• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all foot lovers....

I have read many of these "what do you think of my feet" posts and have noticed that the vast majority rate really high and some throw in a bad assessment here and there. I have also noticed a severe lack of the "middle of the road" assessments. I theorize that this could be because the feet being viewed are just ok, good and otherwise acceptable to the person viewing, they simply do not comment. I also think that the "way crazy everyone lining up to do battle over the feet" being displayed also has an influence on the rest of us who would honestly and respectfully post their opinions.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to each their own and all of that: For me and out of respect to the OP, The Forum and my love for the foot & tickling fetish I have, my honest assessment is, Daisy, you have nice feet. They are feet I would check out further in person if given the chance. You shouldn't be shy about showing them in public. Since they were put on display for judgment purposes, I respectfully would rate them at a 7 out of 10.

Thank you for having the courage to share them with the community. If it brings you opportunities to have them worshiped and/or tickled (assuming that is something you would like) then enjoy!

....Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to each their own and all of that: For me and out of respect to the OP, The Forum and my love for the foot & tickling fetish I have, my honest assessment is, Daisy, you have nice feet. They are feet I would check out further in person if given the chance. You shouldn't be shy about showing them in public. Since they were put on display for judgment purposes, I respectfully would rate them at a 7 out of 10. Thank you for having the courage to share them with the community. If it brings you opportunities to have them worshiped and/or tickled (assuming that is something you would like) then enjoy!

That assessment felt like you were on the witness stand with one hand on the bible, swearing to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you God ;) I really appreciate such a thoughtful and honest opinion. While the glowing reviews are always nice for my ego, I also enjoy the ones that don't sugar coat things. I can live with a 7 out of 10 - Thanks! :D

Hey gang -

I went for a pedicure the other day and tried out a new color - it's called "flowerista" by Essie. It's kind of in the purple family, I guess. You'll have to let me know what you think :)

Sorry the quality of these pics are kind of crappy (the lighting was horrible). I was trying to snap off pictures during the pedicure, and was trying my best to be discreet so the lady didn't think I was a total nutjob. Would've been hard to explain if she caught me taking pictures of my own feet :blaugh:

I hate the pics where my nails are bare (I don't like seeing my toes without polish on them), but for all you guys who like seeing toes in a more natural state - these are for you.... well, at least the first couple of pics ;)

pic.1.JPG

pic.2.JPG

pic.3.JPG

pic.4.JPG

pic.5.jpg

ABSOLUTELY SEXY FEET MAGGIE!!! :) I love the pedicure color and the fact you were brave enough to take pictures during a pedicure. :thumbsup:

As usual, I love when you are barefoot! ;) And always love your when you sport a toe ring or 2. :D PLUS, I bet those feet are extremely soft as they are recently pedicured, bare, resting on your soft carpet. Bet it would be the perfect time to get at those beauties! ;) :feets: :tickling:

Maggie, whether your nails are unpainted and natural, or painted in whichever colour you choose, your feet are always beautiful! :)

How did I miss this?? No wonder the clouds have been lour'd upon my house -- and they have now parted!! I LOVE that plummy color -- makes me think of grape flavor toes <<<<----:feets:<<<<----

Since summer is in full effect, and Maggie hasn't posted for a few months now, BUMP!!! :D

I am sure you are sporting your flip flops with gorgeous pedicure teasing all of the foot guys, and gals, in your current city. Hehe p.s., for those who would find it easier, here is the album profile link to Maggie's feet, instead of having to go thru page after page of this thread to see her sensationally gorgeous feet!
http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?albumid=6550

I said as long as I am still here, this thread will not die. After 17 years of being on this forum and after 7 years since she created this thread, I just learned Maggie, aka DaisyCrazy finally had a session where her absolutely flawless sexy feet were tickle tortured!! Who would have thought only a month ago she braved the tickle world by making her first "seeking ler ad." Even though I know MANY of us are jealous, I know I am, that we do not qualify in her requests to be a tickle partner of hers for whatever reason, age and mainly distance, 3000 miles for me, DARN! haha... Well I was always happy to help her gain confidence with her unbelievably breathtakingly beautiful feet, as well as many other fans that followed and commented on this thread here, 26 pages long. But that was all Maggie!! HEr being brave enough to create this thread and post pictures of her feet and willing to take the negative critiques that us foot fans can give. With that being said, in honor of this amazing woman with breathtakingly beautiful feet, finally meeting up and having those sexy soles of hers tickle tortured, I am here to BUMP this thread again so we could all see those beautiful feet of Maggies again. For many of us, all we can do is look and gaze upon perfection and can only imagine how a beautiful, yet stubborn lee refuses to break and use her safe word but begs for the tickling to stop with non stop laughter filling the room as those beautiful feet of hers are mercilessly tickled. SO here you go.... for us that can only imagine and desire and for those lucky few that can actually meet her and tickle those beautiful feet of hers! Envious of all of her lers and future lers but sooo happy for her. Seven years in the making of this thread and 17 since you have been here. WAY TO GO MAGGIE!!!! :woman: :feets: :tickle: :D

I did all of the work so no one has to go looking through the pages. There are pictures in her album, listed below and the pages you can find her beautiful feet on, also listed below. Enjoy!! :)

Maggies Album: http://www.ticklingforum.com/album.php?albumid=6550

pages of this thread with Maggie's feet on them:
pgs. 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26

17, 19 have pics of her soles for us sole lovers, Haha

DOn't worry Maggie, copied and pasted the pages, haha.... But THank you for allowing me to help you promote this thread and your breathtakingly, flawless, ticklish feet. :)

So you finally got to be tickled Maggie? That lucky guy! Are we going to be privy to any details of the encounter?

You’ve certainly done your homework Devious. Well played.

Also, way to go Maggie. Hope it was everything you thought it’d be and more.

And...holy hell, it has been 17 years for me as well. That’s insane now that I’m thinking about it.

You know, I went all the way back to the very beginning of this thread and expected to see that I had chimed in with some accolades towards you beautiful feet... But page 21??? WHAT? Was I brain dead? Holy crap! Then I saw a beautiful picture of your toes and the top half of your feet and I had a thought. You know how you really love someone and love to hold them and snuggle up to them and just feel the love? I looked at those pics of your feet and thought, where do I snuggle up to first? The head or the feet? :p
Then I saw you wrote this line... "that on the rare occasions when I wear nylons (those weddings and funerals I wrote about a little while ago, lol), they do succeed in bringing the ticklishness of my feet from a 6 or 7 up to a full-blown MAKE IT STOP!! on the ticklish scale" Whoa! I know what my request would be if I ever had the chance to have my ticklish way with you!!! I can't elaborate much more than anyone else has here about how sweet your feet are my dear! Just forgive me for waiting until page 21 to chime in! :wow:

that on the rare occasions when I wear nylons (those weddings and funerals I wrote about a little while ago, lol), they do succeed in bringing the ticklishness of my feet from a 6 or 7 up to a full-blown MAKE IT STOP!! on the ticklish scale"*

Oh My.....

Nothing wrong with sharing some photos

I do not understand why you would ever doubt posting pictures of your beautiful feet. They are simply gorgeous! You had me hooked upon first look of your feet

Daisy, i cant believe that i'm just coming across this 8 yr post just now. You should be in heaven from all of the positive responses
that you've received. I'm very impressed with how you have hung in there for so long and answered all of us who have commented on your well above average feet. (I would personally rate them a 8.5 out of 10) I'm more of a reader/lurker and i don't post or respond very often but i felt moved to comment. I've believe that I've read some of your stories (they're great!) 27 PAGES! WOW! Not many last that long. I can tell by the responses of you post that your confidence in yourself/feet have grow quite a bit over the years. It's kind of like therapy right? Take care!

Daisy, i cant believe that i'm just coming across this 8 yr post just now. You should be in heaven from all of the positive responses
that you've received. I'm very impressed with how you have hung in there for so long and answered all of us who have commented on your well above average feet. (I would personally rate them a 8.5 out of 10) I'm more of a reader/lurker and i don't post or respond very often but i felt moved to comment. I've believe that I've read some of your stories (they're great!) 27 PAGES! WOW! Not many last that long. I can tell by the responses of you post that your confidence in yourself/feet have grow quite a bit over the years. It's kind of like therapy right? Take care!

Since you’ve only made a few TMF posts in the last decade, I consider myself flattered that you felt compelled to comment on my dusty, old foot thread :D. This thread definitely did wonders on boosting my self-confidence over the years. And since I began having tickle sessions in November 2018, that confidence has grown exponentially!

If you want to see a bunch of new foot pics from all my play sessions, hop over to my Fetlife account. Here’s the link:

https://fetlife.com/users/1066251

Daisy, in all kindness, your feet would look wonderful with or without nail polish. Do you have any spots on your feet that just drive you crazy?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back