• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMS17

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Steven has spotted his first tickle victim at the tickle party. She’s a real Asian beauty. She is about 5’3. She’s wearing a short white skirt and a button down light blue shirt. She decides she wants to leave the main room and head back up to her hotel. Steven follows JoJo up to her room.

Tickle Monster Saga 17
“Into the Bird's NEST Part 2: Steven tickles JoJo”​

“What am I doing here? This was too far to go to feel all alone.”
“You’re here to get your tickle on.” Steven said from the shadows of her room.
“Who said that?”
Steven steps forward. “I did.”
“Um, why are you hiding in my room?”
“I don’t have a good answer for that.” Steven places a device on the wall and turns it on. It starts beeping and an electrical pulse shoots around the room. He steps forward toward Jojo.
“Who are you?”
“Someone that wants to make you smile. I won’t hurt you.”
“That’s what they all say.”
“We don’t want you to come all this way for nothing.”
“Well, since you were hiding in my room, my common sense is telling me to run away, but…” She paused. Before she started talking again, Steven was at the foot of her bed and gently tickling her feet. She giggles. “I didn’t say yes.” She says while giggling and kicking her feet. Steven ignores her and keeps tickling her feet. Digging in a little more to her feet, she starts to laugh. “hehehehehehehaha.” She gives in and just lays back. Steven keeps on tickling her soles. “Hahahahahaehaha!” she wiggles her feet. Steven sits on her bed, and on her legs. He then slides his hands up her legs and slightly under her skirt and tickles her thighs. Out of surprise of him tickling her bare thighs, she sways side to side as well as she can with Steven on top of her. “HAHHAhehahahahahaha!” Steven slid his hands in between her legs and tickled the inside of her thighs. Jojo tries to close her legs, but this just traps Steven’s hands inbetween her legs, still tickling her. “HAHAHAHehahahahahahehaha! Hehahahahahhhahahahaha! I think you can stop now! HAhahahahehehahaha.”
“Not yet.” Steven said as he continued to tickle her thighs.
Steven pulled his hands out of her skirt and start to tickle her sides. She started giggling and wiggling around. “hahahahahahaehhaha.” And then his hands slide up to her ribs and Jojo started wiggling some more. “Hehehehahahahahaha.” He then slides his hands down to her belly. “HEHEHAHAHAhaha! HAHAHAHEHAHAHA!” Steven then slides his hands up Jojo’s sides and slides his fingers in her armpits. She tries to twist and turn. Not there! “HAHAHEHAHAHAHAAHAHEHAHAHAHAHEHA NO NO NO HAHAHAHEHAHA!”
“This appears to be a nice spot.” Steven says.
“No no! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Steven climbs off of Jojo. He puts her hands above her head and sticks them to the bed. He then transformed into the tickle monster form. “Now I think the real tickling can beginning.
“What? That wasn’t the real tickling?”
“No. It was the warm up.” He says as he attacks her armpits.
“HAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHEHAHAHA! Stop! HAHAHEHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHA NO!”
Steven slowly unbuttoned her shirt. Steven then slides his finger in her belly button.
She bucks and sways. “HAHAHEHAHAHAHA NO! NO! HAHEHAHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA! PLEASE STOP!” Steven slides his hands up her bare sides and tickles her bare armpits from inside her unbuttoned shirt. “HAHAHAHAHEHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHAHAHA! PLEEEEEEEEEASSS. HAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Steven slides his hands down and tickles her belly. “HEHEhehehahahahahahahahaha. I’ve had enough. HAHAhehehahahahaha.” Steven slides his feathery hands up her skirt and tickles her bare legs. “HEHAhahahehaha! HAHEhahahahehahahahahahehahaha!” She kicks her legs. Steven then slides his fingers down her legs to her feet. He gets them stuck to the bed so she can’t move them and he slides his fingers between her toes. “hahahehahahahehaha!” He slides his fingers around her bare soles. She giggles. “hahehahahahehahaha. No! No more!’
“You’re right. No more.” Steven stops, looks over her for a minute and then casually grabs the device he stuck on her wall, after turning it off and left.
“Well that was interesting. I guess I got tickled enough for tonight. It wasn’t a total waste.” She just laid there, catching her breath.

THE END​

Last edited:
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back