Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

8/21/2014

MTP is back, and has dozens of classic clips for sale. Visit the MTP sub-Forum for details!

New from MTJ

Get
Tootsie Love!

Click here
8/19/14

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

SharonP

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Well hope you can post when you have some time. I hate to say it but it looks like your other thread was taken down.

Thank You..

This may have been one of the more complex ways to get to tickle Aunt Mary's feet. We were over the house one Saturday and yes that was a day I wanted to tickle her feet but I had not been able to be alone with her at anypart of the visit. That changed when Aunt Mary said she was going across the street to feed a neighbors fish who was on vacation. Recognizing the oppurtunity, I talked Aunt Mary into going with her. Once in the house (and away from any parents) I assisted her with feeding the fish and watering some plants. After we were done she was getting ready to she turned to me to see me standing by the living room table and drumming my fingers. Aunt Mary gave me a funny quizzical look and replied "You want to tickle my feet, over here" After my nod, she smiled and sat on a chair, slipping her feet out of her shoes and placed them by me with her usual "Go ahead tickle my feet, tickle my feet." I immedtely went to town scribbling my fingers along her soles and toes making the room fill with Aunt Mary's laughter. After a few mins, I recognized that we needed to get back across the street and got in a few more tickles as Aunt Mary slipped her shoes back on. I think she was amazed that I had literally volunterred to help her so I could tickle her feet in a neighbors house!

Great memory right there. Pretty sneaky!

Thanks. I admit it was a bit sneaky on my part.

As I mentioned earlier, this was on of those Top Ten moments I had always thought of jotting down. I should get those others up.

Have to admit, that may be one of the sneakeist way ive ever read to tickle someone.

Very very fun read
    Have no Fear for the Icon is here!!!!!!

Just Remember the good guys dress in black in case we ever meet face to face or make contact!!!!

The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The Icon

If you like red bull and vodka and getting down in the rain if you like hitting it at midnight and making the whole room shake!!!!!!!!!

Often imitated but never duplicated

It feels good to be back in black

Blog Entries
    I use to tickle my Aunt Pegs feet when she would babysit for me and my younger siblings as she slept on the couch, the story is in my blog if anyone cares to read it
    How I would LOVE to tickle her gorgeous feet

Thought id put up a Christmas story with Aunt Mary's Feet

Christmas time would be a tough time to be able to tickle Aunt Mary's feet since we would not head up to the playroom to play our usual games. That left me to find a different avenue to get her alone. Enter the garage which housed a backup refrigerator which always had extra drinks and food. Aunt Mary asked me to help her bring some more drinks for our family meal which I did happily with the plan forming in my mind.

After we had collected a good amount of drinks, Aunt Mary prepared to return to the house only to see me sitting on a bench with my fingers drumming. The usual quizzical look came upon Aunt Mary's face as she softly pronounced "you want to tickle my feet?" At my nod, she just shook her head and sat on a chair, removing her shoes and socks and placed her bare feet in the air. I precded to have a minute of tickle fun with Aunt Mary's giggles filling the garage before we both knew it was time to head in.

Merry Christmas!

Somewhere in the German speaking part of Europe
    what a beautiful youth you've had! I remember quite similar tickling experiences with my godmother. The funny thing about it seems that they never became angry. I remember a summer day when she was dozing on a towel in the grass. I sneaked up to her feet ever so slowly (not giving a damn that my brothers and father were around too (my godmother came to our place at a Swiss lake, I guess, because she wanted to make up for her sister, i.e. my mother, who left us that year in spring for another man). So anyway, when her feet were in reach, I took a grass blade (I don't know but still today I sometimes prefer grass blades over feathers - maybe because of such experiences) and I dragged it ever so slowly over the soles of the feet trying to imitate a fly or something. Her toes started to wiggle first softly, then frantically until the feet rubbed themselves at each other which made me stop for a maybe a minute fearing that she might wake up from dozing. Eventually she did of course, raised her head and looked down to her feet smiling and giggling (which made me blush and stop...)

Blog Entries
    loving the stories mate. Post more please

The art of Jiu-Jitsu and a tickle fetish are a deadly mix!

Blog Entries
    I can relate to this. As I think I posted before, I have two aunts whose feet I tickled in my teen years, about 12-13 years old. One aunt, the artist, was in her early 40s at the time, and had extremely ticklish and hot looking feet. She couldnt stand to have her feet touched.

Very cool stories btw.
    My Beloved Mom.. January 19, 1938-April 4, 2012.

Rest In Peace. I Love You Forever. You Were The Greatest Gift That God Has Ever Given Me.

December 30, 2013. Mitch Passed His Insurance Agent Exam:
    Jim Gardner, And WPVI-TV, Philadelphia: I Love Your Newscast. Thanks To Jeff, I Still Watch Online.

That is awesome!!!
    I wishhh i had that

Tickling my Aunts feet

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    I can relate to this. As I think I posted before, I have two aunts whose feet I tickled in my teen years, about 12-13 years old. One aunt, the artist, was in her early 40s at the time, and had extremely ticklish and hot looking feet. She couldnt stand to have her feet touched.

Very cool stories btw.
    Mitchell can you post the stories of tickling your Aunt's feet ? How old were they at the time ?

It sounds like Aunt Mary herself was really into having her feet tickled.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast