• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my Aunts feet

Loving the pictures and memories! Cant wait for your next installment!

Why does this post keep on and on cropping up I understand it's the same one over and over

Hey everyone. I hope your 2014 is off to a great start! Thought id through another memory out there.

When someone is sick, maybe you try to avoid them, in order to let them rest and so you dont get sick as well. Now, when Aunt Mary is sick, did I allow myself to not have a crack at her ticklish feet? Of course not.

On this particular day, I was at the house and wandered into Aunt Mary's room to find her sitting in bed wrapped up in blankets, and battaling a pretty bad cold. I would go back in her room a couple of times as she sat there and one time walked in to see her bare feet sticking out of her blanket. As I walked past I couldnt resist my self and began to spider run my fingers up and down her sole brining a needed smile to Aunt Mary's face as she laughed and did her chant of "tickle my feet, tickle my feet"

More to come!

As mentioned in an earlier memory, the old attic playroom did get really hot in the summer. Thus the easiest room in which to tickle Aunt Mary's feet was usually off limits around then. Thus, I had to work a bit harder to make sure Aunt Mary and I were in a room that nobody would come to. Sometimes it was easy and sometimes it was hard.

In grandmas house, the kitchen led to a small laundry room which would lead to the backyard. On this partuclar day, Aunt Mary was doing a load of laundry and going back and forth to that room. Knowing I had a chance, I went to the backyard and the garage fridge to grab a soda. As I came back into the house, Aunt Mary moved out of the way to let me pass. I of course did not and started my drumming fingers.

She just looked at me with her usual grin on her face and in a quiet voice "tickle my feet?" I of course nodded.

Aunt Mary kept an eye on the door as she slipped her right foot out of her sneaker and I quickly ran my fingers over her foot as she silenly giggled. After about ten seconds, I stopped and she put her foot back in her shoe and repeated the process with her left foot giving me another ten seconds of tickle fun before I retreated to the living room having once again pulled it off

All
Thank you for your kind words and comments about my memories. In reponse to some question, I have added an album to my profile. Feel free to check it out. I will make changes if the need arises.

But for now, enjoy and more memories to come!

Your threads are great and now I cant wait to see that album! Keep it up!

haha. Thanks for the photo comments rolltide! Glad youe enjoyed the stories and pics.

Is it me but isn't the whole drumming of the fingers, and the aunt chanting "tickle my feet" a little creepy, in a Norman Bates kind of way.
My very favorite tickling story is aunt tickling, but these accounts just creep me the f%#! Out.

Last edited:
I guess I can see where your coming from but Id guess id say it just looks like a nephew and an aunt having some fun with the drumming fingers as a signal. At leats thats the way I see it.

Your best thread of all! Thank you for all the memories of you and Aunt Mary. Cant wait for more.

Well to mark my 700th post, this is one of the two times I tickled Aunt Mary's feet and nearly got caught.

First some background.

To get to the attic playroom, you would enter Aunt Mary's room, walk to the other side and enter what used to be a closet and climb the stairway. Seprating the are from the main door to the closet door was a decent sized set of drawers.

As my visit was ending, I had given Aunt Mary the signal to tickle her feet but we decided to wait till we had gone down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, Aunt Mary turned and began to kick her tennis shoes off, as she did, Dad stepped into the room, staying by the door to tell me it was time to go.

Of course I froze and began to answer my father. Now as it worked out, Aunt Mary was standing behind the drawers, with her chest downward being blocked from the eyesight of my dad.

As they talked, I looked down and saw Aunt Mary raise her right foot towards me. Making sure dad couldnt see, I pretended to tie my shoe and bent down running my fingers quickly over her right foot and as dad left the room, continued the process quickly on her left foot. After a thos few seconds of tickling, Aunt Mary put her feet back in her shoes and we looked at each other relieved that we had dodged a major bullet.

Well why not the second time I almost got caught. Though this one was not as scary as the first time.

Aunt Mary's neighbor had a daughter when I was about eight. Aunt Mary became her babysitter. As much so that the little girl would spend most of her time at the house. She also became a fan of the attic playroom, where most of these instances take place.

Not knowing that the young girl was in the house at the time, Aunt Mary and I were in the playroom, getting ready to head down. I gave the signal to which Aunt Mary replied "you want to tickle my feet?" at my nod, Aunt Mary stood up and removed her sandals and giggled as as quickly ran my fingers over her feet.

As this continued, the little girl has climbed the stairs and came to the top, staring at us as little kids are want to do. I know she could not fully understand what was going on, Aunt Mary knew that as well and just replied in a silly voice that "i was tickling her feet"

The young girl just continued to stare in childlike wonder.

That moment where you and Aunt Mary pulled it off right under you dads nose is classic!

The one thing I knew above all when I got to tickle Aunt Mary's feet was that it had to just be her and me. Nobody else could ever know. That was hard when we all would stay in a living room for the Saturday visit. On this particlaur day, Aunt Mary was in a pair of fuzzy green socks that just kept looking at me. I knew I had to do it before I left.

As grandma walked mom and dad out the door, I made for the bathroom. After returning, I went to say good bye to Aunt Mary, who was getting ready to join the main family outside. Recognizing my chance, I signaled for her to stop. At her puzzled look, I just started my fingers drumming. Aunt Mary just shook her head and soflty asked "you want to tickle my feet" I nodded and noted that we had to hurry a bit.

Aunt Mary smiled and sat back on the couch and removed those socks placing her bare feet on the hardwood floor right in front of me. I quickly began to ran my fingers all over her feet as Aunt Mary kept an eye on the door. I tickled her feet for thirty seconds before hearing Dad say it was time to go. Aunt Mary put her socks back on and we walked out the door.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back