• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~ Aunt Claire's Feet Pt 1 ~

flecke

TMF Novice
Hello all here is a story that I just had to share that happened to me yesterday. My best friend lives only a couple of miles from me. We have been friends for all our lives and he shares my fetish...in a sense he is kind of my comrade in arms. He would let me know of situations where I could indulge myself on his girlfriends and family members. One, family member of his in particular I have had my eye on for years is his Aunt Claire. Clair was a mature lady that had been in and out of relationships and because of that, she would often visit her sister ( my friends Mother ) and stay for periods of time. She is a sexy looking lady...very hip dresser and really a tease. But...Claire was off limits to me...she was my friends " pet project ". He would tell me stories of how he would sneak into her room night or when she would take naps ( which she took at least one a day ) and tickle her feet while she slept or during a nap take off her shoes and socks and have at her feet. He even said that he had teased himself by systematically cutting her socks off and tickling her foot bit by bit. It always intrigued me that he said that she was so responsive in her sleep and never woke up. A few times I would get the chance to see her wide, thick soles if she was sunbathing on the porch...but my friend was always there to stop me in my tracks...that is until yesterday...

I was sitting on my couch playing a video game when a knock came at my door. I answered it and it was my friend and Aunt Claire. I said hello and they came in. Claire asked if she could use the bathroom and I said yes. When she closed the door to the bathroom my friend looked at me, grinned and said, " Today is your big day man! I am going to give you a present that you have been waiting for a lifetime to get. " I responded, " What is it?? " He said, " We have walked up here to get you...you are going to walk back with us. When we get to my house Claire is going to go take her nap...and then my friend, her feet are all yours!!! "

I about fell over. My heart started racing. I grabbed my camera and put in into my pocket. Claire came out of the bathroom and I instantly looked to see what she was wearing on her feet. She had black Starter/Converse looking shoes. We left...I cannot tell you how we got back to his house as my mind was elsewhere...thinking how soft her feet were going to be walking all this way...would she take off the shoes...would I be greated with bare feet???

We arrived and she stated that she would be taking a nap. I waited for about 15 min and then my friend gave me the go ahead and said, " Have fun!! Don't forget these. " He handed me a pair of scissors and laughed.

I walked softly to her room and opend the door. The light from the window was very bright so I knew there would be enough lighting. There on the bed was Claire...facedown, no covers...snoring away. Both shoes were on but her right shoe was untied...I knew that is where I would start.

I gentle pulled off her shoe...her right socked foot was amazing! I started to cut her sock off. I made a flap and pulled it down exposing her soft, pillowy pad of her foot. I took my index finger and started making little touched on her exposed pad...she actually started to make noise amongst the snoring. I couldn't make it out. She then actually began to giggle a very sleepy giggle.

5635930.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I then cut the sock upwards all the way exposing her arch, sole and heel. Pulling the sock flaps back, I began to take my index finger and go up and down her sole like I was painting a fence....then make tiny circles on her soft, tender sole. She started to move around in her sleep at this action and giggled some more.

5635953.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then, I took the flap I had first made and pulled it down to show her plump toes...I began to flick my fingers all over those toes and got the most movement, groaning and snickering from her sleeping....

5635972.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then onto her left foot...which is for another time and place. This foot was most interesting due to her not even wearing a sock...

If you want me to tell the second half please respond to this story.

Great story man!

Is Aunt Claire in on the fun & games? If not how did you explain away the cut-up socks?

I threw them away and she never even asked about them...at all.
What about the fact that she went to sleep with sneakers & socks and woke up with bare feet!

I have a feeling she knows exactly what’s going on, and likes it. I hope you guys do your best to keep her happy.

Oh aunt Claire...yup she knows exactly what's going on, how fun is that, she loves having those gorgeous bare soles played with, keep up the good work. I bet if you asked her she would let you play with those tootsies any time you wanted!

Hello all here is a story that I just had to share that happened to me yesterday. My best friend lives only a couple of miles from me. We have been friends for all our lives and he shares my fetish...in a sense he is kind of my comrade in arms. He would let me know of situations where I could indulge myself on his girlfriends and family members. One, family member of his in particular I have had my eye on for years is his Aunt Claire. Clair was a mature lady that had been in and out of relationships and because of that, she would often visit her sister ( my friends Mother ) and stay for periods of time. She is a sexy looking lady...very hip dresser and really a tease. But...Claire was off limits to me...she was my friends " pet project ". He would tell me stories of how he would sneak into her room night or when she would take naps ( which she took at least one a day ) and tickle her feet while she slept or during a nap take off her shoes and socks and have at her feet. He even said that he had teased himself by systematically cutting her socks off and tickling her foot bit by bit. It always intrigued me that he said that she was so responsive in her sleep and never woke up. A few times I would get the chance to see her wide, thick soles if she was sunbathing on the porch...but my friend was always there to stop me in my tracks...that is until yesterday...

I was sitting on my couch playing a video game when a knock came at my door. I answered it and it was my friend and Aunt Claire. I said hello and they came in. Claire asked if she could use the bathroom and I said yes. When she closed the door to the bathroom my friend looked at me, grinned and said, " Today is your big day man! I am going to give you a present that you have been waiting for a lifetime to get. " I responded, " What is it?? " He said, " We have walked up here to get you...you are going to walk back with us. When we get to my house Claire is going to go take her nap...and then my friend, her feet are all yours!!! "

I about fell over. My heart started racing. I grabbed my camera and put in into my pocket. Claire came out of the bathroom and I instantly looked to see what she was wearing on her feet. She had black Starter/Converse looking shoes. We left...I cannot tell you how we got back to his house as my mind was elsewhere...thinking how soft her feet were going to be walking all this way...would she take off the shoes...would I be greated with bare feet???

We arrived and she stated that she would be taking a nap. I waited for about 15 min and then my friend gave me the go ahead and said, " Have fun!! Don't forget these. " He handed me a pair of scissors and laughed.

I walked softly to her room and opend the door. The light from the window was very bright so I knew there would be enough lighting. There on the bed was Claire...facedown, no covers...snoring away. Both shoes were on but her right shoe was untied...I knew that is where I would start.

I gentle pulled off her shoe...her right socked foot was amazing! I started to cut her sock off. I made a flap and pulled it down exposing her soft, pillowy pad of her foot. I took my index finger and started making little touched on her exposed pad...she actually started to make noise amongst the snoring. I couldn't make it out. She then actually began to giggle a very sleepy giggle.

5635930.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I then cut the sock upwards all the way exposing her arch, sole and heel. Pulling the sock flaps back, I began to take my index finger and go up and down her sole like I was painting a fence....then make tiny circles on her soft, tender sole. She started to move around in her sleep at this action and giggled some more.

5635953.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then, I took the flap I had first made and pulled it down to show her plump toes...I began to flick my fingers all over those toes and got the most movement, groaning and snickering from her sleeping....

5635972.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Then onto her left foot...which is for another time and place. This foot was most interesting due to her not even wearing a sock...

If you want me to tell the second half please respond to this story.

Wow are those really her feet ? How old is she ? Who does she resemble ? Did your friend ever tickle her while she was awake ? I wonder how ticklish she is ? Tell us more like how she reacts and if she seems very ticklish !!!

I have always wondered why, when people read a story that they feel that it is fantasy or that it is BS?? Whatever...

Those really are her feet. Her shoe size is a 9. She is 43...I will post an updated pic of her when I can. He has tickled her in passing, playfully but never as a " serious " tickle session. When I tickled her while she was asleep she was very vocal and moving around quite a bit...plus she would take the other foot and scratch the one I was tickling.

I don't think that she knows what is going on...but who knows. She takes a medication that nearly puts her in a coma everytime she sleeps. That is one reason I am so brave to do this :)I hope to get a chance to get her feet some more.

Last edited:
Very nice post. Enjoyed the pics as well.
She wore both shoes, but a sock on one foot only? Hmmmm...
I love the idea of someone who laughs in their sleep. Unfortunately for me I've never run across one. You guys are very lucky!

Thanks!

Not guys feet, nor my feet...not really into that. But, thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Her sexy feet are made for tickling absolutely perfect story telling and the photos are amazing her feet look deathly ticklish and delicious 😋

I... have a lot of questions. I'm just trying to figure out how she stays asleep through the sock cutting and the tickling. On top of that, I don't feel like it's okay to just continually be destroying all these pairs of her socks and then throwing them away and being nonchalant or secretive about it.

I'm also very confused as to why she frequently goes to sleep with sneakers and socks on and then wakes up barefoot and hasn't once questioned it or anyone on the issue. I think that's the part that has some people scratching their heads. Everyone is getting really hot and bothered over the scenario and the tickling and the bare foot pics, but if you stop and think about it, there are more questions than answers.

I guess we could all assume that maybe she is aware of what happens and allows it to continue happening, but idk why she would be okay with continually having her socks cut off of her feet as opposed to just going to bed barefoot. It's one thing to maybe enjoy having your feet played with or tickled. It's another thing to constantly put yourself in a situation where your clothing has to be removed and cut off before you get tickled. That's more aligned with the fetish side of this. Definitely seems like it isn't the first time or the second time your friend has destroyed a pair of her socks.

Also if she is aware and allows it to happen, why not just skip all the BS and tell you two straight up to tickle her? So many questions.

I doubt the author is even on here anymore. They haven’t posted themselves in over a decade.

I for one am happy they posted pics of that perfect sole. Long, wide, thicc and buttery soft looking. One could spend hours tickling and worshiping that sole…not to mention those plump toes.

Eh, I think some of you guys are getting a little carried away. Whoever's feet they are, they look nice, but they don't scream "buttery soft" to me. If you look very closely at the picture, you can see some roughness around the heel of the foot and actually, I just blew the photo up on my computer screen and yeah, they're pretty rough. The outer part of the sole (opposite the instep) has a lot of rough looking skin going all the way up from the heels to the toes, and if you look at their big toe, there is definitely a large rough patch of skin n the big toe. Not trying to be a dick. Just saying. You guys are idolizing and drooling over this pair of feet like horny dogs like they're the nicest pair of feet ever posted on the internet. I have seen soft, so soft, buttery soft, butter, etc. used many times in this thread, but if you take a few seconds and actually study and analyze the foot in the picture, you see thats false. On top of that, their foot/feet are probably stinky and smelly because they go to sleep wearing shoes and socks meaning their feet are probably sweating a lot. I feel that it can also be assumed that if this person isn't willing to take off their shoes and socks while sleeping, they probably wear them around a lot, rarely taking them off at all, again leading to a higher level of foot stink.

Just saying. I have a foot fetish so I like to look at, study, and analyze feet and determine which pairs of feet are nice and which are not. I kinda feel like that is the job of a foot fetishist. Most other people are either like "eh, feet are gross" or "its a foot, idc, whatever". But us foot fetishists, we are supposed to know what nice feet look like, we are supposed to want people to take care of and pamper their feet. Clearly the person in this image doesnt do that.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back