Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

tiklusilly

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mom got tickled

bump

well, she was always getting tickled when i was a kid. i hated it when i was young, i would go outside when someone would start tickling her. when i was a teenager, i started thinking it was funny. i had three aunts that were bigger and stronger than her, that were always tickling her. one of my aunts had a swimming pool. we were all at her house one day to swim. i was inside getting a drink, and mom came out of the bathroom after changing into her swimming suit. it was a two piece suit, but not a bikini. my three aunts were already in the living room ready to swim. one of my aunts asked my mom 'are you ready?'. mom said 'yeah, let's go swim'. my aunt said 'no, i mean are you ready for your tickling?'. of course, mom started trying to talk her way out of it, and trying to get away, but my two other aunts grabbed her and got her down in the floor. one of them held her arms over her head, and the other sat on her and started tickling her ribs. mom was squealing and laughing, trying to wiggle but they had her held down pretty good. she was trying to beg them to stop, but she wasn't getting much out for laughing and squealing. my other aunt, the one who suggested the tickling, was still sitting in her chair. finally, the aunt that was hold her arms down asked if she was going to get in on the tickling. my aunt was still sitting in her chair, kind of laughing. she said 'i'm kind of tired. bring her over here to me'. they stopped tickling mom long enough to drag her over to my aunt's chair. she said 'hold her feet up here for me'. one aunt was still hold mom's arms down, and the other grabbed both of mom's ankles and held them up to my aunt's lap. she said in the chair and tickled mom's feet. mom went crazy. her feet are by far her most ticklish spot. at first, she held her toes back on her right foot, and tickled her with just one finger. she kept teasing her, telling her it couldn't tickle that much because she was just using one finger. between laughing and squealing mom managed to get out 'it does, it does'. finally, my aunt said if mom was going to make that big of a deal about it, she might as well get the full treatment, and she went crazy all over mom's foot with all her fingers. she really let her have it. she tickled her into silent laughter two or three times. after a few minutes, my aunt said 'i think she's had enough, for now anyway'. one aunt was still holding her arms, and the other put her legs back down on the floor. mom was still breathing hard, but she didn't say anything. the one that put her legs back on the floor said 'but, you didn't even get to tickle her ribs'. my aunt that was sitting in the chair pulled off her own flip flop, and started rubbing her foot slowly up and down mom's side. my other aunts continued to hold her down. without getting out of her chair, my aunt was rubbing her foot up and down mom's side, and mom started giggling. she was rubbing mom's side and across her belly with her bare foot, and mom was squirming and giggling. mom asked her to please stop, and said she couldn't take any more. my aunt said 'oh, i think you can take some more. in fact, i think you want some more.' then she started working her toes in mom's ribs and wiggling them around. mom burst out laughing again. my aunt said 'see, i knew you liked it'. all mom could manage to get out was 'no, no'. my aunt said 'yes you do. anyone who lays in the floor and lets herself be tickled, and laughs like you do, loves to be tickled. well, don't you worry. i'm gonna let you have it'. my aunt got out of her chair, got down in the floor, and went crazy tickling mom's ribs. mom went nuts. one of my aunts said 'i wonder how many ribs she has'. my aunt started counting her ribs, but every time she would get to four or so, mom would be laughing so hard, she would say she lost count and start all over. they kept tickling her til she got so tired she quit squirming so much. the aunt that was holding her legs started tickling her feet while she was getting her ribs tickled. this probably went on for half an hour or so before they finally let her go. she was too tired to go swimming, and she was hoarse the rest of the day. when we got home that evening, my dad and my grandfather on my dad's side were there. i went to the bathroom, and i heard my dad ask my mom why she was so hoarse. she said because she had been getting tickled. i heard my grandfather say 'you mean like this?'. and i heard mom burst out laughing again.

My mom was horribly ticklish all over but her feet were the worst when I was growing up. She reminded me a little of Carol Burnett although she was prettier. She was always thin at 5 foot 4 but had a wide instep. Her soles were always shiny and smooth because she used cream on them every night. The first time I found out she was ticklish was when she dropped a mirror on her toe and my dad tried to put ice on it but while he was trying to do that she was wimpering and too my surprise said it tickled like crazy because his fingers were going under her toes. Her wimpering turned to a lot of ehhhhhhs and giggles until he finally was able to get the ice wrapped in cloth around her toe.
    Another time she was tickled was not by any family member but my buddy when we were young. My mom, my friend and myself were playing hide and seek in the dark in our house. During the game I hear my mom letting out a ehhhhhhhhhhh, whose tickling my feet, ehhhhhhh, stop I can’t take it, then I hear Im ticklish, stop it. I went into her room and turned the light on to see my friend sitting their laughing her with the soles of my moms feet sticking out with her toes scrunched and her backless slipper pulled off of one foot. I was a little pissed at my friend but I got in some really good tickles as I raked my fingernails on her soles. I only did this for a few minutes. When my mom came out from under the bed she wasn’t pissed, she just said I’m not playing this game with the both of you again.
    Another time I saw her tickled was when I went with her to the chiropractor, she always had a bad back. I was sitting in a chair outside the office but the door was open. He had my mom laying on a table on her stomach with her shoes off, but she had those ankle high stockings on. All of a sudden, I hear her famous ehhhhh, I jumped up to look in and he had his hand around her foot but I think his fingers must have been tickling her very ticklish arch because she said stop your tickling me, im extremely ticklish. I think he liked it because he was saying what about this and she said no that’s worse. He finally got out a paper towel and put it around her foot but she was still giggling.
    When I was a teenager me and my brother wanted the car keys but she would not give them to us as she sat down on the couch with her arms crossed with the keys in her hand and said no you can’t have the car. We then tried tugging her arm and then my brother started poking her sides and tried to get her knees (which were also very ticklish) but she kept her arms folded as she tried to hold in the giggling but was jumping around. He then leaned against her and said mom im going to tickle you and she said you better not or your in trouble and then he got her underarms and she let out another ehhh and said said stop, she was hysterically laughing now but would not release the keys. My brother then said get her feet Jack and she said noooooooooooo !! I then grabbed her ankle and tried pulling off her backless slipper as she put up a good fight by scrunching her toes to keep them on. While I had the slipper bent back I got her arches good and then the slipper came off. She was screaming with laughter and it was hard to hold her ankle as I finally armlocked it and got under her toes. She finally released the keys and we ran outside and she just layed there saying your in trouble. I will take any questions.

Jack

I enjoyed them... Thank You...

nice stories

This is the start of an amazing thread!

Amazing stories.

any more similar stories?

SHOULD I GET SOME FOOT PICS FOR YOU GUYS FROM HER WHILE I SEE HER OVER THE HOLIDAYS

it seems really weird and ive never thought of doing that but for some reason i feel like you should see what the "Worlds most ticklish feet look like" and hopefully some of you in return can capture some similiar pics during the next couple days where we will inevitably be around our moms and other relatives..i will try and get as many sole shots of as many family members as i can especially my moms..LETS ALL DO THE SAMEhttp://www.ticklingforum.com/nonvb/smilies/xena.gif

1.jpg66785_soles392_123_414lo.jpg
    These were the best i could get of her

mom got tickled

Dude she seems to have nice looking feet, how old is she ? Are those small callouses ? She has wide feet ? She looks like she was opening up gifts on the floor. Try to get one with her sticking her barefoot out so you can get the whole sole. Her feet are off teh charts ticklish ? IS she extremely ticklish all over ?

Those are some very sexy feet.
    sam hilton

extremely ticklish

mom got tickled

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sanfini View Post
    Dude she seems to have nice looking feet, how old is she ? Are those small callouses ? She has wide feet ? She looks like she was opening up gifts on the floor. Try to get one with her sticking her barefoot out so you can get the whole sole. Her feet are off teh charts ticklish ? IS she extremely ticklish all over ?

Dude you took the other picture away. Just curious before you took these pictures or after did you tickle her feet ? How old is she now ? How did you do it ? Also what was the best tickling you ever gave her. Thanks for posting this guy, it was very cool

any more stories?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast