• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all foot lovers....

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
Over the years, I've watched girls post pictures of themselves on the TMF, but never had the courage to post any pics of my own. In part because it's nerve-wracking to have ANY pictures of myself on a fetish website (even if it is just my feet), but also because I was worried about how the pictures would be received.

You foot lovers can be a pretty picky bunch sometimes :p Nail polish color, toe length, arches, adornments, shoe style.... all seem to carry with them very specific criteria that you guys look for. Fear of not measuring up to such high expectations was enough to make me want to hide my feet inside a pair of Ugg boots forever :jester:

BUT....

There has always been a part of me that wondered what all you foot fetishists would think of them. When the warm weather hits, and I'm walking around in my flip-flops (which is pretty much what I wear everyday from April to September), I sometimes fantasize about running into one of you guys, and the subsequent comments or foot play that might result from the encounter. I'm perpetually dangling my flip-flops halfway off my feet in the hopes of attracting your attention, like a fisherman using the bait he thinks will help him reel in the perfect catch.... I haven't gotten a nibble yet, but a girl can always dream ;)

So be please be honest... that's a hard thing to ask for, because compliments are certainly easier to digest, but honesty is what I really want.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide while the judges deliberate :xpeepsofa What will it be gentlemen... should I have my Ugg boots permanently welded to my feet, or should I keep on sporting the flip-flops? :judges:

DSC05826.JPG

100_5172.JPG

DSC05825.JPG

DSC05852.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Daisy, you have very sexy feet, they are so pretty and I'd love to tease and tickle them!!

Please.....throw away those Ugg boots and never weld anything to those beautiful feet...except maybe a feather.

I have to honestly admit Daisy, I'm shocked... Shocked that you EVER doubted your feet's attraction potential for foot lovers!!! You have (to my view) very shapely and well cared for feet, pedicured nails, no rough spots at all, very smooth soles and toes. If they and their owner enjoy having them caressed and tickled as I suspect, I know I'd be 'reeled in' faster than lightning! Please, PLEASE keep showing them off and dangling shoes, I sincerely say you have adorable, desirable feet to be admired and pursued. ;)

Hi there, you have cute feet. The end.

I've noticed on the internet a trend where insecure, ugly men will insult photos of the prettiest girl for no reason whatsoever. I'm thinking something similar may happen occasionally on this site. I've never seen really active, outgoing members try to put someone down. If someone tries to point out some minuscule flaw in your feet then he's really just showing how much of a prick he is.

You have very sexy feet. Long and lean, long straight toes, not bent from pointy shoes and high heels. Kissably cute. I liked you analogy of using your feet as bait to lure in and catch a foot man. I'm sure lots of guys are noticing, but trying to be discreet about it.
I would certainly keep swimming around them, checking them out.
Yes, we do have a few grumblers on this board, kids who have been eating too much sugar or whatever, just try to ignore them.

Well daisy....you have me hooked....on your feet for definite......keep wearing the flip flops please.:bugeyed:

I agree with others who have said that your feet are flawless....I for one would love to suck long and hard on your very sexy toes.......to get the chance to tickle feet like yours would be a real pleasure, even if they weren't that ticklish.

Love the toe ring too, nice touch.

You are right about us foot guys...we do know what we like......for me it's feet in nylons with dark colours on the toes.....but I too can appreciate a wonderful site that is bare feet...and yours are a wonderful site!!

If you would like to post some pictures of your feet in nylons, black sheer, then I for one would love it...if on the other hand you decide to stick to bare then you will get no complaints from me either!!!

Thank you once again for having the courage to post these pics and I hope all our comments so far will help you to feel more relaxed and maybe post some more in the future!!

Thanks again! xx

Hi Daisy,
I remember reading your true stories years ago and wishing I was that guy tickling you.
Now we see how truly lucky those guys were. :bugeyed:
Thank you for sharing your beautiful feet with us! :ty:

Daisy, You have very sexy feet, my dear. As a foot fetishist, I can say honestly that It would be an absolute joy to caress and tickle them. They look very well taken care of and extremely soft. Love the french manicure as well!

Wow daisy such lovely sexy looking feet, im surprised you would think anyone would think different I would have soo much fun tickle teasing them bare and throwing ina fewmassages
very very sexy feet

Beautiful!

I love high wrinkled arches and yours are extraordinary!

Over the years, I've watched girls post pictures of themselves on the TMF, but never had the courage to post any pics of my own. In part because it's nerve-wracking to have ANY pictures of myself on a fetish website (even if it is just my feet), but also because I was worried about how the pictures would be received.

You foot lovers can be a pretty picky bunch sometimes :p Nail polish color, toe length, arches, adornments, shoe style.... all seem to carry with them very specific criteria that you guys look for. Fear of not measuring up to such high expectations was enough to make me want to hide my feet inside a pair of Ugg boots forever :jester:

BUT....

There has always been a part of me that wondered what all you foot fetishists would think of them. When the warm weather hits, and I'm walking around in my flip-flops (which is pretty much what I wear everyday from April to September), I sometimes fantasize about running into one of you guys, and the subsequent comments or foot play that might result from the encounter. I'm perpetually dangling my flip-flops halfway off my feet in the hopes of attracting your attention, like a fisherman using the bait he thinks will help him reel in the perfect catch.... I haven't gotten a nibble yet, but a girl can always dream ;)

So be please be honest... that's a hard thing to ask for, because compliments are certainly easier to digest, but honesty is what I really want.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide while the judges to deliberate :xpeepsofa What will it be gentlemen... should I have my Ugg boots permanently welded to my feet, or should I keep on sporting the flip-flops? :judges:

Please, no Ughs! :laughhard:

Your feet are pretty and I am glad you had the courage to post. I love them and I am esp impressed by your toes. VERY sexy! Seeing your tootsies made my afternoon. :blowkiss:

Thanks for posting

Nothing to worry about Daisy, you're gonna hook a LOT of feet fish with that caliber of bait ;) Truly delicious looking feet and toes, so i'll agree with the masses and say lose the UGG's...be gone stuffy boots!

Oh, and i make my way up to the Big Island from time to time for work, so let me know where you'll be hanging out dangling, and i'll come ogle your tootsies for sure!

Cheers, -pete

DAISY ARE U CRAZY TO THINK THAT U NEED TO COVER UR SEXY FEET. MY RANK FOR UR FEET ARE A 11 out of 10..... and I good reasons why... first of Im very picky with womens feet, foe one thing I cant stop thinking about feet... I love feet, and ur feet are hot...first of, u have amazing toes, plus the toe ring I love, second u have great arches, and just from the picture of ur soles.... look soft has butter, and ur super ticklish u get another two points added on to your rank. thanks. mike...

Daisy, I have to agree with my fellow foot mates. ARE YOU NUTS!!! Beautiful and sexy feet Missy. Throw those uggs away NOW. :)

YOUR FEET= :wahooo: Daisy, you are absolutley crazy. Haha.. YOUR FEET ARE OUTTA THIS WORLD! Haha... I am so shocked that you would be afraid to show off those masterpiece feet of yours. But yeah I can totally understand why you would feel scared cuz you are right, a lot of us foot fetish guys can be too critical and judgmental.

But for sure, get rid of your Uggs and regular shoes or put them in the closet until winter. From here on out, wear nothing but sandals exposing your beautiful feet. And as for fantasizing about seeing a foot fetish guy and having it lead to more, damn why couldn't you live over here. haha... I would be all over those feet. But you def have feet to die for, thank your for sharing em and I hope you can find your foot fetish guy.

Plus, I hope you would def consider putting up more foot pics. That would be just lovely if you did.

Lastly, your feet are flawless. On a scale of 1-10 they are a 15. And this would be me at your feet. :woman:

Very nice. I don't care for french nails... but otherwise. Very nice indeed.

You have very sexy feet. You should wear flip flops year round, cold weather be damned!

If you take good care of your feet they can be very attractive. I can see why men and women would want to tickle them.

Thanks guys!!

WOW, guys - I'm seriously blown away right now! I expected much more of a mixed bag of reviews from the foot lover community. I seriously had no idea my feet would be received like that... makes a girl feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks! :happyfloa

I wasn't expecting the volume of responses, but I'll do my best to answer questions for those that posed them....

Gitcheycoocoo- I honestly have no idea if my feet are feather ticklish, no one has ever used one on me. But I CAN say for certain that the use of a hairbrush has been known to bring this rather stubborn girl to the point of begging!

Smiley - I'm not sure why I'm so insecure about my feet. My guess is that most girls have a few things that they are insecure about for no good rhyme or reason. ;) And like most areas that a girl deems "problematic", I spend a ridiculous amount of effort making sure that they look their best. I've got more beauty/hygiene products for my feet than I do for my face. While most women are worrying about crow's feet and expanding waistlines, I'm worrying about calluses and toenail polish. My husband jokes that I've got a foot fetish, but only for my own feet. :jester:

And as for whether or not I "enjoy" having my feet caressed and tickled... well, that might be the understatement of the year :D In that one respect, I'm probably every foot lovers dream - you could play with my feet for hours without any complaint from me!

Phantom - It's hard not to pay attention to negative comments when they're made... even if they do come from ugly, internet trolls ;) But I'll do my best to pay MORE attention to the good stuff... you guys are certainly making that easy.

MrTickleFeet - High heels is one thing you will almost NEVER find on these feet. I know a lot of foot lovers enjoy them, but I just can't bring myself to wear them for anything more than the obligatory weddings and funerals. When it comes to footwear, I'm ALL about comfy. :)

Red Devil - Thanks for the mention of my toe ring, it's my favorite piece of jewelry. I never take it off! As for the dark polish and nylons, I'm afraid that along with high heels, those are things that you'll hardly ever find on my feet. How you see them in these pics is pretty much how they always look. I like the french style nail polish because it goes with everything and I never have to worry about my toenail polish "clashing" with my outfit or shoes :D I will say though, that on the rare occasions when I wear nylons (those weddings and funerals I wrote about a little while ago, lol), they do succeed in bringing the ticklishness of my feet from a 6 or 7 up to a full-blown MAKE IT STOP!! on the ticklish scale :wow:

Fat Bastard - WOW, I haven't published a story on here in a REALLY long time. I'm beyond psyched that you remembered them. As a hopeful author (one of these days), that may have given me as much of an ego boost as the compliments all you guys have paid to my feet. A very big :ty: for that!

dude3 - High praise, indeed. Glad to know I've met with the approval of a tough foot critic. ;)

Marcusb - I was wondering if anyone was going to comment about the french style nail polish. I've seen a very mixed review about french pedicures anytime the subject of toenail polish comes up in the threads. I even saw someone write "french pedicure - :xlime: " I remember reading that and thinking "wow, that's a bit harsh" Glad I didn't trigger YOUR upchuck reflexes :jester: I appreciate your honesty though :)

And a special thanks for all the kind words and compliments from (didn't want you boys to feel neglected!) :

Moonlite
Alchemy (fellow appreciator of the french pedicure, lol)
MrFeetTickler
ltd57
the tickleshow
pedman pete
footprince
mkeemer (the uggs are gone... at least until winter ;) )
devioustickler (wow, a 15 on the foot scale, huh? Thanks! :D P.S. - since you asked, my feet are a size 8 )
Rusty Shackleford

No problem, glad you were happy with the results. :)

p.s.- You are in the perfect size, haha.. My range of perfect size feet are 8-9.5, haha, PERFECT as I had mentioned earlier. :)

Daisy, You have very sexy feet, my dear. As a foot fetishist, I can say honestly that It would be an absolute joy to caress and tickle them. They look very well taken care of and extremely soft. Love the french manicure as well!

Alchemy said it best right here...

They look amazing and soft with nice toe length...
I know I would be staring if you were dangling those toes near me...
Thanks for sharing with us :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back