• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First of summer 2011(Nonconsensual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bftk2005

3rd Level Orange Feather
OK, this will be my official feet out the window tickle thread for this summer. Tkchgo you are welcome to post your stories here also or anyone else who dares to enjoy these kinds of tickles. As always with these stories there will be some that do not agree with them and even though I know you are really turned on by them(otherwise why would you read them)? I must remind you that it is fine to disagree but you must be respectful-http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=131566-The Golden Rule. With that said lets get this summer started!

Today it was a very pleasant day in Lawton Oklahoma about 90 degrees. We had a good rain and afterwards it was steamy but not scalding hot so I was out cruising. I was heading down Sheridan road and wow! I see some female feet hanging out the passenger side of a car window heading down the road. I sped up and spotted them turning into a convenience store. The driver, who I did not get a chance to see, got out and went inside leaving those lovely soles hanging out of the window(first pic). I hastily parked and walked inside waiting for everyone to clear the entrance . I walked back out with my phone in hand, snapped a pic, walked by(she never noticed me) and tickled the ball of her foot. She just sort of gasped and did not pull them in. I continued to walk back to my car and left.

Same day I pulled into a parking complex with a pizza place, dollar tree, auto zone and plasma center. This parking complex was the same setting of a couple of my other tickles. I spotted a young lady relaxing and waiting on someone who was donating plasma, sitting in a truck with both bare feet out of the window! I hastily parked, I do not like to waste time in these situations, and walked infront of her truck and I pretended to go into the plasma center. I then turned and came from the back of her truck, snapped a pic,walked by and tickled the ball of her foot. (second set of photos). She made no sound at all but quickly pulled both feet back into her truck. I continued to walk back to my car and left. My first time ever doing two in one day, cmon Andy, I think I may be winning this summer.

So what you go around looking for girls feet hanging out the window, specificallly stop when you see it, take photos of them and then touch/tickle them without permission? Ok look that is creepy behaviour, it's not "innocent fun" or however you want to try and frame so it doesn't look like creepy behaviour. Your stalking/harasing people and basically putting your own sexual feetishes onto them without there permission and potentially making them feel quite uncomfortable. Taking photos of them without there permission just makes it worse, if someone sees you and complains you could be charged with something.

So what you go around looking for girls feet hanging out the window, specificallly stop when you see it, take photos of them and then touch/tickle them without permission? Ok look that is creepy behaviour, it's not "innocent fun" or however you want to try and frame so it doesn't look like creepy behaviour. Your stalking/harasing people and basically putting your own sexual feetishes onto them without there permission and potentially making them feel quite uncomfortable. Taking photos of them without there permission just makes it worse, if someone sees you and complains you could be charged with something.

Thanks fightinggirl666!

just for the record (not that i condone or disagree with this) taking pictures of somebody in a public place is perfectly and 100% legal

Definitely agree w/ Fightinggirl. Behavior like that makes us all look bad. The fact that you know to run to your car immediately after shows that you know it's wrong/intrusive/etc. It's pathetic.

Keep it to yourself next time.

Definitely agree w/ Fightinggirl. Behavior like that makes us all look bad. The fact that you know to run to your car immediately after shows that you know it's wrong/intrusive/etc. It's pathetic.

Keep it to yourself next time.

Glad you enjoyed and yes I will be posting lots more stories like these!! Thanks for reading!

tickling anyone in public with no permission = bad idea and definatly gives folks with tickle fetishes a bad name these girls were probably freaked out some stranger walking by and tickling them for no apparant reason thats like borderline stalking you know going around looking for these situations to present themselves thats not cool man

tickling anyone in public with no permission = bad idea and definatly gives folks with tickle fetishes a bad name these girls were probably freaked out some stranger walking by and tickling them for no apparant reason thats like borderline stalking you know going around looking for these situations to present themselves thats not cool man

@oneftfboy Thanks for reading!

@btfk... Absolutely fantastic work! Hoping to read more and see more pics, heck maybe even a video or two... Its not creepy at all, you just have more balls than these haters.... Ever tried going to a nail salon to witness pedicures of complete strangers? On occasion I just go in, sit, and tell the workers there that I'm waiting for a friend to come .. I've seen some amazing scenes there.

@btfk... Absolutely fantastic work! Hoping to read more and see more pics, heck maybe even a video or two... Its not creepy at all, you just have more balls than these haters.... Ever tried going to a nail salon to witness pedicures of complete strangers? On occasion I just go in, sit, and tell the workers there that I'm waiting for a friend to come .. I've seen some amazing scenes there.

Thanks NYler!!!! I really appreciate that. I was out cruising yesterday and saw three bare soles out of windows. One was in the passenger side of a moving truck. Another was at the same plasma center as one of the above stories but she was parked right up front and many people were outside. Another was laying down in the back seat of a car with both bare soles sticking out the back window!!!! But when they parked she got out, so no more tickles yet but I hope there will be more soon. And as soon as I can, I want to buy a video recorder that I can wear like a pair of glasses, I would love to capture some of these on video! Anyway thanks again.

Glad you enjoyed and yes I will be posting lots more stories like these!! Thanks for reading!

@oneftfboy Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading.

Thanks for reading.

Darn, you're too cool for me. These casual, unphased replies clearly demonstrate to us all that you're unflappable and confident, and can't be deterred by naysayers. Well blast it all if I'm not super duper wound-up by my inability to shake you. :rolleyes:

Darn, you're too cool for me. These casual, unphased replies clearly demonstrate to us all that you're unflappable and confident, and can't be deterred by naysayers. Well blast it all if I'm not super duper wound-up by my inability to shake you. :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading again LD_Tickler.

Its not creepy at all, you just have more balls than these haters.... Ever tried going to a nail salon to witness pedicures of complete strangers? On occasion I just go in, sit, and tell the workers there that I'm waiting for a friend to come .. I've seen some amazing scenes there.
Some balls... he can't even defend himself. Just posts apathetic/sarcastic comments like a 12 yr. old.

When you say it takes balls, it means doing something difficult. Anyone can do what he's doing. Most people just have enough social grooming and restraint to understand that it's wrong.

The sad part is you can tell he knows it's wrong and doesn't care. He can't even argue his position because he knows he can't reasonably justify it, so he won't even try. Mods should definitely take a stand against this sort of thing.

Lol nods should definitely take a stand against this thing? dude, did you just come here from communism russia?

yes it takes balls, wrong, right, regardless, as a tickle fetishist, if 1 sees a great pair of souls, is there is no doubt that the fetishist wants to tickle them, and why doesn't he? is it really that that wrong? lol it is only 1 or 2 strokes on the soles...why don't I do it -- because I don't have the balls.

Typos

I apologize for a few typos, I was driving and using talk to text function.

Some balls... he can't even defend himself. Just posts apathetic/sarcastic comments like a 12 yr. old.

When you say it takes balls, it means doing something difficult. Anyone can do what he's doing. Most people just have enough social grooming and restraint to understand that it's wrong.

The sad part is you can tell he knows it's wrong and doesn't care. He can't even argue his position because he knows he can't reasonably justify it, so he won't even try. Mods should definitely take a stand against this sort of thing.

I really appreciate all feedback and points of view on this story. Just a reminder
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=131566

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back