• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ler's Guide To Tickling

tklee88

Verified
So this is a great blog that one of our forum members posted. I'm nervous that it will go un-read since it is the blog section and not a direct thread. You'll learn a lot about tickling and great tips for techniques. Definitely a great read!

Courtesy of Ticklechambers
Ler's Guide To Tickling

I'm glad you posted this.

I read it earlier & it's good stuff.

Haha, I like the Shy Monster Tickler... That is a tough thing to find that balance that keeps the lee guessing WITHOUT causing the OUCH when tickling.

Good stuff, you can always learn more!

What a wonderful post! I'm totally going to share this with my friend. She's just getting into it and I think it will help her understand some of the thought-process behind my kinky little hobby and why this strange new thing turns her on so much. :)

My advice is find a willing partner, use padded cuffs, and respect the safety word.

Wow throwback!

I lost access to my account "ticklechambers" due to lost password stuffs :) so I'm back as "Littlechambers"! Thanks for reading <3 I keep most of my stuff on literotica.com under the name ticklechambers now... was thinking of redoing my guide a bit and adding stuff.

If you want your account back just PM me.

Myriads

This was a good read for sure! Lots of information and a few pretty fun sounding ideas as far as different tools to use and different ways to get into a Lee's head, but in a good way!

Thanks for bumping this thread! I missed it the first time it was posted. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back