• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler-for-Hire

TieMeTickleMe

Did anybody ever pay someone to tie them up and tickle them? Just wondering if there are people out there that do that. It has always been my fantasy.

I haven't, but I've always been a lil curious as to whether or not a domme would kick my ticklish butt any worse than I have already had it.

Eh.... Probably not.

A lot of people say paying people to tickle you is pathetic, for whatever reason.

I'd do it though. Haters gonna hate.

it's best is you find someone who wantd to do it without being paid ;P

I agree.. I'd do it for free, but I coud always use the money though, I'm kind broke

so when am I gonna come over ticklemyfancy so we can find out if you're ticklish :p

Did anybody ever pay someone to tie them up and tickle them? Just wondering if there are people out there that do that. It has always been my fantasy.

Yes, many times.

In fact, it is one of the more common requests at the commercial dungeons where professional Dommes work.

I agree.. I'd do it for free, but I coud always use the money though, I'm kind broke

so when am I gonna come over ticklemyfancy so we can find out if you're ticklish :p

I'm waaaay too chicken shit to be a lee :wow: lol. I'll stick with dishing out the tickling :bounce:

i have done this, unfortunatly there are like zero female lers in my area, i will say she certainly did kick my ticklish butt...

I've been paid to be tickled...but that's because it was for a tickling video.
Other than that all my tickling is free and always will be!

i have done this, unfortunatly there are like zero female lers in my area, i will say she certainly did kick my ticklish butt...

Mike, there are ticklers in this area, two good ones that I know of at present.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back