• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my Aunts feet

ddd

Verified
Ok all, here is the first part of memories involving my aunt, as mentioned in the friends sister thread. First is just a prolouge type. Only refrences to tickling in this one.

I guess youd have to go back a real long way. I dont remember why I did it, but I always liked to tickle my aunt Mary's feet. To be honest, it was just something I did as a kid. Knew nothing about why I liked it and she didnt mind at all. She used to kid me that I was going to become a foot doctor when I got older. As I grew up, I stopped tickling her feet, again dont know why, just one of those things I guess. That all changed around the age of eight. At this point, I was sort of realzing I liked girls feet (for some reason, Leslie Mann in George of the Jungle did that) but handt conencted any dots yet. One day, I was over the house, (she lives with grandma and takes care of her, grandpa having passed away when I was eight) I mentioned in the friends sisters thread that I was an only child with not alot of kids in the area, hence alot of my crazy things were done with aunt Mary. Tennis, cards and other board games were normal for my saturday visits. Anyway, out of the blue she reminds me of when I used to tickle her feet. All of a sudden, those early memoires jumped out at me and I said I did. With that, I reached over and tickled aunt Mary once again. And I was hooked. For years after that during my saturday visits, I was able to make up scenarios that allowed me to tickle aunt Mary and she was always willing, it was just a natural part of our relationship. All I had to do was drum my fingers and then I heard a set of magic words, "You want to tickle my feet?" And then with my nod, Mary slipped off her shoes or socks with the words "tickle my feet, tickle my feet" and the fun would begin. I always had to be secret, mom, dad and grandma could never know but thanks to marys room, the garage, an attic playroom and even a neighbors house, I was always able to. Thats about it for the background. Memories to come soon.

Please give us more. Pleasepleaseplease.

Well I thought about it for awhile and decided to use this memory as the first one, truthfully there are so many to go with but I think this is a good one off the bat. This tales place in the attic playroom, where the majority of these incdients took place.

As previsouley mentioned, Mary and I would play a variety of board games during my visits. She had games such as Bingo, and Monopoly while I would bring playing cards and some of my games. One game that aunt Mary had and loved to play was backgammon. She tried to teach me how to play but I never quite got the hang of it (still havent.) With that, she would practice against herself while I set back and watched and watched, until we reseumed our ritual of tickling her feet.

Probably when I was nine, we sat in the attic as aunt Mary started to play backgammon when a crazy idea struck me. I gave the signal of drumming my fingers. Mary looked up from her game and calmy said "You want to tickle my feet" With my nod and her shy smile, aunt Mary removed her sandals and sat back to play her game while I scribbled my fingers over bare soles. To me, I liked the feeling of her feet beneath my fingers and the small giggles and phrases she would say. "My feet are ticklish or "go ahead tickle my feet, tickle my feet" For as long as aunt Mary played her game, I would peridocally tickle her feet and she would just smile and play along. The days at backgammon would eventually lead to bingo and card games but those are for another day.

AN-I was thinking of doing something I had long ago planned on. Way before I found this form, I had thought of writting down some of these memoriea in a Top Ten type list. I had the ten selected but never did it. Fear of being discovered took over. Perhaps I will finally do that list here on the forum.

Dude, describe to us what Aunt Mary looked like ? Also what kind of feet ? narrow ? wide ? long ? Also, did you ever get her to laugh like crazy, like armlock her ankles and tickle away ? How ticklish was she ? How old were you at the time and Aunt Mary ? Is she still ticklish today ? Was she ticklish anywhere else ? Did you tickle any other older women ?

Looking forward to hearing more about aunt Mary, good work!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Glad to see you back and posting. Cant wait to read more aunt stories!

Thanks for the comments all. Hope to have another one up tonight or tomorrow.

Jack, without doing too much into detail, Ill say Aunt Mary was a average hieght women and these memories take place in my pre teens and her early forties. Narrow and short feet. Never went tickle crazy and didnt know about any other aspects of tickling besides fun until I found this website.Never tickled her anywhere else and didnt tickle any other women. It was our secret.

Well this was a bit of a wierd one to write since I could combine many moments that happened in a similar way. I probably wont have a single instance to go on until I start that top ten I had mentioned but without further adeiu.

Perhaps the best game to play in order to tickle my aunts feet was a game of cards. War, Go Fish, Memory and Solitaire were the favorites. Of course, I was able to rig it right from the get go. Prior to starting any game, I would drum the fingers which of course cause Aunt Mary to say the magic words "you want to tickle my feet?" On cue shed remove her shoes and Id go for a quick tickle. I never asked her to do this, but Mary would remain barefoot throughtout the games and after each hand or game, Id get in another minute of tickling and would enjoy her quiet giggles and phrases "what is it about tickling my feet?" And to her credit, aunt Mary never complained about all the tims she wound up barefoot and being tickled. It was just something we naturally did.

More to come. Im trying to decide weather to start that top ten now and maybe another short memory or two.

When was the last time you tickled your Aunt Mary's feet?

Thanks for sharing buddy! Great story!

I use to tickle my aunts feet. But not as much as that. Her feet were too ticklish!

When I was a kid, my aunt was at my grandma's house in the recliner with he feet propped up. Her ankles were crossed. She asked me if I wanted to play with the dog, which was kind of underneath the recliner. As I was playing with the dog, I looked up at her feet. They looked pretty soft. Her second toe was bigger than the other. I asked her why (being a kid..)? She said, "thats the way I was born honey." I reached up there with my index finger and scribbled on the middle of her foot, "are you ticklish?" She jerked her foot, "Ooohhh Yes I AM!"

Throughout my child hood years, I tickled her feet again, along with my brother. It was always funny to see her reactions!

Hey all. I apologize for not writing more. Stuff gets in the way and I havent been in the writing mood lately. But I will get a few more of these memories up plus a surprise concering my other story thread!

Well hope you can post when you have some time. I hate to say it but it looks like your other thread was taken down.

This may have been one of the more complex ways to get to tickle Aunt Mary's feet. We were over the house one Saturday and yes that was a day I wanted to tickle her feet but I had not been able to be alone with her at anypart of the visit. That changed when Aunt Mary said she was going across the street to feed a neighbors fish who was on vacation. Recognizing the oppurtunity, I talked Aunt Mary into going with her. Once in the house (and away from any parents) I assisted her with feeding the fish and watering some plants. After we were done she was getting ready to she turned to me to see me standing by the living room table and drumming my fingers. Aunt Mary gave me a funny quizzical look and replied "You want to tickle my feet, over here" After my nod, she smiled and sat on a chair, slipping her feet out of her shoes and placed them by me with her usual "Go ahead tickle my feet, tickle my feet." I immedtely went to town scribbling my fingers along her soles and toes making the room fill with Aunt Mary's laughter. After a few mins, I recognized that we needed to get back across the street and got in a few more tickles as Aunt Mary slipped her shoes back on. I think she was amazed that I had literally volunterred to help her so I could tickle her feet in a neighbors house!

Thanks. I admit it was a bit sneaky on my part.

As I mentioned earlier, this was on of those Top Ten moments I had always thought of jotting down. I should get those others up.

Have to admit, that may be one of the sneakeist way ive ever read to tickle someone.

I use to tickle my Aunt Pegs feet when she would babysit for me and my younger siblings as she slept on the couch, the story is in my blog if anyone cares to read it

Thought id put up a Christmas story with Aunt Mary's Feet

Christmas time would be a tough time to be able to tickle Aunt Mary's feet since we would not head up to the playroom to play our usual games. That left me to find a different avenue to get her alone. Enter the garage which housed a backup refrigerator which always had extra drinks and food. Aunt Mary asked me to help her bring some more drinks for our family meal which I did happily with the plan forming in my mind.

After we had collected a good amount of drinks, Aunt Mary prepared to return to the house only to see me sitting on a bench with my fingers drumming. The usual quizzical look came upon Aunt Mary's face as she softly pronounced "you want to tickle my feet?" At my nod, she just shook her head and sat on a chair, removing her shoes and socks and placed her bare feet in the air. I precded to have a minute of tickle fun with Aunt Mary's giggles filling the garage before we both knew it was time to head in.

Merry Christmas!

what a beautiful youth you've had! I remember quite similar tickling experiences with my godmother. The funny thing about it seems that they never became angry. I remember a summer day when she was dozing on a towel in the grass. I sneaked up to her feet ever so slowly (not giving a damn that my brothers and father were around too (my godmother came to our place at a Swiss lake, I guess, because she wanted to make up for her sister, i.e. my mother, who left us that year in spring for another man). So anyway, when her feet were in reach, I took a grass blade (I don't know but still today I sometimes prefer grass blades over feathers - maybe because of such experiences) and I dragged it ever so slowly over the soles of the feet trying to imitate a fly or something. Her toes started to wiggle first softly, then frantically until the feet rubbed themselves at each other which made me stop for a maybe a minute fearing that she might wake up from dozing. Eventually she did of course, raised her head and looked down to her feet smiling and giggling (which made me blush and stop...)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back