• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would anyone be intrested in a Southern VA Munch?

porcelaindoll2

Verified
I know there is a group in NOVA, but VA is a spread out state. Southern VA to Northern VA is about 4+ hours. I know to get where I live to Fairfax is 4 hours. With the price of gas as it is and the crap economy I can't do an 8 hour round trip up north. I was wondering if maybe something could get started in Southern VA? Of course anyone would be welcomed to come, so would anyone be interested in this? I'd love to see me more of a tickle community around here. Let me know what y'all think. Oh I also started this group in FetLife.
http://fetlife.com/groups/35607

what part of Southern Virginia? I'd come depending on the distance :).

what part of Southern Virginia? I'd come depending on the distance :).

I haven't really decided yet. I want to see where everyone is located that is interested. I am from Hampton Roads, so it would probably be one of the cities around here.

I am from Lynchburg and am interested in one. Maybe have one over on the southweatern side as well like near Roanoke or something. NOVA and the tidewater area are both 4 hours from me so I know how you feel about long distances

I am from Lynchburg and am interested in one. Maybe have one over on the southweatern side as well like near Roanoke or something. NOVA and the tidewater area are both 4 hours from me so I know how you feel about long distances

Yep VA is such a spread out state.

if there was a weekend gathering, and i'd have my passport by then i'd totally come down for it... -nods-

bravo seven.

I know there is a group in NOVA, but VA is a spread out state. Southern VA to Northern VA is about 4+ hours. I know to get where I live to Fairfax is 4 hours. With the price of gas as it is and the crap economy I can't do an 8 hour round trip up north. I was wondering if maybe something could get started in Southern VA? Of course anyone would be welcomed to come, so would anyone be interested in this? I'd love to see me more of a tickle community around here. Let me know what y'all think. Oh I also started this group in FetLife.
http://fetlife.com/groups/35607
Yes I would definitely be interested in traveling anywhere in Va. I will be available July 22nd for 15 days. This is bravo seven [email protected]

Hey, I was wondering if anybody was interested in having a gathering my back yard! It can't be on the other side of town. That's wayyyyyy too far for me. Sorry about what works for most people like an NYC gathering, but this has to work for me.

Hey, I was wondering if anybody was interested in having a gathering my back yard! It can't be on the other side of town. That's wayyyyyy too far for me. Sorry about what works for most people like an NYC gathering, but this has to work for me.

I don't know how to take your comment. I hope it is a joke. I am not just doing this for me. I'm doing it for the benefit of others too. I'm trying to start something up in Southern Va. There have been threads in the past before I joined the TMF for Southern VA gatherings, but I think they all fell through. VA is a spread out state and an 8 hour round-trip drive is wayyyyyy too far for some people! I love how I don't even know where you're from! I have no clue if you're even from my state. You can take your rude sarcasm elsewhere please.

bravo seven

Hello I would love to come to a gathering in Va. I am from Richmond. But I am willing to go anywhere in the state for the gathering. I will be in Va. from July 22nd until August 1st. I happen to be a ticklee. Please send me a reply on this if you don't mind. Thanks.

Hello I would love to come to a gathering in Va. I am from Richmond. But I am willing to go anywhere in the state for the gathering. I will be in Va. from July 22nd until August 1st. I happen to be a ticklee. Please send me a reply on this if you don't mind. Thanks.

Well this would be a munch, so no playing would be involved. It would just be a meet and greet at a restaurant. I'm still waiting to see if I can get more people interested, so I haven't really decided when to have it yet or if it will even happen.

Well this would be a munch, so no playing would be involved. It would just be a meet and greet at a restaurant. I'm still waiting to see if I can get more people interested, so I haven't really decided when to have it yet or if it will even happen.

Well I do hope it happens although I don't think its going to be anywhere close to me. So is the life of living near no one lol

possibly x_X depending on job hunt circumstances

btw how is life after nest? :)

I'm in Norfolk and would love to attend a weekend munch. Is this still in the works?

Okay everybody I swear this idea hasn't left my mind, but it has been on the back burner. I'm no longer in school and have more time now. I'm in Southeast Va in the Hampton Roads area. I'm trying to think what would be a central location for Hampton Roads? I'm thinking Chesapeake because it connects to a lot of the other cities in Hampton Roads. I'm thinking a weekend munch would be best. Oh any ticklephiles from VA are welcome to come if you're able.

So would Chesapeake be a good location? I'm thinking somewhere in Greenbirer. Where would y'all like to have the munch at? Golden Corral might be a good location because they have a back room and options when it comes to food.

I'd definitely like to go. Jus moved up to va and i need to meet some new people.

Richmond or Chesapeake work fine for me. I'm in Richmond. Regardless id love to attend one. I went to a small munch near Short Pump once,
it was really fun.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back