• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm in Love with a Stripper

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
LOL. Not really. But let me see what you think of this real story.

So. I am divorced for a couple of years now. All good. While I was married, I would not roll with my boys who were all up into the strip clubs. I wasn't against the general concept. But it didn't fit into my married life. Even though my wife was not into tickling. (Roll with me...the connection is not obvious).

But I's free. So now, when my boys roll...I sometimes roll too. And I have a foot fetish along with my tickling fetish. The combination works well for me. Up in the clubs, the ladies don't always get the foot thing. And the tickling thing even less. But what is cool is that many don't mind either. If a person is subtle, respective and cool. And my experience is that you can go a long way...even up in the clubs...if you take time an are respectful. And sometimes there are excellent dividends. Making women laugh is often cool. What a fetish to have.

So. At the clubs...over a couple of years...I know a few women who are 1) okay with the tickling or 2) into the tickling or 3) somewhere in between. And unless a woman is horrified or doesn't like to be tickled...tickling is fun and much more appreciated than other groping and leering. I've had women say, "It's just feet, what is the harm in that?" or "It's fun to laugh, I never heard of people into tickling."

One more set up. In a club, some folks will fake the foot thing or the tickling thing...just to make that money. But for those who are truly ticklish...the involuntary, hysterical laughing is a dead give away. Right in front of everybody. I love that. So I have a couple of stories...old and new on that front. Hope people are not offended. I write this because I was inspired by a recent experience.

So here are couple of contrasting club experiences.

First, I met this woman who was a fitness person. She was fine and cute. Buff. I got a couple of dances from her. I'm into feet, but her feet were not cute. But she was nice and she felt that I was nice. And I tickled her. That surprised her. But she liked it. After a while, I would show up at the club and she would make a bee line to me. And she let me know that she wanted to be tickled. I won't give all the details. But she would lean into me and laugh right in my ear...not loud...but on point. And the more she got excited...the more I did. She told me that she loved that...and had not known about it...but now incorporated it in her private life. But when she and I hooked up...it was intense. I was into it...but she was really into it.

There are other girls who are marginal on it. They can tolerate the tickling and will laugh if genuinely ticklish. But they are not really into it. It's cool. But it's a business thing.

Anyway, there is this other girl that I have worked with over the years. She is cute and has cute feet. She is the one who would laugh hysterically in the club...in public...when I played with her feet. Excellent. And she would let me do it. Her attitude at the beginning was..."It's just feet. Who is into feet? What harm can that do?" LOL. I loved it. Perfect.

But clubs are high priced with cover charges and drinks and such. And I can't really just live that way on the regular. The thing is...that a lot of women in the clubs don't really make that much money. So, after a while...this woman let me know that she would do some private stuff. Private dances. At my place. And I was cool with that. It was not a sex/intercourse thing. But it avoided some of the extras and had the potential to be more intimate...within limits. And I like that...because I'm trying to be safe and discrete...I'm not really looking for a whole prostitution thing. (well we will see what you think).

So. I won't go to far with details. But my "friend" comes to the house occassionally. And I have cut down on the strip club thing. She will call me after a pedicure and ask if she can come over. And I am like, "sure". LOL. So I just had a session the other night. No need for details, but it was nice.

The thing is, she was encouraging me to tickle her. Now she is into it. She said it is cool that I get excited by it. But she says that no one else is into it...and she likes to laugh and it is great to make her laugh. She's into it too. She talks about how she has been introducing it into her private life...and her real man is loving it. I was playing it cool, but she was like...oh, no...you gotta tickle me. I got the pedicure and my feet are sensitive and I did that on purpose. I can't politely tell all the stories...but she really leans into it. Can you imagine? It is like heaven. She will either whisper or demand out loud: "Tickle me!" And she has a great, sexy laugh.

Ha. I am not really in love. But the fantasy is really cool in practice. She's like, "Call me...and I will come by and you can tickle me." Whew. Nice.

I have a couple of other female friends with benefits who will indulge my tickling thing. But they tolerate it...they are not really "into" it. For me, there is nothing like a woman who actually wants to be tickled and enjoys it. Rare for me...but not impossible. Biggest turn on for me is when a woman wants or asks to be tickled. Win win.

I go to a strip club around here and all the girls know I like feet. I m really shy about it and only tickle them i no one else is around. Normally I pay $20.00 for a private lap dance and massage and tickle there feet. Some are not ticklish at all, some are so ticklish I have to hold there feet so they can't get away LOL. None of them have ever minded.

So. I won't go to far with details. But my "friend" comes to the house occassionally. And I have cut down on the strip club thing. She will call me after a pedicure and ask if she can come over. And I am like, "sure". LOL. So I just had a session the other night. No need for details, but it was nice.

The thing is, she was encouraging me to tickle her. Now she is into it. She said it is cool that I get excited by it. But she says that no one else is into it...and she likes to laugh and it is great to make her laugh. She's into it too. She talks about how she has been introducing it into her private life...and her real man is loving it. I was playing it cool, but she was like...oh, no...you gotta tickle me. I got the pedicure and my feet are sensitive and I did that on purpose. I can't politely tell all the stories...but she really leans into it. Can you imagine? It is like heaven. She will either whisper or demand out loud: "Tickle me!" And she has a great, sexy laugh.

Ha. I am not really in love. But the fantasy is really cool in practice. She's like, "Call me...and I will come by and you can tickle me." Whew. Nice.

You have created a wonderful thing, fun for both of you. Enjoy. :couch:

I have a couple of other female friends with benefits who will indulge my tickling thing. But they tolerate it...they are not really "into" it. For me, there is nothing like a woman who actually wants to be tickled and enjoys it. Rare for me...but not impossible. Biggest turn on for me is when a woman wants or asks to be tickled. Win win.

RIGHT ON BRUH!!!

I guess I have a bit of a sadistic streak, I love when a woman cannot stand to be tickled, they are usually much more ticklish.

I go to my local stripclub and got some hot women into letting me worship their feet and tickling for 20.00 sometimes a stay a little longer and spend 60 to 80. last friday I had this hot chick with great tits which were ticklish and a great ass that was ticklish and her size 5 feet were sexy has hell and ticklish , I got to shrimp her toes bite her heel lick her wrinkles and bite her toes, and lastly I got a foot job at the end for extra 20 alltogether I paid for one girl 120.00 well worth.....

I go to my local stripclub and got some hot women into letting me worship their feet and tickling for 20.00 sometimes a stay a little longer and spend 60 to 80. last friday I had this hot chick with great tits which were ticklish and a great ass that was ticklish and her size 5 feet were sexy has hell and ticklish , I got to shrimp her toes bite her heel lick her wrinkles and bite her toes, and lastly I got a foot job at the end for extra 20 alltogether I paid for one girl 120.00 well worth.....

Wow. It's been six years since I posted this. I'm going to say something and then add a picture of my friend in this story's feet.

But a couple of years ago...one of the more high end strip clubs that I frequent...has this beautiful, exclusive stripper. Expensive. Yet I check her out a few times...over the years. And I'm one of those "talkers" very respectful. It was interesting because I teach graduate school...and eventually this stripper...who was getting her undergrad....would pass me by on campus. Awkward. But she was not in my department and we are adults. So it was cool. Anyway, years would go by and I always played with her beautiful, pedicured feet...but not like you did dude3. No shrimping or sucking or footjobs. Though I did get a tickle or two in. And we would talk about my tickling over years. Just talk.

I found out though, that she became more and more curious. So she read up on foot fetish and tickling. And then she would ask me about it. And then.....wow...and this is just a couple of years ago...she started asking me to suck her toes or tickle her feet...and she said it was fun. That she kept wondering about it and thinking about it...what it was like...so she had me just do it. I think I could get a footjob too. But I haven't gone there. And actually...I'm not on the strip club scene for like a couple of years now. But reading your story reminded me.

Anyway. Here is a picture of the lady that is in this story. That's another thing. For strippers that I had a thing for their feet? They loved me to take pictures.

Attachments

• cindy toes.jpg
    cindy toes.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 88
Oh. And here is an update on the lady in the story.

We kept at it for a while. She actually had a boyfriend and a girlfriend...but she and I were "tickle friends". She said that she really liked it and actually that she sometimes needed it because it was the only laughter she got in her life. She explored it with her boyfriend and girlfriend...but she said they didn't do the tickling "right".

Also she was saying that it would excite her. She said she couldn't explain it. But she said that knowing I liked it got her hot. Oh...I can't remember if I included it in the stories above...but whenever she came over, I would be tickling her feet...but it would end in a nice footjob. She would paint her toes especially for our encounters. Nice. But anyway, she kept saying how she liked it.

So the last time we were together, we went for her fantasy. Hers. One that developed just because of our encounters. I was tickling. And I was all aroused...and of course she knew, because she is playing with my "stuff". But she suddenly got up and pulled off her panties. Cool. I went down on her and she came...while I was tickling her. Then she said she "wanted me". So I entered her and she says..."but tickle me too". And I did. We both loved that. That was kind of cool.

Like some other stuff...it's been years now though. I kinda grew out of the stripper thing. I have a couple of lady friends where I enjoy some benefits.

Those were good days though. I probably still have a few other stories if and when I remember them.

Your stories are fantastic. Keep 'em coming if you can. Would be nice if you shared the details on the tickling, especially their reactions.

Sounds good that even tho it's not a relationship you made some friends to get out of your head with. maybe one day I'll reach that point, I'm still thinking if I move away I can date better. cool to know strippers are flexible. ..

Sounds good that even tho it's not a relationship you made some friends to get out of your head with. maybe one day I'll reach that point, I'm still thinking if I move away I can date better. cool to know strippers are flexible. ..

Of course strippers are flexible. Pole dancing without flexibility leads to pulled hamstrings and muscles-LOL!

Anyway, there is this other girl that I have worked with over the years. She is cute and has cute feet. She is the one who would laugh hysterically in the club...in public...when I played with her feet. Excellent. And she would let me do it. Her attitude at the beginning was..."It's just feet. Who is into feet? What harm can that do?" LOL. I loved it. Perfect.

But clubs are high priced with cover charges and drinks and such. And I can't really just live that way on the regular. The thing is...that a lot of women in the clubs don't really make that much money. So, after a while...this woman let me know that she would do some private stuff. Private dances. At my place. And I was cool with that. It was not a sex/intercourse thing. But it avoided some of the extras and had the potential to be more intimate...within limits. And I like that...because I'm trying to be safe and discrete...I'm not really looking for a whole prostitution thing. (well we will see what you think).

Well. I was messing around today and remembered that I had some video somewhere. These are a couple of clips. The girl from the club used to come see me.

Attachments

• CDY Tickle FJ.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • CDY Tickle FJ too.mp4
    4.3 MB
Sounds like a little respect and patience goes a long way. Way to go, bro.

It would seem a win-win if you handle it right. I notice a thread running through most of these anecdotes is that many of these women developed curiosity about the fetish and actually got into it because they wanted to. I think they're so used to just doing things as part of their job, putting their wants/needs/desires on the back burner, so when one of us comes around--into a sensual form of touch, in which the woman is being pleasured in a more gentle, less-domineering way--they feel pampered and special. I have no experience with strippers, but I've read a lot about the psychology involved. Many of these women are abused and exploited as well, so they're more likely to be amenable to someone who is responsive to them. We--at least I--crave the response of the ticklee/receiver. I want to experience them feeling pleasure/excitement, and strippers generally are forced to do what they're told, with their responses and pleasure subjugated.

It is one of the amazing things about tickling that it won't let you bypass intimacy and connection. If you reflect on it a lot, as we ticklephiles do, and become familiar with how it works and how to do it right, it really can be a short cut to connection with another person in a way that ordinary sex doesn't automatically achieve. So I can see how it might sometimes intrigue women such as strippers and call girls who may have come to expect mostly exploitative and mechanical sexual couplings with clients.

I am almost saying that ticklephiles make better lovers!

Oh. And here is an update on the lady in the story.

We kept at it for a while. She actually had a boyfriend and a girlfriend...but she and I were "tickle friends". She said that she really liked it and actually that she sometimes needed it because it was the only laughter she got in her life. She explored it with her boyfriend and girlfriend...but she said they didn't do the tickling "right".

Also she was saying that it would excite her. She said she couldn't explain it. But she said that knowing I liked it got her hot. Oh...I can't remember if I included it in the stories above...but whenever she came over, I would be tickling her feet...but it would end in a nice footjob. She would paint her toes especially for our encounters. Nice. But anyway, she kept saying how she liked it.

So the last time we were together, we went for her fantasy. Hers. One that developed just because of our encounters. I was tickling. And I was all aroused...and of course she knew, because she is playing with my "stuff". But she suddenly got up and pulled off her panties. Cool. I went down on her and she came...while I was tickling her. Then she said she "wanted me". So I entered her and she says..."but tickle me too". And I did. We both loved that. That was kind of cool.

Like some other stuff...it's been years now though. I kinda grew out of the stripper thing. I have a couple of lady friends where I enjoy some benefits.

Those were good days though. I probably still have a few other stories if and when I remember them.

Just one thing is bugging me. Is this all foot tickling, or is it upper body too? Because (maybe it's just my lack of experience, but...) if you are inside her, and tickling her feet at the same time, how do you reach her feet without being a contortionist? Just looking for a tip here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back