• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the ladies.... <3

I like to see lees broken. I like to see lees who are truly ticklish and are driven crazy!

A girl after my own heart.

It's what I like to see/hear whenever I happen to have toppy moments. :p

It seriously depends on my mood. Sometimes I want gentle, playful stuff; sometimes I want some extreme bondage types/torture scenes. The former is usually more prominent (because I think it's better when the lee wants it) but it just depends on where I am in my head.

Weirdly, though, the lee must be female. Most of the time, I prefer my lers to be female as well, despite being straight myself. No nudity as well. I have no idea why this is; I have absolutely nothing against male lees or lers but it's just my preference.

I can tell you what I'd like to see LESS in clips. Screechers. They do nothing for my ears. Also, GET RID OF THE TOOLS. Hairbrushes and toothbrushes. I think they're cheating. If you can't use your feathers, fingers and tongue properly, take lessons.

Also, a good laugh makes up for everything. If the laugh wins me over, I don't even care what I'm looking at.

This. So much this.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back