• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMS18

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
While Steven was finishing up with his first victim of nest, Jojo. Jack was using the smooth talking approach. He figured that everyone was there for tickling so maybe if he talked to someone she’d let him tie her up. He was right. She was tied up in some spare room, ready to be tickled. She was barefoot wearing She was wearing jean shorts that went half way down her thighs and a white t-shirt. Jack cracked his knuckles. “You ready to get tickled, Sara?”

Tickle Monster Saga 18
“Into the Bird's NEST Part 2: Jack tickles Sara”​

Jack didn’t wait for a response, he just dove in on her feet. “Hehehehahahahahehaha.” She lightly giggled. “I guess you don’t care if I’m ready or not. HAhahehahahahah.”
“Nope.” He said as he tickled her toes.
“Hahahehahhahehahahahehheheha.” She laughed, flicking her feet slightly. Steven decided to move up to her knees. She lightly moved her legs. “Hahehahahehaha!” Jack then went up to her thighs and started tickling in between her legs. “HAhaehahahehahahahehaha. Hahehahahahehahaha.” Jack moves his hands under her legs and tickles the bottom of her thighs. She kicks her legs up trying to avoid the tickling but it doesn’t work. “Hahehahehahahahehahahaehahaha.” Jack slides his hands up to her hips and she starts to twist. “HHAHAHAHAAHAhehehahahahahehaha!”
“Calm down. Don’t twist so much.”
“Hahehaha it’s hard! Hahahehahahaha! Hehehehahahehahaha!” She laughs while spinning around in her bondage. “Hehehehaahahhehahahehahahehaha! Hehehehahahhehaha.” She squeals as he squeezes her hips more.
“Like that did you?” He says as he squeezes again.
“HAHEHAHA! Hahehahahahaheha!” Jack slides his hands up her belly and starts to slowly move his fingers along her ribs. “Hahehaha!” She laughs, he then starts to move his fingers quicker, tickling her ribs more intensly. “HahehehahHEHAHAHEHAHahahahehaha! Stop! HaheahhaheHAHEHEHEahah! Hahehahehahahahahahehaha!” He slides his hands up to her pits. “No! Not my armpits! HAHEHAHAHAHEHAHAH! Not there! HEHAEHAEHAHHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHA!” He digs into her armpits and she screams with laughter. “HEHAHEHAHAHAHEHAHAHEHA! That’s my spot! HAHEHAHAHAHAHEHA!”
“Oh, that’s a nice spot.” Jack says, teasing her.
He keeps tickling her armpits. She tries to pull her arms down but she can’t. “Hahehahahehahahahehahahehahaha!” Jack moves his arms down and tickles her ribs to give her a brief break from having her armpits tickled. “Hahehahahehahahahehaha!” Jack then tickles her sides right below her armpits. “HEHHAHAhehahahahehahaha!” Jack slide his hands down some more and started to tickle her thighs. “Hahehahahehaha! I think I’m done! Hahehahehahahehaha!”
“Are you sure?” Jack asked.
“Yes!”
“That’s too bad.” Jack said as slide his hands back up to her armpits, tickling them for a little bit more.
“HHAHEHAHAHEHAHA! I SAID I’M DONE! HAHAHEHAHEHAHAHEHA!” Jack dug in deeper. “HHAHEHAHEHAHA!”
Jack stopped. “Sorry, got a little carried away.” Jack unties Sara. Sara never even knew Jack was a tickle monster. This will allow Jack to find another person to torture at the event. Jack walked off quietly.

THE END​

Last edited:
Another great story in the series! I like the twist of it being a willing victim. Can't wait for the next installment!

Another great story in the series! I like the twist of it being a willing victim. Can't wait for the next installment!

the next one wll be different also bc I believe it'll be F/F.

and I guess I should be happy that your comment on my story was your first post..

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back