• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You know that you're going to have a BAD DAY when..............

You turn your radio on and hear "You found me, you found me, you found me-ee-ee-ee-EEEEEE!!"
Turn your radio on once more 20 minutes later "We're dressed up lieeek heeeipsturrrrrs... tweeeenty teeeeewww!" :facepalm:

You send out a couple of e-mails and they are bounced back saying your e-mail server could not locate their account.

You start fixing your cereal without checking the milk expiration date... And as you go to eat the first spoon full.. The smell hits you :facepalm:

You try to do a simple task on your computer but have to call a computer technician for help.

You try to make your second post of the day and you have to wait 1 second before it can post.... :facepalm:

You are still half asleep but go to make breakfast. You put a Pop-tart in the microwave and forget to take off the wrapper.... But it takes you a good 5-7 seconds to realize it's zapping all over the place.... :facepalm:

When a friends wife calls you and tells you her husband is in the hospital.

You get all the way to the store before you realize you left your wallet/purse at home :facepalm:

You make phone calls in the morning and they have not been returned by mid afternoon.

When for once in several months you have absolutely NOTHING to do all day and have the day off from work, but somehow STILL wake up at 5:30 am and can't get back to sleep so you start your day earlier than you were hoping to :( :(

You have plans for later at night and are excited so the rest of the day goes by SOOOOO slowly....

You just get on the interstate and you see the State Police sitting there is the wrong direction with his flashing lights on. You cannot turn around so there you are caught in traffic because a tractor trailer hit a guard rail.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back