• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST videos?

Seemed a little too eager to jump on that. I am sure a simple "no" would have sufficed. Nice touch on the font size and bold lettering. Cuz nope in any other casing has a completely different meaning.

LOL nicely said!

I really really do love these conversations every year. without fail they always happen. saddly its not even the fault of the thread starter (rarely is) just everyone one jumpin in and adding the their 2 cents.

But please, carry on the tradition ladies and gentlemen... this is what i look for post nest for my laughs :D

Is that a monopod in your pocket or are you just glad to be at NEST?

Soda, you know your "NATURE" video will just "egg" people on eventually and subject you to a strip search at next year's NEST................You are sneaky!

Soda, you know your "NATURE" video will just "egg" people on eventually and subject you to a strip search at next year's NEST................You are sneaky!

Oh no - I can already see the line of lovely ladies showing up to NEST in
Police Officer's uniforms just so they can be the one to perform this task... ;)

Hm , I didn't think that far ahead , actually. I usually don't. I sorta just "wing" it most of the time.

Perhaps next year I should "branch" out & become a better schemer to my 'Down w/NEST' plots. :evilha:

Oh no - I can already see the line of lovely ladies showing up to NEST in
Police Officer's uniforms just so they can be the one to perform this task... ;)

Oh , boy ... if I could be so lucky!

I'm gonna hafta be extra sneaky next year & hide stuff on my person a bit more cleverly. Y'know , to make sure that the whole strip-search process lasts a while. :devil2:

I loves me a lady in uniform.

I have to say.....this was my forth NEST and every year somone does ask that same question. I this its funny as hell the way Am answered...........ofcourse its rude and alot of ppl are gonna be butt hurt because of it but hey if you wanna see so bad you gotta make it one one of these days.I would have to say the reason for the blunt answer is becuase after so many years you do kinda get tired of trying to thuroghly explain it over again. I know times are hard on alot of ppl and so on and so forth but as Lee said its you gotta respect the privacy of those who attend......We all have lives outside of the forum and a rule is a rule.

On the point of photos:

Many of us work or will be working in fields where privacy is a concern so while I understand that some people are very curious about what goes on at NEST and want to see a little pictorial view it's just not going to happen.

On the plus side:

Everyone is welcome so sign up and come. It's great fun and excitement all around. Then you can see and be in pictures and enjoy everything!

On the point of photos:

Many of us work or will be working in fields where privacy is a concern so while I understand that some people are very curious about what goes on at NEST and want to see a little pictorial view it's just not going to happen.

On the plus side:

Everyone is welcome so sign up and come. It's great fun and excitement all around. Then you can see and be in pictures and enjoy everything!

BUT UR AT A FETIS PLACE U SHOLD BE COOL WITH ANY FOTOS AND VIDZ

Understand if people consent and all that, but come on.

BUT UR AT A FETIS PLACE U SHOLD BE COOL WITH ANY FOTOS AND VIDZ

Understand if people consent and all that, but come on.

Yes, I choose to be at a fetish event, but I still want my privacy protected. Not every interest or thing I do needs to be available for internet perusal.

This is just my opinion and no reflection on anyone else's opinion, but I feel like this is the point many of us want to make.

Expanding on meangry's point --- there's this gathering of tickling enthusiasts, it's well-publicized on TMF, plugged, teased and otherwise pimped, then afterward, when those who could not get to the event express interest on what went on, we're told: NO PICS. NO VIDEO. GO AWAY. So now you create this cachet of mystery surrounding the whole enterprise -- in a forum with many who don't have an outlet for their fetish -- so you should not be shocked or irritated that people are curious about it.

Just read his question.

I think this really got out of hand and the big NOPE was a tad bit rude. He asked if there were any videos? Yes it is a gathering and yes there are people there that of course want their privacy but, there are videos that were made. You are able to purchase said videos so whats the f@#$ing problem? He asked a simple question why does it have to be a huge thing? I understand people ask the same questions every year but if it is such a pain in the ass to answer these questions why answer them then? Its a forum people inquire about shit how many times has someone posted a video thats been posted a hundred times? They are new and didnt know. Instead of being a dick just dont answer the question. Im sure if the person who did make the videos answered him this wouldnt be a problem.

Actually, Amnesiac IS our official historian, videographer and photographer.
Quite a lot of footage and images are shot at NEST, of those people who
signed the model releases. Someday, he'll be making a documentary about
the tickling community, and that video will only ever be shown at NEST.
So there are "The official NEST tickling videos", "videos made at NEST" and
"NEST Video footage" which may or may not show tickling, but is certainly
about tickling, and the people into it.

So HIS video, which HE shoots, as the official NEST videographer, is
absolutely only available for those people who someday come to NEST
after the video is made. And the photos he takes every year, are available
to those who have signed the model releases.

Videos like the ones I, Viper and Cavum have shot, are available on
C4S and are pretty heavily promoted, so asking for them is less practical
than just waiting for them to be released, then deciding if you want to
purchase.

Lee

I think this really got out of hand and the big NOPE was a tad bit rude. He asked if there were any videos? Yes it is a gathering and yes there are people there that of course want their privacy but, there are videos that were made. You are able to purchase said videos so whats the f@#$ing problem? He asked a simple question why does it have to be a huge thing? I understand people ask the same questions every year but if it is such a pain in the ass to answer these questions why answer them then? Its a forum people inquire about shit how many times has someone posted a video thats been posted a hundred times? They are new and didnt know. Instead of being a dick just dont answer the question. Im sure if the person who did make the videos answered him this wouldnt be a problem.

Yeah, people who are D!cks, or profitable A$$holes (Male or female), clearly shown on this forum, aren't ticklish at all imho, just money grubbing rejects.

Sorry I bothered anyone. Moving on with my life...

Sad to see such an attack on Amnesiac, one of the nice guys in TMF and NEST, by people who, obviously, have never met him. A face-to-face dialogue would never have been so vitriolic.

Sad to see such an attack on Amnesiac, one of the nice guys in TMF and NEST, by people who, obviously, have never met him. A face-to-face dialogue would never have been so vitriolic.

Based on first impressions, he honestly came off as a dick at first and deserved anything he got. He did clarify, though, so it shouldn't be a big deal now. In any case, reading this thread does make NEST out to be a bit more unappealing for some reason.

Based on first impressions, he honestly came off as a dick at first and deserved anything he got. He did clarify, though, so it shouldn't be a big deal now. In any case, reading this thread does make NEST out to be a bit more unappealing for some reason.

It comes off as a bit more anti-social, to be sure, not to mention the rigors necessary to be invited (which I can understand to a degree, as the last thing you want are creepers lurkering around the place)...might as well not advertise it at all.

The NEST photo question is similar to the Israeli-Palestinian Peace debate.

And then there are gross over-exaggerations like this.

Similar? As an Israeli-American, I'd have to say "not quite". lol

Well, Bump, sorry all this has made NEST "a bit more" unappealing. I don't mean to say it is a perfect gathering. But when you have 150 people in a convention, you're probably not going to like them all. In fact, you are probably not going to MEET them all. But you will find most people very friendly and you will share drinks and laughs with several different people over the course of a NEST weekend. Yes, there are a few cliques, but surprisingly enough, the core group that started this event so many years ago (I'm not one of them even though I am a NEST veteran.) are among the friendliest and most appoachable, and not cliqeuish(sp?) at all. As for Amnesiac. he's not my "best buddy" at NEST, but I know him to be friendly and very funny in conversation. He's quick-witted (did some stand-up at the banquet) and knows how to turn a phrase in a funny, (smartass?) way. Maybe it didn't translate well in print. Best thing to do is to come to NEST-2012 with an open mind and without specific expectations and just see what happens. And , of course, be friendly yourself.

Anyone is more than welcome to attend NEST, socialize and play, in that order. And those who do show up can rest easy knowing their privacy is so important to the organizers that things are carefully arranged to protect and preserve it. If you just want to be a voyeur, you can, and that's fine- but only if you attend in person and watch the proceedings first-hand. What's so clique-ish or elitist about that?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back