• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST videos?

pakkarot

Hey everyone,

I know a NEST event is hosted once every year, but am curious...are their ever a set of cute tickling videos we can see of such an amazing event?

I'd love to attend, but my income/location doesn't merit my ability to 0travel :( :(

NOPE.

NEST is a private event and every measure is taken by the staff and other guests to protect and preserve the privacy of all in attendance. As such, photography and video other than that of an official capacity is strictly forbidden.

That said, video producers who have attended have been known to MAKE videos for their own personal commercial video clip sites with models in the privacy of their own rooms according to legally binding agreements made between said producers and the models they photograph. You can find such clips on their respective sites, but unless the producer indicates the video was made at NEST, it would be impossible to determine so.

In 2008, one such video was made at NEST and has been available for purchase for some time. However, I've long since lost the location information of this clip and actually wonder if it is still available.

But as for video of the event and activities at NEST being available for viewing and purchase? Not. Going. To. Happen.

Seemed a little too eager to jump on that. I am sure a simple "no" would have sufficed. Nice touch on the font size and bold lettering. Cuz nope in any other casing has a completely different meaning.

Seemed a little too eager to jump on that. I am sure a simple "no" would have sufficed. Nice touch on the font size and bold lettering. Cuz nope in any other casing has a completely different meaning.

I think the exaggeration was done in no small part to dissuade any follow up by others who might have attempted to "read into" any perceived vague-ness that a simple "nope" might have conveyed.

Knowing the way people are, I found it hysterical.

Yeah, this guy has a consistent history of making inappropriate “NEST elitist” posts every year. It’s a sure sign he doesn’t have much else of any significance going on in his life.

But take care in the level of displeasure you express here or you’ll have the rest of the six-sigma social sycophants tearing you apart faster than a pack of hungry lions on a freshly killed gazelle.

I mean he did answer the question that was asked of him. Don't ask if you don't want the blunt, honest truth.

Yeah...one time I off-handly mentioned that someone should take a few pictures at NEST, with willing people just to show what the environment looks like, what the average person wears - is it formal, street clothes, people in fetish/bondage gear? And it would show the curious who may wish to attend, but are apprehensive that "Hey, it's just a bunch of diverse people hanging out and having fun. No big deal." Showing the mundane status of it, if that's the case. If I'd ever go...fuck it, take my picture! What, I'd be fired for a picture of me standing in a hotel with a bunch of people? From my job putting things on shelves? I actually stock those selves pretty good..and hell, the boss and a few others have gone out after work drinking....I don't drink, much less get drunk. I ain't losing my job. For doing something mundane. On the weekend.

I said if someone didn't want their picture taken they could just scoot over to the side a step so they wouldn't be in frame.

My GOD the APE-SHIT shit all over themselves ballistic reactions I got, ha!

"I'm not "stepping to one side" after I PAID FOR A PLANE TICKET THAT COST ALL THAT MONEY RRAGGHHHHHSCREECHHHHHHHLARGHHHHH!!!!!

Whoa........

And THAT'S why I'll probably never attend NEST, even if I ever had the money. I've always imagined it as a bunch of easily pissed off, enraged, self important can blow-up-at-a-wrong-mere-glance-in-their-direction unstable drama queens, like a live action version of any episode of Grey's Anatomy.....

I'd be walking down the hall and accidently like...one hair on my arm brushes the hair on some female's arm that I'm not even paying attention to and she'd just go ape-shit crazy all over me. "Uhh, EXCUSE MEEEAAAAAYYYYY!!!! I paid $10,000 from cleaning tables in a bar at midnight to come to THIS HOTEL and visist MY FRIENDS and YOU!!! GRABBED ME as I was minding my OWN BUSINESS walking down THIS HALL!! without MY PERMISSION!!!! RAGGHHHH!!!!!! (....and that would continue for about 17 more minutes....)

I think the voyeur dream of a bunch of hot people walking around in your dream outfits tickling each other isn't how it is there.

Let's see - there are the 3 NEST2008 videos, and there were also some (unofficial ones) made at NEST2009 (F/m), NEST2010 (F/f) by me, and Viper made some last year, and Bella may have made some, and this year Cavum and Stryker Entertainment made some. I'm sure some of them will be released soon ;)

And NEST, like most other BDSM events, is a No Photos zone. We respect the guests privacy, and don't go around asking you for random photos of your life, so why should we want to oblige you with you asking us for them?

Well, there should be a NEST - Photo/video Edition event, where people can freely take pictures and others that condone privacy violations remain at the other NEST event and enjoy.

No need to get angry, the world continues to spin.

Just sayin..

Well, there should be a NEST - Photo/video Edition event, where people can freely take pictures and others that condone privacy violations remain at the other NEST event and enjoy.

Just sayin..

Maybe you should offer to take on the extra organisation involved then.

It was probably unintentional, but the "NOPE" did have just a hint of "f*ck you, you should have attended, loser."

Just saying.

:couch:

Steeeeeeeeeeee-rike 22! At this point I suppose it's conclusive that any attempt to prevent flame wars is doomed to failure.

- pakkarot
Actually pakkarot, your question was pretty sensible, but, as you can see, fraught with tension, hence my emphatic...emphases. And it was totally effective too.
I think the exaggeration was done in no small part to dissuade any follow up by others who might have attempted to "read into" any perceived vague-ness that a simple "nope" might have conveyed.
- ShadowTklr
Yup, yup, yup. I see you remember what happened last year when a simple apostrophe mistake led to "who're" becoming "whore" and...yeah that's all it took for shit to go down hill.
Yeah, this guy has a consistent history of making inappropriate “NEST elitist” posts every year. It’s a sure sign he doesn’t have much else of any significance going on in his life.
- Fat Bastard
Look, just because the SECOND part is true, doesn't make the first one so! And being a proponent of NEST doesn't make someone an elitist, but I've been labeled that consistently just because I refuse to take partisan positions.

A word about this whole thing: the TMF is like ANY OTHER human system in the history of history. Yes, there can be favoritism, yes there can be bias, but it's not a damn conspiracy to actively alienate people and make them feel left out. We're more like a gaggle of insanely goofy people who get too carried away talking about all the fun we had and have trouble keeping the volume down. Yes it can be annoying as fuck to the people around us, but we're not doing it to rub it in people's faces!

Yeah...one time I off-handly mentioned that someone should take a few pictures at NEST, with willing people just to show what the environment looks like, what the average person wears - is it formal, street clothes, people in fetish/bondage gear?...Showing the mundane status of it, if that's the case.
- mabus
Everybody wears their street clothes. NEST doesn't have the budget of the upscale private compounds like high-scale nudist/kink camps, so we have to share space with vanillas and...to keep things civil between us, we dress normally. Fetish gear can be worn during the main event IN the main event rooms, but we all try to keep things hidden from the other people to prevent unpleasant clashes between the vanillas and the staff. Can't have an annual party if you keep pissing off the people who host you.
If I'd ever go...fuck it, take my picture! What, I'd be fired for a picture of me standing in a hotel with a bunch of people? From my job putting things on shelves?
Stranger things have happened. The internet is full of news stories of people losing not just their jobs but their CHILDREN because somebody found out about their 'extracurricular activities' and decided that only a deviated prevert would do such things and the children must be victims of their insatiable preversions. Teachers, police officers, etc. have all been fired because of their legal, off-duty sexual interests.

While shelf stockers and retail slaves (like moi) may be safe, some attendees have more conservative and lucrative careers that took a lot of work to obtain, and are more susceptible to prejudice, and we have to look out for that.

So in a way, we can only be as open as the most private person in attendance is.
And THAT'S why I'll probably never attend NEST, even if I ever had the money. I've always imagined it as a bunch of easily pissed off, enraged, self important can blow-up-at-a-wrong-mere-glance-in-their-direction unstable drama queens, like a live action version of any episode of Grey's Anatomy.....
I wouldn't say "pissed off" but I would say "particular." A lot of people--okay, FEMALES--have spent a LOT of time staving off and looking out for creepers who make their lives a living hell and some people can have a reflexively touchy switch. This can give the impression of standoffishness, but like any real-life situation, the more people get to know you, the more open they tend to be. There's more talking than tickling going on at NEST.
I think the voyeur dream of a bunch of hot people walking around in your dream outfits tickling each other isn't how it is there.
Can't argue with you on this one, though there are some good lookin' folks there (no I'm not one of them).

Nope, NEST is as it SHOULD be. If you want to host a gathering and make it all photos all the time, go ahead. I'll applaud you. You make your event the way you want it, and I'll keep NEST the way I want it.

It was probably unintentional, but the "NOPE" did have just a hint of "f*ck you, you should have attended, loser."

Just saying.

:couch:

My thoughts exactly...LOL at the rate of over dramatic disrespectfulness (Not. Going. to. Happen.)?, I doubt that SOME of the people that go there are even ticklish at all, and probably attend for their own reasons aside from the main point. Tickling is supposed to relate to happy bondage, mind and body, regardless of a simple question one may have...not to respond with utter rude, ridicule, and outcry for attention behavior.

very ridiculous, forget I mentioned anything...

Last edited:
Thanks for the explanation Amnesiac, I can definitely tell you were leveling any possibility of flaming here...I just wish people wouldn't be so rude and sarcastic about a SIMPLE, QUESTION! You can say NO without being a sarcastic individual or creating assumption.

I'm not any assumer or hopeful, so a SIMPLE answer would've stuck, case in point.

Thanks for the explanation Amnesiac, I can definitely tell you were leveling any possibility of flaming here...I just wish people wouldn't be so rude and sarcastic about a SIMPLE, QUESTION! You can say NO without being a sarcastic individual or creating assumption.

I'm not any assumer or hopeful, so a SIMPLE answer would've stuck, case in point.
- pakkarot

YW. Unfortunately, I've been dragged down this road before and I found the simpler the explanation, the more open the post is to exploitation for dramatic assaults and flame wars. I wanted to nip it in the bud before your innocent question accidentally touched off a blaze...with my typical success, lol.

The NEST photo question is similar to the Israeli-Palestinian Peace debate. All it takes is some well-meaning idealist to say "hey, why don't we try to establish a peace between the two countries" to accidentally stir up the same shitstorm and fallout that just recently got stopped.

My thoughts exactly...LOL at the rate of over dramatic disrespectfulness (Not. Going. to. Happen.)?, I doubt that SOME of the people that go there are even ticklish at all, and probably attend for their own reasons aside from the main point. Tickling is supposed to relate to happy bondage, mind and body, regardless of a simple question one may have...not to respond with utter rude, ridicule, and outcry for attention behavior.

very ridiculous, forget I mentioned anything...

I have a question, and I don't wish to be seen as disrespectful, but it appears to me, through your interaction here, that you've never been to a gathering. I may be wrong, but...the perception is the usual reality here-a philosophy grown like a maple tree after being here for eight years.

Next year, go to NEST with a bounce in your step, meet the folks, make friends. Then, make up your mind. See the lay of the land. You'll come away with a better understanding. Shit, you might just wanna go again, every year, because it suits you. Who knows?

And...welcome the board, pakkarot :)

Okay , Okay ...

I can totally understand there being a healthy curiosity as to what happens at a gathering , particularly NEST ... especially if you've never attended one before.

2011's NEST was my first & up until last week , I was a bit curious about some of the goings-on that occur at an event so large ( ticklely speaking ) , so believe me when I say that I can empathize w/those who simply wish to catch a glimpse of all the great times that were had over the weekend.

Which is why I , being the sneaky bastard that I am , smuggled a video camera into the proceedings & secretly taped some of the stuff that went down! :mwahaha: That's right , kiddies ... I got me some exclusive NEST footage that's sure to satiate your inquisitiveness & make your boners even harder. Yes , harder!

Why have I done this , you may ask? Why am I putting on the line seven years of time spent on this forum building up good faith w/it's members only to do something so underhanded & weasely? Because it's high goddamn time that somebody took these elitist NEST fucks down a peg or two , that's why!

Now w/o further ado , behold ...! NEST footage :

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjCD4oNHv8w?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjCD4oNHv8w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yREJjMR76z8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yREJjMR76z8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This one I'm particularly proud of. It's extrasneaky. Check out the hot action :drool: :

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_5dIke_85g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_5dIke_85g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

P.S. - Shhh , don't tell Lee.

its tickling not the fucking nuclear arms talks. the masons have less secrecy lol

I just feel the need to say that this is possibly the most hilarious and seemingly accurate post I've ever read. You, sir or madam, have more win than Charlie Sheen.

That said, if a guy goes out, interacts with women in a socially normal and acceptible way, and is lucky enough to find one as kinky as he is, he can have NEST every single night. No need for a convention. But that last bit...luck...that's the key most of the time.

Either way, cheers. I find this thread very entertaining.

Last edited:
I can totally understand there being a healthy curiosity as to what happens at a gathering , particularly NEST ... especially if you've never attended one before.

2011's NEST was my first & up until last week , I was a bit curious about some of the goings-on that occur at an event so large ( ticklely speaking ) , so believe me when I say that I can empathize w/those who simply wish to catch a glimpse of all the great times that were had over the weekend.

Which is why I , being the sneaky bastard that I am , smuggled a video camera into the proceedings & secretly taped some of the stuff that went down! :mwahaha: That's right , kiddies ... I got me some exclusive NEST footage that's sure to satiate your inquisitiveness & make your boners even harder. Yes , harder!

Why have I done this , you may ask? Why am I putting on the line seven years of time spent on this forum building up good faith w/it's members only to do something so underhanded & weasely? Because it's high goddamn time that somebody took these elitist NEST fucks down a peg or two , that's why!

Now w/o further ado , behold ...! NEST footage :

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjCD4oNHv8w?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hjCD4oNHv8w?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yREJjMR76z8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yREJjMR76z8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This one I'm particularly proud of. It's extrasneaky. Check out the hot action :drool: :

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_5dIke_85g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_5dIke_85g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

P.S. - Shhh , don't tell Lee.

Whoa, dude! Those videos made my boner harder! How could you stand filming all that??

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back