• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all foot lovers....

You have nothing to fear, your feet are gorgeous! And ticklish too I hope.?

Thanks so much! Sweet of you to say :) As far as them being ticklish - that seems like a dangerous thing to admit around here ;) But I guess with the protection of my computer screen and the big, fluffy socks I'm currently wearing, I suppose I can be a little bit bold....

Yes, my feet are ticklish, sometimes ridiculously so. In the past, I've been brought to the point of begging just from foot tickles. Things that seem to increase my ticklishness: The use of either hairbrushes or a 'ler's mouth as tickle tools, or if I'm wearing nylons - which for this tomboy, is rare.

Sadly, I haven't had my feet tickled in ages - at least not for more than a couple of seconds at a time. So, my memory of just how much tickling I can take is a little fuzzy. Hopefully someday soon that memory will be refreshed and I'll have some tickle tales to share with all of you.

Haha.. nice convo! Haha.. and Maggie.. see!!! You have MANY FOOT FANS! Haha... Those other than me who miss and love seeing your feet! Hopefully you will reconsider in time and share more pixs of your feet with us. I will say this.. ALL praise and THANKS goes to you for gaining the courage to share us pix of your feet, knowing how strict and judgmental some people in the foot community are.. but you have flawlessly PEFECT FEET!!! I know I am happy to have played some tiny role in helping you feel confident about your feet. Knowing you, your feet are hidden in Uggs right now but give it some months and those beauties will be out, teasing us foot guys and you know what... we all know that you LOVE Foot Attention! ;) Haha.. anyways, I sure hope you are doing well and also with your writing. Hopefully soon you might reward us with some foot pixs but glad to see that even if it takes weeks and or months, this thread still lives on but again, it is all because of YOU MAGGIE!! You took a nervous step showing us your feet and got rewarded with loyal foot fans! Hope to see some new pix, especially with your toe rings and hope that you get some tickle action on your end! :)

This thread just keeps popping its persistent head back up! I haven't posted new pics since June 2016 - and now I feel bad for neglecting all of you because you keep showing me so much foot love :wub: Since it's winter, I haven't gotten a pedi in over a month, but perhaps you've all given me the inspiration to go out and pamper myself a bit. If I do, I'll try to post a new pic or two.....

Thanks for the compliment! I've never been to the west coast, but would LOVE to visit someday!! Being able to wear flip flops year round would be awesome - although I'd probably have to get a second job to pay for all the pedicures I'd be getting ;)

I'd pay for the pedicures for the chance to tickle you silly anytime

You have MANY FOOT FANS! Haha... I know I am happy to have played some tiny role in helping you feel confident about your feet. Knowing you, your feet are hidden in Uggs right now but give it some months and those beauties will be out, teasing us foot guys and you know what... we all know that you LOVE Foot Attention! ;) Hopefully soon you might reward us with some foot pixs but glad to see that even if it takes weeks and or months, this thread still lives on....

Devious -

How weird is it that a couple weeks after your PM, this thread pops its head back up? Did you pay one of your foot minions to unearth it again? ;) I really thought it had MORE than run its course, but it seems you foot lovers are much more devoted and insatiable than I originally thought! I have NO idea how people keep finding it once it gets buried deep in the threads of the TMF.

I might have to post a pic or two after I get a pedicure tomorrow, just to thank all you loyal followers :) My feet are mostly shrouded in winter footwear right now, but I still enjoy getting pedicures even though I'm basically the only one who ever sees them bare during these long, cold months. My feet are just as anxious as the rest of me to see the temperatures start to climb again! There's just so much snow a girl can take before cabin fever sets in.....

Hope all is well,
Maggie

I'm in. That would be heaven to watch and then to tickle you insane after

Over the years, I've watched girls post pictures of themselves on the TMF, but never had the courage to post any pics of my own. In part because it's nerve-wracking to have ANY pictures of myself on a fetish website (even if it is just my feet), but also because I was worried about how the pictures would be received.

You foot lovers can be a pretty picky bunch sometimes :p Nail polish color, toe length, arches, adornments, shoe style.... all seem to carry with them very specific criteria that you guys look for. Fear of not measuring up to such high expectations was enough to make me want to hide my feet inside a pair of Ugg boots forever :jester:

BUT....

There has always been a part of me that wondered what all you foot fetishists would think of them. When the warm weather hits, and I'm walking around in my flip-flops (which is pretty much what I wear everyday from April to September), I sometimes fantasize about running into one of you guys, and the subsequent comments or foot play that might result from the encounter. I'm perpetually dangling my flip-flops halfway off my feet in the hopes of attracting your attention, like a fisherman using the bait he thinks will help him reel in the perfect catch.... I haven't gotten a nibble yet, but a girl can always dream ;)

So be please be honest... that's a hard thing to ask for, because compliments are certainly easier to digest, but honesty is what I really want.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide while the judges to deliberate :xpeepsofa What will it be gentlemen... should I have my Ugg boots permanently welded to my feet, or should I keep on sporting the flip-flops? :judges:

You definitely have very sexy feet, and this reminds me of a very serious problem I have, which is that I have trouble keeping myself from staring at them, I mean ANY girls' feet, when it's warm out and they're wearing flip flops and such. They're constantly catching me doing it too, and it's very embarrassing.

I'm just glad it's cold right now and I don't have to deal with it, not until at least around May or June. But right now there's a lot of girls wearing sexy boots and I stare at those a lot too, but I don't feel so guilty about that I don't think, no. It's naked feet in the summer that I have the real problem with...:eek:

...oh and I also Skyped with a girl not long ago who took off her Doc Marten and showed me her foot, and she also emailed me a pic of her foot...but I haven't had a REAL pair of feet in...oh, quite a while....

Having just joined the forum I'm like a kid in a candy store. You have the most delicious looking feet! I can just imagine how your pinky toes kick off the ground when you stand on tip-toe (one of those little things in life that drives me wild). Thank you for sharing!

Well, other than my every so often "BUMP" of this thread to keep to it going and to thank "Daisy" aka, Maggie, for making this thread and having the courage to make this thread 6 years ago come the end of this May. I, being a foot person like many, can agree that there are SOME in the foot community who come off harsh, blasting women on their feet and I feel it is my duty to truly THANK MAGGIE for making this thread. She took a chance on us knowing whatever outcome would happen, good or bad, she would deal with and this thread being months away from 6 years old, I feel a joy of being a part of this thread after all these years. I am sure that Maggie knows that she has her own foot following and that this thread will not die! It might go silent for months at a time but it will not die! That being said, out of my own feeling of responsibility, for how long this thread has gone and how many pages, here are the pages you can find Maggie's, beautiful feet!

pgs. 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 21 - Maggie's feet...(Hopefully more will be on pg. 23 ;) )

17, 19 have pics of her soles for us sole lovers, Haha

Well Maggie, directly to you.. I surely believe after all of these years you have gained the confidence to ditch the Uggs and bust out the flip flops and show off your perfect feet! I gotta admit, I can not wait to see what you share with next and can not deny, sole shots are a plus! ;) Haha.. till then, MUCH APPRECIATION from 1 of your MANY FOOT FANS!!! :feets: :tickling: :redheart:

Thank you devioustickler for putting forth the effort to list all the pages with actual foot pics (specifically calling out the sole shots is a great plus). And especially thank you Maggie for sharing your beautiful feet with us!

You definitely have very sexy feet, and this reminds me of a very serious problem I have, which is that I have trouble keeping myself from staring at them, I mean ANY girls' feet, when it's warm out and they're wearing flip flops and such. They're constantly catching me doing it too, and it's very embarrassing.

I'm just glad it's cold right now and I don't have to deal with it, not until at least around May or June. But right now there's a lot of girls wearing sexy boots and I stare at those a lot too, but I don't feel so guilty about that I don't think, no. It's naked feet in the summer that I have the real problem with...:eek:

I'm with you, brother! Winter it may be but the weather has been really nice here this week. There were flip-flops and sandals aplenty at the grocery store this afternoon presenting quite the challenge, lol.

Oh the tortured plight of the foot fetishist ;) I feel bad for you guys, I really do. It must be hard to stay focused on anything in the spring/summer when you've got wall-to-wall flip flops and bare feet everywhere. Most guys are worried about getting caught staring at a girl's boobs, lol :D

Having just joined the forum I'm like a kid in a candy store. You have the most delicious looking feet! I can just imagine how your pinky toes kick off the ground when you stand on tip-toe (one of those little things in life that drives me wild). Thank you for sharing!

Welcome to the forum! I remember when I first joined (probably 15-16 years ago), I had the same kid in a candy store feeling. It's a little sad that we lose some of that the longer we're online. I think we just become a bit desensitized after awhile because there's just SO MUCH tickling stuff to watch and read about!

Okay, this thread has been going on for over five years, and this is the first time I'm hearing about this pinky thing. Stuff like that fascinates me because I always wonder how little things like that start for you guys. I've heard about things related to the arch, length of toes, nail polish colors, shoes worn, skin tone of the sole, etc., but the pinky toe thing is a new one for me :)

.....I am sure that Maggie knows that she has her own foot following and that this thread will not die! It might go silent for months at a time but it will not die! That being said, out of my own feeling of responsibility, for how long this thread has gone and how many pages, here are the pages you can find Maggie's, beautiful feet!
pgs. 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 21 - Maggie's feet...(Hopefully more will be on pg. 23 ;) )

17, 19 have pics of her soles for us sole lovers....

Devious -

You've out done yourself with this one! I can't believe you took the time to go page by page and list all the ones that had pics I posted on them. Truly above and beyond! I feel like such hard work should be rewarded, so I'm going to post some new pics - with a couple of sole shots in there for ya ;)

foot.1.jpg

foot.2.jpg

foot.3.JPG

foot.4.JPG

foot.5.jpg

Okay, one more just for the hell of it. I got a little artsy on this one - black & white with a little splash of 50 Shades of Gray ;)

foot.6.jpg

Last edited:
Devious -

You've out done yourself with this one! I can't believe you took the time to go page by page and list all the ones that had pics I posted on them. Truly above and beyond! I feel like such hard work should be rewarded, so I'm going to post some new pics - with a couple of sole shots in there for ya ;)

View attachment 522830

View attachment 522831

View attachment 522832

View attachment 522833

View attachment 522834

Haha.. it was nothing. It would have been more if you didn't delete some from back in the day but figured help out all of us foot lovers of yours!! That being said.. WOW!!! YOUR FEET ARE UNBELIEVABLY SEXY!!! What I would give to get you all in bondage and tickle torture you from head to toe and show you the foot love your feet deserve and desire!! Definitely love the black and white photo. As simple as a black and white photo, it just makes your feet look even sexier!! If that was even possible! Thank you for sharing, especially your soles him.

As ticklehere perfectly described your feet in two words... mouth watering!!!

Welcome to the forum! I remember when I first joined (probably 15-16 years ago), I had the same kid in a candy store feeling. It's a little sad that we lose some of that the longer we're online. I think we just become a bit desensitized after awhile because there's just SO MUCH tickling stuff to watch and read about!

Okay, this thread has been going on for over five years, and this is the first time I'm hearing about this pinky thing. Stuff like that fascinates me because I always wonder how little things like that start for you guys. I've heard about things related to the arch, length of toes, nail polish colors, shoes worn, skin tone of the sole, etc., but the pinky toe thing is a new one for me :)

Thank you, I'm enjoying myself tremendously of course! I understand, it's difficult not to get blase', desensitized, bored, or at least accustomed to any aspect of life over a long time.

Everyone has their quirks within quirks I suppose and it's fun to think I've introduced a new angle -- even if it's just for this thread. I am a foot fetishist and there is no denying it. It's the shapes of the foot and how they interplay with each other in repose or in motion that I find hypnotic. The way the shape of the arch melts into the ball, the way they soles will wrinkle when the toes are pointed, the curvature of the heel, the different ways the toes fan out when they move. One day I watched a woman in tights stand up on tip toe and the graceful way her body moved. As she stretched and rose up on her toes her pinky toe left the ground and that was all it took, lol. Now, of course I tend to notice or even look for it and it's cute the different ways the toe moves as the foot and body move, sometimes hugging close, other times stretching farther out. Just another beautiful thing about women.

....It would have been more if you didn't delete some from back in the day but figured help out all of us foot lovers of yours....

I actually didn't delete them - there just gone! I was so bummed when I went back to look for the couple of sole shots I took (they were some of my favorite ones) and they were no longer on the thread. I have NO idea what happened to them. They're not even in the uploaded pictures part of my profile - it's like they never existed. And I don't have any copies on my computer because that's evidence I can't risk anyone finding at home.

I don't know if any of you foot lovers downloaded them and could maybe post them again? Probably not, but a girl can hope. Those sole shots were a bitch to take too - never easy to do yourself without someone else holding the camera :dropatear

...It's the shapes of the foot and how they interplay with each other in repose or in motion that I find hypnotic. The way the shape of the arch melts into the ball, the way they soles will wrinkle when the toes are pointed, the curvature of the heel, the different ways the toes fan out when they move....

Wow, you make feet sound sort of magical and poetic :D I'll admit, I don't fully grasp the allure of feet the way you guys do - but I can appreciate it from a 'lee's perspective because it's always nice to have someone admire something that I work very hard to maintain (makes it sound like a part time job, lol). And of course, I love that you guys are attracted to them because that usually means a much greater chance of foot tickles and massages for me - which I really enjoy :bubbleheart:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back