• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all foot lovers....

Maggie's first foot pictures from when this thread was creasted.

So Here you go Maggie!! From your #1 FOOT ADMIRER!!! For all of your sole fans out there!!

100_5172.JPGDSC05825.JPGDSC05826.JPG

Devious -

I had lost all hope of ever seeing those pictures again. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :blowkiss:

You are very welcome Maggie! I am glad I could help and such sexy, soft soles!!! Some of your best sole shots!! You have come a long way over these years with this thread and your feet and they are just perfect!!! Perfectly sexy that deserve all of the attention they get here and maybe one day, will receive the attention they deserve in your personal life! :feets: :tickle: :redheart:

Such pretty feet....
If they were around me every day, not a single day would go by without at least a little tickle! :p

You know, I just went back to the beginning of this thread and read the first few pages. The general consensus was to lose the Uggs! Well, I would agree most of the time. But I think about the process. You shower, put lotion on your feet, put on socks, then the Uggs to go out in the cold weather for the day. When you come in, the first thing you probably do is lose the Uggs! In a perfect world, you might relax on the couch to watch the TV for a while when your tickler comes along, sits at the foot of the couch against your legs, pulls off your socks to reveal those super soft feet that have been kept so warm in the Uggs all day, and proceeds to start lightly tickling them! Now, in my eyes, those boots have done you a huge favor by helping you to keep those precious feet warm and soft! Am I wrong? ;)

Despite being 90% a stocking feet guy I can appreciate a pretty and appealing bare foot. The original picture certainly fits the bill! Thanks for sharing, Daisy!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You know, I just went back to the beginning of this thread and read the first few pages. The general consensus was to lose the Uggs! Well, I would agree most of the time. But I think about the process. You shower, put lotion on your feet, put on socks, then the Uggs to go out in the cold weather for the day. When you come in, the first thing you probably do is lose the Uggs! In a perfect world, you might relax on the couch to watch the TV for a while when your tickler comes along, sits at the foot of the couch against your legs, pulls off your socks to reveal those super soft feet that have been kept so warm in the Uggs all day, and proceeds to start lightly tickling them! Now, in my eyes, those boots have done you a huge favor by helping you to keep those precious feet warm and soft! Am I wrong? ;)

Totally right :D When my feet come out of my Uggs, they do tend to be all warm and soft. Although I never wear them with socks because my feet actually get TOO hot. I also love the feel of the shearling against my bare feet. It's the closest a girl can get to being barefoot in the wintertime. It also gives 'lers pretty easy access - no socks or laces to grapple with in order to get to my feet - just pull off the boots and tickle :)

Despite being 90% a stocking feet guy I can appreciate a pretty and appealing bare foot. The original picture certainly fits the bill! Thanks for sharing, Daisy!

Aw, you poor guy - 24 pages and not ONE stocking pic!:p It's unfortunate for you that the owner of these feet happens to be one of the biggest tomboys on the planet ;) Although I will say, that on the RARE occasion that my feet have found their way into stockings, they tended to make my feet A LOT more ticklish! I was at a wedding once, and had long since lost my heels (another thing I hate to wear), and I put my feet up on a chair to rest them. Then my husband came and scooped my stocking feet up into his lap so he could sit beside me. Shortly after, he started tickling my feet and I lost it! I was trying to be discreet, but I had little control over my laughter. I ended up punching him in the arm to get him to stop before I made a scene. SO EMBARRASSING!!! :blush:

Aw, you poor guy - 24 pages and not ONE stocking pic!:p It's unfortunate for you that the owner of these feet happens to be one of the biggest tomboys on the planet ;) Although I will say, that on the RARE occasion that my feet have found their way into stockings, they tended to make my feet A LOT more ticklish! I was at a wedding once, and had long since lost my heels (another thing I hate to wear), and I put my feet up on a chair to rest them. Then my husband came and scooped my stocking feet up into his lap so he could sit beside me. Shortly after, he started tickling my feet and I lost it! I was trying to be discreet, but I had little control over my laughter. I ended up punching him in the arm to get him to stop before I made a scene. SO EMBARRASSING!!! :blush:

Hot damn, Daisy! You certainly know how to grab our attention! ;)

Over the years, I've watched girls post pictures of themselves on the TMF, but never had the courage to post any pics of my own. In part because it's nerve-wracking to have ANY pictures of myself on a fetish website (even if it is just my feet), but also because I was worried about how the pictures would be received.

You foot lovers can be a pretty picky bunch sometimes :p Nail polish color, toe length, arches, adornments, shoe style.... all seem to carry with them very specific criteria that you guys look for. Fear of not measuring up to such high expectations was enough to make me want to hide my feet inside a pair of Ugg boots forever :jester:

BUT....

There has always been a part of me that wondered what all you foot fetishists would think of them. When the warm weather hits, and I'm walking around in my flip-flops (which is pretty much what I wear everyday from April to September), I sometimes fantasize about running into one of you guys, and the subsequent comments or foot play that might result from the encounter. I'm perpetually dangling my flip-flops halfway off my feet in the hopes of attracting your attention, like a fisherman using the bait he thinks will help him reel in the perfect catch.... I haven't gotten a nibble yet, but a girl can always dream ;)

So be please be honest... that's a hard thing to ask for, because compliments are certainly easier to digest, but honesty is what I really want.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hide while the judges deliberate :xpeepsofa What will it be gentlemen... should I have my Ugg boots permanently welded to my feet, or should I keep on sporting the flip-flops? :judges:

View attachment 523580

View attachment 523581

View attachment 523579

View attachment 242633

I would be below your feet 24 hour per day 365. I would be your slave. I would smell them after a long day.

It's not our fault that you decide to share those little tickling incidents with us! ;)

No it's totally your fault ;) Okay, so you want another recent foot tickling incident? I don't know if you guys have read my "Let it go! Let it go!" thread, but if not, here's how my husband managed to bring me to the breaking point recently.....

As I've said a bunch of times before, I'm a very stubborn and difficult 'lee to break. But a couple week ago, my husband managed to completely disarm my defense system when he put my foot in his mouth and used his teeth and tongue to tickle - it had been YEARS since he did that and I totally forgot how badly it tickles!! My laughter was immediate and intense - the kind of reaction I hope for, but rarely get. It was kind of funny because he asked for my safeword, but because it had easily been over five years since I needed it, I forgot the word we used to use! So I started rapid-fire throwing out possibilities, but he kept saying, "Nope" and kept nibbling on my feet. After what felt like forever, I just started screaming, "Safeword!! Safeword!!" through my laughter. It was an amazing five minutes of pure, ticklish torture.

Last edited:
I would be below your feet 24 hour per day 365. I would be your slave. I would smell them after a long day.

Sounds like I would be tripping over you like one of my cats :) As much as my feet like attention, I think the 24/7 thing would be a bit much - maybe just nights and weekends, with time off for holidays and good behavior. Truthfully, I would make a really crappy Dom to any "slave" - I'd probably just make you clean my bathroom and do my laundry, rather than service my feet, lol :D

All you want my queen

Sounds like I would be tripping over you like one of my cats :) As much as my feet like attention, I think the 24/7 thing would be a bit much - maybe just nights and weekends, with time off for holidays and good behavior. Truthfully, I would make a really crappy Dom to any "slave" - I'd probably just make you clean my bathroom and do my laundry, rather than service my feet, lol :D

I would be like a big cat. I would be pleased each time you trip over me. I would be extremely obedient. I would clean your house everydays. You could treat me badly and hit my body with your ✊ and your feet. I would be your slave in all senses.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back