• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dianne's Ticklish Feet (M/F Foot)

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
This past Saturday was my 47th Birthday. So after the family went to dinner my oldest son went to his girlfriends and my youngest over his friend's house. So my wife and I went to our friend's house a few miles away.

Our friend, I'll call Kevin, was having just a few people over. When we got there there was only one person. I'll call her Dianne. My wife and I have known Dianne for years. Dianne is a nurse, mid to late 40's, blonde hair, about 5'2", between 105-110 lbs. comical and jokes alot.

I loved the socks she always wore. They were either a fuzzy. brown type or a soft, thick white type etc.. For years I always wanted to know if she was ticklish or just how ticklish she really was.............well Saturday I found out.

Well, as I said before, we arrived and went to Kevin's enclosed back porch. Kevin shook my hand and congratulated me and Dianne got up as she always did and wanted one of my soft, bear hugs. She ran to me and as I hugged her I lifted her off the ground. While she had her arms around my neck I quickly took my left finger and tickled her ribs. She buckled and let out a hysterical scream,"OH NO PLEASE NOT THAT"! I put her down and we sat at a round table.

Dianne sat on my left and we drank and talked. Dianne had her left leg over her right and I couldn't help noticing she was flexing her toes in her black socks with the gold toe. I saw how ticklish her ribs were so this made it ever harder to resist wanting to know for all these years with her foot, flexing, just inches away! Well fate struck!

Kevin noticed that my wife's drink as well as his was empty, so he offered to get her and himself another rum and diet cola. My wife said while Kevin was making the drinks she'd use the bathroom. Opperatunity at last came!!!!

I looked down and commented on her socks and as she lifted her leg I quickly grabbed her ankle and tickled the bottom of her whole foot from heel to toes. She went ballistic! She was laughing hysterically and screaming,"MIKE! MIKE! MIKE! HAHAHAHA NO MORE NO MORE", while desperately trying to pull her foot away. After about 15 seconds or so I stopped. She was gasping for air and she smiled at me and said,"my friend you are mean and terrible", and she laughed.

Kevin and my wife returned a few minutes later and we sat around for about 45 minutes talking, joking, etc. when fate struck one final time.

Kevin mentioned he was going to make more drinks and get some appetizers, my wife offered to help so again they both left. Dianne once again had her left leg over her right so I said,"well Dianne they're gone......tickle time", and I grabbed her ankle again and started tickling her foot.

She was hysterical again. She had both hands on her foot desperately trying to pull it away. I noticed that the only spot open was the top of her sole and her toes so I took my two fingers and tickled her there. She was laughing and begging,"HAHAHAHAAHAHA, NO MIKE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA STOP MIKE STOP MIKE"! I could tell she was getting frantic so after about 30 seconds or so I stopped.

I said to her,"Wow Dianne I had no idea how ticklish you were".

She responded through gasps,"OH YES INDEED! I DON'T MIND A LITTLE TICKLE BUT MY FEET ARE THE WORST"!

I said" Well it's my Birthday so why not a little fun and laughs".

She then said with a smile,"Guess from now on I'll have to keep my shoes on around you heh heh", then she laughed.

The night went on till it was time to leave and Dianne once again wanted that hug so I lifted her up and this time I took my right fingers and tickled her ribs. She laughed and buckled again.

She said to me,"I'll get you one of these days".

I leaned over to her, smiled and whispered," Just make sure you keep your shoes on".

Last edited:
Fucking awesome story! Glad to see you back in action buddy.

WHat a way to celebrate your birthday. I am glad you enjoyed it

That was a fine birthday opportunity for you. Glad you took advantage of it. :D

Great story and yay for feet tickling haha. What an awesome b-day present that must have been.

nice one osco buddy.
many happy returns.
j.j.

Thanx TickleMep1nk, it was and I agree with the foot tickling!

Thanx J.J.! I'd still love to have sessions like you have!

osco89

Good show, old man! Or should I say, middle-aged man.

Dianne's husband and your wife did not hear her reaction when you tickled her feet?

How if your tickling life with your wife?

ANOTHER NICE STORY!

I'm glad that you had some fun on your Birthday. I can only guess what would happen if you had a chance to tickle her barefoot.:happyfloa

Good show, old man! Or should I say, middle-aged man.

Dianne's husband and your wife did not hear her reaction when you tickled her feet?

How if your tickling life with your wife?

Actually Dianne is not married nor is Kevin and with the music on and them at the other end of the house they probably didn't my friend. Sorry I forgot to point those items out. Thanx for helping out.

I'm glad that you had some fun on your Birthday. I can only guess what would happen if you had a chance to tickle her barefoot.:happyfloa

Well as a matter of fact Kevin has a few get-togethers in the summer time. I always love looking at her sexy size 5 (approx. size) bare feet in the sandles! Problem is, unlike this past Saturday, there are alot of people there. But where there is a will there's a way! Thanx for the post!

Bravo !!!!!!!!!!, My friend. Great b-day present for you.

Good luck on getting her again and barefooted

Great story.....and I can only hope for a similar present like that on my birthday!!

Thanks for post it!

Wow -- A grand birthday indeed -- tickling an extremely ticklish friend !! Man all I got for my birthday was an Applebee's gift card.

Thanx TickleRelish!

You're welcome red devil!

Thanx BXTCKLR! It was just a spontanius moment that happened at the right time.....and yes it was grand after that! I'm sure you enjoyed the Applebee,s and who knows you too may be lucky on your next Birthday and I hope you are!!!!!!

Thank u sir ! I want echo the sentiments of our fellow TMFers -- here's hoping u get her barefoot ! Bravo again

Thank u sir ! I want echo the sentiments of our fellow TMFers -- here's hoping u get her barefoot ! Bravo again

Now that I finally found out just how ticklish she really is.....I'll try and get another chance this summer. Maybe in the pool especially if we play chicken and she is my partner and sits on my shoulders and I'll use my trick to win and knock down the other teams..............just put my hands on her feet and grip them then use my index finger to tickle her soles crazy and only stop when we win!!!!!!

The is one word for that plan : GENIUS !!

Believe you me that was the way I use to win when we use to play when I was younger. Even in the fall season I would insist my female partner would remove her tennis shoes, because I didn't want any dirt or stuff on my hands, then her warm feet in socks were in my grip and at my tickle tactics! Boy those were the days my friend!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back