• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I need an advice!

coucello

I everyone. How are you doing. I have a little problem and i would love to hear some advice from the more experienced members here.... Well from everyone her :)
I have a really cute friend, who knows about my foot fetish. We are really great friends, but even though i promise to be gentle and tell her she doesn't have to worry about anything she won't let me touch her feet ever. She says she is too much ticklish to even the most gentle touch.
What would you do? All advice is welcome. :)

Respect her decision for you to not touch her feet.
Just because she knows about your foot fetish does not mean she is going to let you touch her feet.

Thanks Aimee. I'll still hear other advices but anyway that's what i've been doing for a long time. And will continue doing. :)

I don't know why I am answering because I know this will get me in trouble. On one hand yes< I think everyone deserves respect and If someone says don't touch me or don't tickle me, then you should not. But what is the nature of your friendship? Does she ever play around with you or tease you? Does she ever tickle you? If she playfully touches or tickles you then I would say that it is ok for you to playfully tickle her also. In that case just wait until she is barefoot and tell her you need her you need her to get something you dropped between the couch and the wall and when she reaches over to grab it..you could grab her feet and tickle them. But I wouldn't take it so far as to have her screaming or crying, just some quick playful tickling. But I would only try that if you all have a playful relationship. If she tickles you then I would say it's ok to tickle her but if you all are not playful then I would say just forget about ever tickling her feet.

I dated a woman who also said never to tickle her feet. Massage and worship session where cool, but no tickling. Respect it if you value her.

If she says no, and you value her friendship and respect her, just find another girl to tickle. I mean, I'm assuming that she isn't your only female friend/ associate with feet (lol). The fact that you are considering going against what she feels comfortable with, and against your word to risk all that just to "scratch" an itch- is an issue.

Just because someone teases you doesn't give you permission to do something they don't want.

NOW- a cool thing would be you respecting her boundaries, and on her own, she decides that she wants to try it. Then- you would be THE MAN!

Thank you all for the advices. :)
I respect her a lot. And yes she teases me sometimes. ;) I've tried convincing her to try it but until now there are no advances. Of course i won't do it against her will. :) I'll continue talking to her and see if i can convince her. Who know, maybe someday shee will try it. :p

You have your answer, you should stop pestering her about it.

The only advice I can give you is to look at the answer she gave you. Now when she says "maybe", you ask for advice, but if her answer is no, which it is, nobody here is going to give you 'net wisdom to turn it into a yes.

Ok. Thanks everyone. :) You've been helpful. And just so you know i would never go against her wishes.

I'll continue talking to her and see if i can convince her

Don't do that! There is nothing more annoying in the world than having to say no more than once!

I understand no means no but if they are friends they should be able to talk about anything. I had a girlfriend who hated having her feet tickled but she compromised for me. I understand the two of you are just friends but even if you don't tickle her I see no reason you can't bring it up.

I understand no means no but if they are friends they should be able to talk about anything. I had a girlfriend who hated having her feet tickled but she compromised for me. I understand the two of you are just friends but even if you don't tickle her I see no reason you can't bring it up.

Bringing up tickling as a topic is one thing. Asking someone over and over again if you can tickle her feet is another.

Compromise from a girlfriend or a person in which you are in a physical relationship with is one thing- Expecting or begging for a compromise from someone who is only a friend? Yikes!

Again with the: :punt:

Bringing up tickling as a topic is one thing. Asking someone over and over again if you can tickle her feet is another.

Compromise from a girlfriend or a person in which you are in a physical relationship with is one thing- Expecting or begging for a compromise from someone who is only a friend? Yikes!

Again with the: :punt:

Stop punting me, it tickles way too much.:)

Yeah i understand that... I wouldn't like it either. I've started to drop the topic from time to time but i won't ask her again unless she is the one who brings it up. :) I had a girlfriend who didn't like tickling but she made an effort for me because we where more than friends. That is not the case here.... We are really great friends who are always messing with each other but we have nothing physical. :) Again thanks for the advices. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back