• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cowboy Boots (M/f), with a prologue by SoundSiren

Wow!

This was incredible! I missed it first time round but just got completely absorbed by it (the mark of a really good story....my cup of tea went cold!!).

Loved the depth in the characters. Must have taken a lot of effort to finish so thank you for sharing. Brilliant!

Rob

My sixth time reading this story, it's your by far, your best work (at least in my opinon)

I like that we never know the cowgirl's name either, reminds me of Two Lane Blacktop in that regard. Speaking of which, I do recall reading the word: "blacktop" lol. One of the reasons I read it a lot is because it sounds like you're reading a Chuck Palachik novel. I try to picture it as a movie and what sort of camera angles would I do if this was a movie. I even watched Fight Club while reading it for the third time, and thought to myself: "What would David Fincher do"?

And the humor is funny as hell too, the jokes and quirks never get old, I laughed so hard (although not as hard as the cowgirl lol) when I read it the first time. Not to mention the last part with the cop. The fuse is lit, panic followed by white knuckles, but the bomb turns out to be a dud :)

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!! WISH I WAS THAT GUY !!!!!!! AWESOME MORE COWGIRLS STORIES SHOULD BE ON HETE!!!!!

Wow, I don't usually read an entire story. I usually just skip around to the tickling parts, which I admit I may have done with yours in the beginning. But it was well written and caught my interest and I went back and re-read the entire thing. The playful back and forth banter along with the way the story seductively entices the reader without becoming overbearing drew me in. I don't usually fall for all this erotica mixed with tickling, but my mind really wandered on this one. I could see it all, right there in my head. Feel the heat of the moment and the temporary chemistry created by the two. Hmm, I only wish I were as ballsy or lucky as your MC.

My darlingest Suik,

I've never been more on the edge of my seat, or bed, if anyone's keeping tabs, while reading any story, ever. You've completely entranced me and captured my full attention from Siren's beautifully and cleverly written intro, and if you can hear the jack hammer pounding of my heart as loudly as I feel it... I think it's a good indication that 'Cowboy Boots' was a fun, sexy, and most notably, intense rollercoaster of a ride.

Your fresh new writing style has incredibly left nothing to be improved upon. As Marq and many others have already mentioned, in a much more eloquent style than I ever could express, this piece has so much heart, humor (my poor neighbors were practically pounding on the wall for me to stop cackling for an hour) and oh my God was it chock full of passionate detail. I absolutely fell in love with your impressive skills all over again, my dear. I'm so proud of you, and thankful for you and everyone else who helped out on this project to create such a timeless masterpiece. It was perfect. Now, if only you could direct me on where I can find such a man irl... you'd be doing your little Widow a large happy.

Yours,

BW :spider:

This was bumped but I don't give a sheet. One of my favorite stories on here.

I wanted to bring this story up again because for me its one of the best here due to several reasons: The realistic storyline, the brillant description of details, realistic and excellent written dialogs and a beautiful young woman which has already made some experience with mean tickling in the past and now has to bear skillful and unfair tickling from a fiendish tickle fetishist until her nerves are on fire.

Love it! Hope the author will return one day with a new masterpiece ;).

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back