• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Sorry I don't have time for a more extensive update but I'm super busy this weekend -- maybe later tonight or tomorrow. But I just added this new clip to the store:

Http://clips4sale.com/40361

It's a very modest, bashful Malayan girl (or at least she certainly seems to be Malayan). She had little American flags painted on her fingernails and toenails! lol

modest-malay.jpg

I had seen her sitting on the fountain terrace with her husband for a while and he went off somewhere. She soon went to sit near the lawn and had her gorgeous bare soles propped up, her all-red sneakers (and I do mean ALL-RED) on the ground below her. She wriggled her beautiful, sensual feet all around and caressed them together, like it felt so pleasurable. As I shot she very bashfully peeked at the camera. But she also spent a lot of time looking west, to see if her husband was coming back. Eventually he did but it was about a half hour and I shot most of that time! This is about ten minutes of her rhythmically swaying her bare feet around, rubbing one sole with the big toe of the other foot, or caressing the sides of her feet together as she shyly glances at the camera which is taking the amazing view all in ....

Yes, I sat VERY close at the free concert. Not much choice really, it was wall to wall people. First preview, clip will be added this weekend.

Here's two images of middle aged Indian ladies I shot in the park. I love older Indian ladies because they love to be barefoot and they love to put their feet up. I am 99% sure it's the same woman. What do you guys think?

Where can I buy this clip please?&

Clip added -- store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I had actually shot this girl at the Thursday concert the week before this one, but she was in the sun and there was so much glare, I was very disappointed. Her feet were just ... spectacularly ... gorgeous! It was a shame that the shadows created by the glare affected the way they were seen. But it's not like I could ask her to move, lol. I enjoyed it several times anyway, so beautiful was she and her soles, but I wished it could have been better.

So fast forward a weel -- I was there again at the concert ... and so was she! And the best part about this week's concert was, it was a mix of sun and clouds so when the clouds rolled in you could see her stunning little soles perfectly. The problem was, the clouds reduced the temperature and so it was more pleasant in the park, and a zillion people showed up for the concert. She was already there when I arrived and had her feet up, but there were people all around, and as a result I had to sit a bit closer than I usually do,which creates its own challenges. I usually like to have the girl's face framed so that her big toes are directly below her chin, and I know how far away to sit to do that. If I sit closer, I have to make sure I sit at a slight angle so that the girl's face does not disappear behind her soles. Not always so easy, especially when the girl can easily change position! But I saw a spot were I could shoot -- the only problem was, another girl was lying on the grass and her feet were where I needed to sit! So I waited and waited and sure enough that other girl lifted her legs up to do the pose, and I jumped in and sat down, lol. (Later on I felt her toe tap my back and I heard her say "oooh so sorry" in an accent. I wasn't being rude by sitting there because the lawn was quickly filling up and other people were doing the same thing.)

I wondered how she would take it, my sitting at her feet, even closer this time, and shooting more video. Actually she may not have even known I was shooting the week before, because the sun was so intense -- sometimes when the sun is in the girl's eyes she doesn't notice the camera in my lap. But in any event she noticed me this time pretty much right off the bat. And as soon as I got the camera started, the sun came back. So I stopped and then for the next 45 minutes it just kept happening. In fact when the sun was out it was so intense a glare that I could not even see my viewfinder. But then, sometimes for a minute, sometimes for six or seven minutes, the sun would go away, and I would get back to shooting. She had her ankles crossed much of the time, but at times she would have her gorgeous shapely feet side by side and rub her beautiful juicy toes together. Right off the bat she peeked, very furtively, at the camera, but did not seem to be in the least put off by it, and I assume she texted a friend about what I was doing, because she would get a text and read it and chuckle and then peek at the camera!

I think she's just gorgeous. I love her hair, which is in a sort of 40s throwback style, old-school glamour. And I honestly think her soles are perfect -- so beautifully shaped, so soft and pampered, and from the way she rubbed her toes together, it's clear they are very sensual and alive to pleasure. She eventually put her feet down and I stopped shooting but she had done that at the beginning of the shoot as well (which gave me quite a scare) so I kept the camera on her and after a minute I saw that she put her feet back up with her Toms on. (Or Vans, I always get them mixed up.) So I shot a few more seconds of her even though I had to guess where she was, as the sun was back and the glare on the viewfinder made it impossible to see -- but I did capture enough to later make out her shoe size -- a perfect 6!!!

Latest clip added, store is:

At the edge of the lawn on a Thursday afternoon and all the chairs have been removed from the lawn, but the visitors have not been -- yet. What often happens is people who want to stay in a chair take it to the edge of the lawn and that's what this blonde did. She was a little hottie but even before she moved she looked a little distracted, looking around. When she had been sitting on the lawn she had her feet up on a chair but her white running shoes, about a size 8, were still on. I saw her clear off the lawn after the a guard told her no chairs on the lawn, taking her chairs with her to the edge of the lawn.

It wasn't too long before I saw a pair of bare soles propped up across the lawn -- I prayed it was her, and IT WAS!

My biggest fear was they would close the lawn altogether, and I needed to sit on the lawn to shoot. But that didn't stop me from strolling down the edge of the lawn and casually sitting down in front of her. I slipped the camera out and got her in the viewfinder. Perfect angle! She looked fleetingly at the camera now and then, quizzically but not with any concern. And she as still looking around. I half-wondered whether she was waiting for her husband or boyfriend, but her soles were just too damn good for me to stop! And she didn't seem to care, and the lawn was still open, so I kept it up.

Over 20 minutes passed as she waved her bare feet around and looked to her left and her right, and at times, at me. Eventually she got a text and then looked around and got excited and waved -- I gather her friend texted her to say she had arrived at the park. The blonde put her feet down and sat for a minute with her friend, chatting happily. The white running shoes went back on, sadly. Then they left the park. When she left she rolled a piece of luggage with her -- I hadn't even realized that belonged to her. Got me wondering: Maybe she was in town and staying with the brunette and was waiting in the park to get picked up. In her little pink top she certainly didn't look like a New Yorker, lol. Well, I'm glad she was kept waiting! Great sole show from a pretty girl.

Im traveling right now and was in Hawaii for over a week. I had my camcorder with me and many times tried to get girls on the beach. Didn't really work out because most soles weren't sufficiently on display or if they were they were sandy. Once or twice I saw the perfect pose without sand, but there was no place to sit under the girl. But I got two segments anyway, a nice one with a blonde girl sitting under some palm trees with her boyfriend -- and her parrot (so I assume she's local), very pretty with really long slender feet, and an AMAZING ONE.

Well it was amazing for me anyway.

There was a beautiful girl working the cafe at the resort where I was staying, a Hawaiian girl, who I thought was just magnificent. After coming back from one of my beach forays looking for soles, I saw her sitting in a quiet little area to the side, doing some studying (so I assume she's in college -- seemed like introductory courses so I assume she's 18 or 19)...and like many women I saw in Hawaii, she had her little bare feet up! More later ....

Ah, Hawaii, a paradise of bare feet. :feets:
Looking forward to your photos from there when you return. :D

Latest clip added, store is:

I was recently in Hawaii for over a week. I had my camcorder with me and many times tried to get girls on the beach. To my surprise, it didn't really work out as I had anticipated because most soles weren't sufficiently on display or if they were they were too sandy for my preference. Even if on very rare occasion I saw the perfect pose AND without sand, there was no place to sit under the girl. lol

But I got two segments anyway, and this is the first -- a gorgeous tall blonde with long legs and shapely soft soles, feet about size 9.5 to 10, sitting under some palm trees with her boyfriend -- and a parrot! They were in the shade near a lagoon on Waikiki beach and I just happened to notice her long slender soles sticking up as I walked along the boardwalk (which is really just a path, not as far as I could tell a proper boardwalk). At first I thought he was her boyfriend but she seemed to be taking lots of photos of his huge red parrot so I'm thinking maybe she was a photographer (she had a pretty nice camera) who was taking shots of the bird as they chilled in the shade. She was also reading a Spanish language guide, and talking to the guy. It was sort of surreal, as occasionally the parrot would let out a huge squawk! She moved around a few times and sat up now and then, but for a few long stretches she had her legs straight down and pointed straight at me, which was PERFECT! It was worth the wait -- I was there about an hour to get these three or four nice stretches of sole exposure. And for that I got in a bit of trouble, the things I do for my art ha ha!

I think she knew what I was doing but she was very discrete about looking. At one point a pigeon walked below her between my camera and the soles of her feet and she laughed and only then looked down at the camera lens, and then she said something to the guy and they both laughed. Her big long soles looked SO soft and SO sensitive -- I guess it's all that walking around on sand that acts as a natural exfoliant. She had luxuriously long toes which I loved too.

PLEASE NOTE: I've had to use my older camcorder (still HD but not 4k) lately because my 4k does not properly focus on the girl's soles, and that has ruined many amazing segments that I waited days and days to come up. It is INFURIATING. So I went back to the HD camcorder but something is wrong with its mic and the sound was weird and garbled, and very distracting. So this clip, and some others I've shot recently has NO AUDIO. Not that the audio on my clips is all that amazing anyway, it's usually just wind and background noise....

Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
Hope you didn't get into too much trouble.

Latest clip, store is:

So it's late in the season, before they close the lawn for the winter (in October!!!), but they still have time to use it for annoying stunt-like events, including this sort of half-assed ho-down they have on a Friday night. I wasn't expecting it this year and when I got to the lawn I was HUGELY disappointed to see this event in progress. Well, trying to make lemonade out of the lemons they lob at me constantly, I walked around in the alleys, on the terraces and in front of the library, looking for women with their feet up who might normally sit on the lawn but might be along the fringes because of the event.

At first I saw nothing. I walked all along the two alleys and two terraces, then up along the library terrace, and nothing. At all. This was dispiriting, but I had to make a call so I went back to the northern alley, still looking around. Still nothing. Made my call and decided to leave, but first I thought I'd do one more circuit. Fountain terrace. Nothing. Southern alley. Bingo!

She was sitting at a table and had her feet up on the table. Open toed slingback booties on the ground below her. She was incredibly pretty and her feet were tiny! Like size 6. Her soles were pointed toward another table, but there was a guy in a red t-shirt sitting there chatting idly away on his phone, back to her, oblivious. So I stayed. I played the waiting game, hoping he would leave. And eventually he did, and her feet were still up! I was sure she was a latina, but as I walked over to the table to sit down I heard her say into the phone who she was, first and last names, and she has a super Arab name, but she is completely American, accent and her hair highlights, fashion, etc. I settled in and took the camera out, putting it in my lap, only to see that the angle was wrong -- too much of her feet was obscured by the tabletop. I was going to have to have the camera really OUT THERE, so I crossed my legs so that the right leg was draped over the left, then I put my bag on top of my right leg, then I put the camera on top of THAT. It was SO CONSPICUOUS that the young black couple sitting across from me checked me out, then looked at each other and laughed and became an audience for this for the rest of the time I shot! The girl noticed right away as well, but as often happens she made a point not to look, except she forgot herself a few times and looked straight at the camera with a smile, then averted her glance again. I suspect she was telling her texting partner about my filming of her soles, because at one point she smirked and looked STRAIGHT at the camera, but then she quickly looked away. I think the girls are usually ok with their soles being filmed, as long as they don't make it too obvious that they know it's happening.

Such tiny and adorable feet! She sometimes flexed and wriggled her feet around, but she kept them up for a LONG TIME as she texted and talked, the typical gen Z thing, doing a million things at the same time. Looking at her feet more closely, they really do look very Arabic, small and plump, with very juicy toes. I just kept shooting and shooting and shooting despite the looks I got from people who walked past, and many did. This clip shows about as much as I think looks good, until it started to get dark. She had those soft plump little tootsies still up on the table even after it got straight up dark out. When I got up to leave she let out a hearty cackle and looked straight at me! What a fun little thing, so pretty with adorable soft little soles.

Latest clip, store is:

This was an amazing pickup on my Hawaii trip. The second day I was at the resort our table was served by a flat out gorgeous girl with tinted hair and native tattoos, plus those ear plug things. She was incredibly sweet too. Like the other servers she had little black sneakers on. Fast forward to the next to last day and I have some time to myself and I am going out to the beach again for one more shot at getting some beach candids, after having caught the long slender blonde photographer in the shade under some palm trees a few days before (see the clip "Hawaii 1" already released). But before I even get off the resort grounds I see a pair of little feet rising up off some chairs in a shaded area in the courtyard -- this doesn't surprise me because I had seen women sitting over here with their feet up on the chairs on at least two previous occasions (when I was unable to shoot). So I think "well, no need to go to the beach, better check this out!"

And when I go check it out I am thunderstruck. It's my gorgeous server.

She had some sort of college text book and was studying -- it was hot but over here it was shaded and pretty quiet, tucked out of the way, so I could sort of understand why she was camped out there. So I went over and sat at a table across from her, and there was no one else there at all. I was part in the shade, part in the sun, and I took the camera out and put it in my lap. I opened the viewfinder but the camera was too far down, and a big part of her adorable little soles was hidden by the chair that she had her feet propped up on. So I actually tucked my legs under me in the chair, which was sort of uncomfortable, and then put the camera on my leg. It was really out there but was pretty securely positioned and I was getting a lot more of her soles now -- the sight of them, when I had looked at her black sneakers and dreamed of her feet just a few nights before, was just supremely exciting. A little bit of her bottom foot was still obscured by the chair, but they were almost completely visible. I started recording.

Except for a group of Japanese tourists who walked by and gave me a long hard look, no one who was walking by really noticed what I was doing. But the Hawaiian girl did. She might have seen me take the camera out and then reposition myself, because the first time she looked that is captured on video she seems already to find it funny and/or cute. This was a relief, because I was half-wondering what would happen if she didn't like it and went into the lobby and complained. But she didn't -- just like when she served my table she was sweet and fun and kindhearted about the whole thing. And she seemed to know why I was shooting vid of her, as she actually gave me quite a little foot show, wriggling her soft little tootsies around, looking at them and then at me and smiling, one time even sort of laughing. She mostly focused on her studying but she was definitely keeping track of the shooting as well. She was there for quite a while, over a half hour, and I shot every second of it, except when she would press her soles against the side of the chair, which she did for about 10 minutes of the half hour. But then she would put her feet back up, usually with ankles crossed, and I would start shooting again and she clearly found that very funny. This clip has the best of that footage. Eventually I had to leave because I was already late for something else, but she was still there, still entertained that her feet had been the center of attention.

After that I tried very hard not to eat at the restaurant anymore, because I thought it would be awkward, but my companion insisted that we eat lunch there the day we left, and guess who was working at the time? Yes, the native beauty. She had such a sly smile when she noticed me, although she did not work our table ... AND THEN at one point during the meal I felt a little hand press my arm and I looked over and IT WAS HER and she said, very sweetly, "excuse me sir did you drop this?" and handed me a napkin, which was not mine as I had not dropped my napkin, it was still in my lap. I said it wasn't mine and she said, "so sorry, my mistake!" and smiled and went about her business. It was just her way of making contact with me I think, having a little fun with me. It was an awesome moment -- you can guess at the next available moment I watched the raw video right off the viewfinder and ... enjoyed it SUPREMELY.

I can still feel her little hand on my arm, it was electric....

This blonde was on the lawn today and I really liked her feet, so I sat down and shot a few seconds of video just so I could make a vidcap. (I don't really shoot women lying on the lawn anymore, well hardly ever lol)

Anyways

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back