us so long to figure it out?” Jack responds.
“Probably because it was too obvious.” Amy says.
“Well let’s do it.” Jack says.
The six of them marched on to the vortex room. “Can you find us a location inside where the tickle fetish group is meeting? A closet or something beyond the check in point?” Steven asked the vortex tech.
“I believe so.” The tech said. He started punching information into the computer.
“Good.”
“Found you a nice spot.”
“We should probably go in one at a time.” Mitch suggested.
“Good Idea. How about one minute intervals?” Fran finally spoke up.
“Sounds good.” Steven said.
They all walk in one at a time. They let a minute pass before the next person enters. They meet up when all six are in there. They look around. They see an interesting sight; not what they expected in a tickling gathering; at least not exactly what they had expected. They were groups of people sitting around the room, talking. Occasionally people would jump at being tickled. They were here to make NEST a little bit more laughter filled. “Let’s have fun guys.” Jack said.

To Be Continued…

If you are interested in adding to my list of volunteers to be part of my NEST stories.. check out this post: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=196892

Last edited:
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back