• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lonely for Tickles in Southern MA

Angel_Feathers

TMF Novice
Hey there everyone. I know this might fit better in a real personal ad like match.com or yahoo personals but I've tried that without success. So I thought I'd try my luck here.

I'm 28 years old, female living in southern Massachusetts, lesbian and looking for another girl out there that's single, looking for a relationship to grow into something more and into tickling like I am. Must be a fellow switch as I enjoy both sides of tickling, doing the tickling and being tickled. I'm extremely ticklish.

Sharing some of the same interests besides tickling would be a plus as well. Someone living in MA or at least in the states around it so that we could see each other within driving distance.

I enjoy going to the beach, swimming, going to the mall, seeing movies, drawing, reading, writing, going on the computer, hiking, camping, taking pictures and videos and playing video games.

Hobbies include very geeky stuff. Anime, Transformers, watching cartoons like family guy and Southpark. Love comics, manga and DC/Marvel and some Darkhorse. Love cute stuffed animals especially Kuromi and Hello Kitty.

Am a very kind generous person, loves to play and instigate tickle fights, cuddle and be romantic and would do anything for the person I love. If your out there...message me at [email protected]

Until then, I'll be waiting for you... Please no men, sorry.

Last edited:
why cannt straight females ever put them selves out there like this...

No luck yet, everyone's either straight or a guy. Ah well, the search continues.

Im shocked you cant find anyone. i see it as the opposite. i think this area is a goldmine if your gay or lesbian. i think the hard part is finding straight partners!

I don't live in an area where there are plenty and finding one into tickling is hard too. Tickling is a huge part of my life yah know? I'd like to find another girl into it like I am and start a romantic relationship that blooms into more possibly.

Best of luck to you! [Sorry I don't fill the qualifications.]

Are you interested in play without the commitment? Because I've been looking to play with another girl, and I'd love to hang with someone like yourself. I'm a geeky gamer nerd as well :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back