• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel's tickle fight!

Blood Eyes

Since I haven't done a tickling story in a while, I decided I would do one with two new Marvel heroines, Jennifer Walters and Carol Danvers! And hey, the fact that She-Hulk is one of those Marvel heroines whose been proven to be ticklish only makes this story all the more appropriate! Read away!

SHE-HULK AND MS. MARVEL'S TICKLE FIGHT

Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk were sunbathing while lying on towels outside of Avengers Mansion and dressed in nothing but scant bikinis. It was a beautiful, sunny day and they were feeling very relaxed and serene. Suddenly, though, She-Hulk started feeling playful, and she decided she'd tickle Ms. Marvel, who she knew to be very ticklish, as a result of said sudden playful feeling. She began with the subtle approach. She stood up and loomed over her blonde comrade and said: "Carol? I think there's something on your feet." "What?" Ms. Marvel asked as she held her feet up. "What do you mean, Jen? I don't feel anything?"

But She-Hulk took a hold of her feet in one hand and tickled them like mad with the fingers on the other, saying: "You do now! That something is my fingers!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEN, STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT TICKLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES!" Ms. Marvel cackled. "No way, Carol! I'm feeling so playful right now, and you're my tickling toy!" She-Hulk replied. Shen then licked Ms. Marvel's soles and sucked on her toes, plus licked her toes all around, and this got to Ms. Marvel even worse.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONGUEHEHE! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LICKING! HAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAHAHAHAHAHACKING!" let out Ms. Marvel while she laughed harder and tears went down her cheeks. Then She-Hulk swung her hair to tickle Carol's feet one last time, and she said: "Things are about to get hairy for you, Carol!" "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAIR!" Ms. Marvel yowled out with laughter. Then She-Hulk knelt down and tickled Ms. Marvel's underarms next. Ms. Marvel erupted with laughter.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARN IT, JEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEN, QUIT IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEADY!" Ms. Marvel howled with laughter. "No can do, Carol! I'm having too much fun and excitement!" She-Hulk responded. She, as Ms. Marvel kept laughing with more tears going down her face, tickled both her ribs and belly sides, and she also licked her belly repeatedly, swept her hair to and fro across it and tickled her belly incessantly with both her fingers and toes. It was driving Ms. Marvel nuts.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEVEN WOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORSEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" Ms. Marvel yelled on out. "PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHASEHE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP, SHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALK! I'M BEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEGGING YOHOHOHOHOHOHO! DAHAHAHAHAHARN IT, JEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

But just as more tears went down Ms. Marvel's cheeks, she was able to see She-Hulk was using her toes to tickle her belly once more, and this gave her an idea, especially since she knew her teammate was at least four times as tickling as she was. She tickled She-Hulk both on and between her toes, and She-Hulk was both tickled badly and shocked by this sudden turning of the tables. She fell over laughing, and then Ms. Marvel got up and dove onto her legs, where she proceeded to tickle She-Hulk's feet like crazy. She did so by tickling them with her fingers, sweeping her hair across them and licking both her soles and her toes, plus sucking on her toes as well. She-Hulk laughed out even louder than Ms. Marvel had been doing seconds ago.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAROHOHOHOHOHOL! DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO THIS! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAKEHEHEHEHEHE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "Too bad! You wanna use me as your tickling toy?" asked Ms. Marvel. "Well, now I'm feeling playful, and I want payback! Let's see how YOU like it! Let's see if you're still so playful on the RECIEVING end, with our roles reversed!" She tickled She-Hulk's feet so much that tears were coming out of her eyes and going down in face in pretty much waterfalls. She-Hulk went: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEND IT, MS. MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARVEL!!!!!!! I'M SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRY I TICKLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHED YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU, DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMIT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Not good enough, Jen, and it won't be for some time!" Ms. Marvel replied. She then drove her hands into She-Hulk's underarms and tickled them like there was no tomorrow. She-Hulk burst out laughing. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARMPITS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Tears went down her face in even greater amounts, and then Ms. Marvel went for She-Hulk's very exposed belly. She tickled it with her fingers and hair, and also used her toes and tongue. For her tongue, she especially used it on She-Hulk's belly button. And Ms. Marvel was sure not to miss her belly sides and her ribs when it came to her fingers and toes. She-Hulk went so insane it wasn't even funny. This was torturous war on her nerves.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACK IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOFF, CAHAHAHAROL! CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT IT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOWT! I'M SOHOHOHOHO TICKLISH! YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU'RE DRIVING MEHEHEHE NUHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAUHUHUHUHUHUHUTS! I'M GOHOHOHOHOHONAHA PEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" "Why should I care?" asked Ms. Marvel. "And for that matter, why should I show you any mercy? What mercy did you show me, huh?" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She-Hulk cackled as Ms. Marvel kept tickling her belly, but then she saw Ms. Marvel's belly close enough for her to go for, and she tickled it nonstop, causing Carol to explode into laughter.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIN! I'M GOHOHOHOHOHNNA WEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET MYSEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELF!" Ms. Marvel let out in humongous fits of laughter. But she kept tickling She-Hulk, and the two kept up their tickling of each other with all they could use to tickle and in every single area of their bodies. Soon enough, they had both pissed in their bikini panties, and could tell they had when they felt hot, wet urine fly out of their vaginas. They still kept tickling one another until they had both finally passed out, and it would be some time before they came to.

THE END

So, did you enjoy it? I certainly hope so!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back