• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Great tickling sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

He has to sit directly in front of them for the unique perspective (to capture their soles right next to their faces). So they notice him right away and he doesn't hide his camera, so they notice his camera too, and they realize that he is filming their bare soles. You often see them looking right into the camera in the videos. He has even gotten into contact with some of the women.

He has to sit directly in front of them for the unique perspective (to capture their soles right next to their faces). So they notice him right away and he doesn't hide his camera, so they notice his camera too, and they realize that he is filming their bare soles. You often see them looking right into the camera in the videos. He has even gotten into contact with some of the women.

Wouldn't he have to, to get them to sign a model release?

Wouldn't he have to, to get them to sign a model release?

No, if it’s in public view, the rest of the public can do what it will (like, you can’t shoot secret ‘upskirt’ videos. That didn’t used to be a law but thanks to the Internet, it had to become one.) But if it’s in anyone’s point of view, then it becomes more a matter of harassment than privacy law.

That doesn’t mean a private person in a video being sold by another private person (i.e., celebrities are not involved) couldn’t sue in civil court but the likelihood of a win is tiny.

There was a case of a man who shot women’s underwear under their skirts & sold them & got sued. He won his case because the women were inadvertently exposing their underwear to the public. If anyone in public can see then anyone in public can shoot it. And then sell it. That public underwear case made being a pervert safer and more profitable.

And without such laws, there would be plenty of legitimate fine art photography that wouldn’t legally exist. No sailer kissing a nurse in Times Square. No space shuttle Columbia in pieces in the atmosphere. No firefighter carrying a child at the Murrah Federal Building. Vivian Maier would be forgotten & meaningless even now. We have to take the good AND the bad, or take neither. No halfsies.

523DCAF2-4D19-4CD7-B0D5-9CEBFD047684.jpeg
D8CBF968-1EF6-44DE-AC6E-BDBFDBC6354C.jpeg
DC4BCA0E-A00E-4479-9829-4EDE8C685BBB.jpeg

Latest clip added to store, in both 1280 and 4096 resolutions, is “Redheaded Artist’s STUNNING soles”, store is:

https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cidfbcb8896e993ea2e0ffd7e30d3

This was shot in fall of 2018 so yes I’ve been selfishly holding onto it for over two YEARS! But yes I’ve come around and now realize I’m not the only one who should be able to feel the ecstasy that invariably results from looking at THAT face, THAT hair, and especially THOSE soft, shapely, vulnerable bare soles!

This was shot right at the end of the lawn’s season in 2018, in fact if memory serves on the last day before it got rolled up for the year — I came onto the lawn from the fountain terrace and saw a brilliant mane of auburn hair and, propped on another chair, a pair of exquisite ivory feet, in ... literally ... the PERFECT position for my nefarious purposes. Better yet, there was no one anywhere near her feet on the lawn. So I could pick precisely the right place to sit to capture the ideal angle. Which I then proceeded to do.

Once the viewfinder was open and chimed on (which I don’t mite because I want the woman to know), I saw her peeking with mild interest and curiosity at my camcorder and I also recognized her, for she was none other than the little red headed artist from, I think, 2016, who was preparing an illustration with her bare feet propped up, snd was rather incongruously wearing a conductor’s cap! *The first time I shot her she showed no concern, despite the fact that I was right on top of her that first time (I had no choice then). So my suspicion was that she wouldn’t be alarmed by my interest in capturing video of her bare soles, and again, that turned out to be the case. *

For almost 20 minutes she sat there with her ankles crossed, her luscious, curvaceous, soft, creamy pink bare soles on STUNNING display. She was reading a popular science book which, if anything, made me adore her EVEN MORE.

After a minute or two she hit me with a little look, just to let me know she knew, but after that her *move for the longest time was to ignore me scrupulously, but then once again, after a further 14-15 minutes I think, she decided to let me know in no uncertain terms she knew and gave me some very direct looks, and believe me, I knew I was on notice! But I sat there transfixed by the sight in my viewfinder. In fact I had been repeatedly been checking to make sure REC was on in red because I did NOT want to get home and discover I hadn’t been recording!

After that round of fierce camera looks, she rolled her legs over the side of the chair. I sat for a few seconds to see if she was staying but it was clear she wasn’t so I began packing up. When I was still getting ready to leave I noticed ... she was standing in front of me. I looked up and she was talking to me. I slipped my headphones off, curious and slightly worried because of the intent stares she had given the camera. She said, in a gravelly little monotone, “I’m sorry, just wanted to know if those bathrooms over there are still open,” and she pointed to the restrooms on 42nd near the library. I told her I was pretty sure they were, and she said, “oh good, I’m dying for a pee! That’s the only reason I got up.” This was a message, I knew it, the best little message I think I’ve ever gotten. I sat on the lawn a bit longer but the guards blew their whistles and closed the lawn, and that was that for 2018.

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip added to store, in both 1280 and 4096 resolutions, is “Golden Goddess 3: Sublime”, store is:

The last of three times I saw the golden goddess (as I think of her) in the park in fall of 2019 was a pleasant surprise and my favorite of the three encounters. I say it was a surprise because after the second encounter, when her soles were earthy, I had seen her several more times, but always with people, and never with her feet up or shoes off. I thought my luck has run out. Thankfully I was wrong!

This last time I remember how surprised I was to see her up next to the statue of Bryant. I mean, in late fall I see feet there pretty regularly, so I was not shocked to see cute soles and little plump toes — but HER?!?! She is literally as beautiful as the sun and as golden and radiant as well. Her face is the very definition of perfection. What could be improved? Nothing! She’s long and slender and for her height she has very moderately sized feet — maybe five ten, maybe size 8? Her adorable feet are smooth and soft looking. And here they were — finally not dirty, finally not dark.

And I knew she was very accustomed to me filming and had been very very blasé about it before, so I assumed this time would be the same — and it was, but with a twist!

I sat on the white marble steps and very nonchalantly slipped my camcorder onto my lap and zoomed in. She was clearly hip to my move and I could see her stealing peeks at the camcorder. She was also texting quite a lot and at one point she smirked a bit, looked at the camera, and pulled her feet up!

I sat for a while but her feet stayed up so I packed up to go. I was disappointed as it was only about three minutes. I even stood up to leave but as soon as I did she put her feet back down! So I sat down again and went through my routine of edging my camcorder onto my lap. The angle was slightly different but still nice. I continued to capture more amazing footage of her sensitive, tender bare soles and breathtakingly beautiful face, counting each additional minute as a blessing. At one point she looked over to her right and had a look of recognition and hilarity on her face. I thought to myself, “what was THAT about?!?!” but nothing happened so I kept rolling. She left her beautiful naked soles exposed to my camera, but still once or twice looking over to her left. This went on for about A HALF HOUR! (I trimmed the experience down to cut out some footage that wasn’t totally in focus.)

Eventually she leaned over and grabbed her socks and slipped them over her tootsies, and I kept shooting because I hadn’t noticed her shoes at all and was curious as to what they looked like. BOOTS! Cute ones, and she put them back up on the chair. After capturing all this I packed up and left.

As I was walking away I noticed to my right a tall snd very handsome young blonde guy looking very intently at me and then over at the golden goddess. This was where she had been looking before! Was this what had happened? Had she texted her boyfriend/husband to tell him “that foot guy is at it again?” It would explain a LOT.

And sure enough, after I had walked a circle around the library, then the alleys of the lawn, I got back to the area just beyond the library terrace and the blonde guy was sitting with the golden goddess! They were looking at something very intently on her phone (not me as she had never lifted her phone to film me), so I chanced walking up to the terrace and walked behind them, in earshot. I took my headphones off snd could hear them talking about her Halloween costume (this was mid-October) — she planned to dress up as cleopatra! Can you even imagine her in that costume and makeup sitting with her bare soles up and visible???

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

I don't like the plump feet of this Golden Goddess per se, but she's such a beautiful and hot girl that it's always a pleasure to see her again, and it certainly would be a great honor to give her a foot massage. And yes, she's beautiful as Cleopatra was said to be. Great Christmas gift from you.

But you leave the faces unhidden of all the other women who cover their feet, put their skirts down in case it’s an up-skirt video, put their feet down when they see you shooting, display obvious annoyance, etc. She’s no different than them.

Haha, that is so funny, she tells the crew NOT to film her FEET, and as soon as they are gone, YOU come and film her FEET :)
her feet are a total embarrassment and no-go for her, and we would die to watch & touch them.
O Globo is pretty much the biggest Brazilian newspaper. I am so curious how her face looks like.

Last edited:
I'm still so curious what went so weird and totally off the rails in the second encounter with the Chinese woman with the lush soles, posted in Feb 2020.

Latest clip is “Huge Seatback Soles,” available here:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This is one of those girls I could swear I’ve shot or at least SEEN with her bare feet up before — but I just can’t place her. But she basically confirmed by her behavior that she’s either been filmed by me before or has at least seen me shooting. She had her big, well-worn white sneakers off and her socks tucked inside but her soles were pressed against the seat rather than having her legs extended with soles showing — but as soon as she saw me walk into view (she was sitting in the south alley) she visibly smirked and put her feet up on the seat back. I could not believe my eyes — her feet were so ... BIG. I took this as an open invitation and grabbed a chair at the next table, took my camcorder out without really hiding it, placed it in my lap, and opened the viewfinder.

I started shooting but was completely dismayed to see her shoot a peek at the camcorder and then put her feet down! I totally cursed myself for being so nonchalant about my approach — in my defense, she had put her big bare feet right OUT THERE in the alley for my view, after all. But had she? Maybe she just intended to tease me with those massive foot bottoms but I had come on too strong? Whatever had happened, what I did know beyond a doubt was that I’d only captured about 20 seconds of her.

Dejected, I sat there and waited a bit, camera off. I soon noticed she was texting madly, a smile on her face, and soon after reading a reply she let out a hearty laugh, texted something back, then, thank god, her long legs stretched back out and I saw those big fair soles quite clearly in my peripheral vision again, like two creamy surf boards.

I flipped the viewfinder open and went for it again. Then I captured something like 12 more minutes of her with her face in the background and those big soft soles right there, pointed at me, front and center in my viewfinder! Casually wriggling as if somehow anticipating my fantasies about tickling them. For a long while she seemed to be keen to have me on “ignore” even though I was basically right on top of her, but ... I saw her looking! And texting — seeming to completely love her ongoing text conversation! This is one of the most obvious examples ever of a girl who was texting about her bare feet being filmed — who was getting these texts ... her BFF? Husband? Even her mom? But then she would switch from secretly thinking the whole experience is hilarious, to just vegging out and looking around. But while I was shooting, “ignoring” me or not, she kept flexing her big feet so I got the full view of them. Size 11? Maybe, or maybe even bigger.

As I shot snd shot I began to lose circulation in my arms as I had to hold the camcorder at sort of an odd angle to get this perfect perspective. So I was actually kind of relieved that she seemed to come to a point where she decided to stop ignoring me and just tip her hand — “hey you I see you.” She knew, and she wanted me to know she knew. This was around the time she texted something, gave a long hard very amused look at the camcorder, and when this didn’t seem to rock my world, she TOOK MY PICTURE in literally the most brazen way any girl I’ve ever shot ever has, and I assume texted it to her hilariously laughing BFF. Once again, I just sat and kept shooting so she decided the sole show was over and put her feet down. When she reached for those boat-like sneakers I decided it was time to go, as I was super late for something else anyway.

The best part of this is imagining what was no doubt going through her head as she watched me film her huge, wriggling feet — no doubt thinking about that I would be doing with the footage! LOL!

I have a feeling there’s going to be a photo of you on someone’s Instagram or Twitter rather soon.

@ “Huge Seatback Soles” –-> Yes absolutely you have shot her before, she's also on this thread here. She's the "Incredible stems, big soles" girl from page 83 of this thread, posted on 20 January 2018, she's so beautiful & hot.

Last edited:
Latest clip added to store is “British Bohemian in recline,” store is:

Lucy the British Bohemian is keeping you waiting ... because she can! She’s got something to finish on her laptop and so she’s ordered you to have a seat over THERE — a little chair at the foot of her bed. You don’t know what she’s doing and you suspect it’s nothing particularly important but you sit down and then she stretches her long slender legs out — and you are overwhelmed by her big soft sensitive bare soles ... RIGHT IN YOUR FACE. They undulate in your face like sensual waves of soft feminine flesh, and she keeps an eye on you, eyebrow arched suspiciously. You need to use all your discipline to not touch but the urge is coming over you like a TIDAL WAVE ....

The urge is definitely coming over me!:devil:

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip is “I dream of VELMA’s Soles!” Store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This it turns out was the “I dream of Jeannie pants” girl I had first shot in 2018, and then saw and shot again, including some sock sole exposure, that fall. But when I next saw her, ver a year later (early fall 2019), I didn’t recognize her! She recognized ME though — I saw her sitting in the shade up on the library terrace, watching me walk around on the lawn with the most crooked smile on her face! I wondered what this girl who was the spitting image of Velma was looking at. And man she LOOKED JUST LIKE VELMA! The glasses, the hair, even her face was Velma-esque, although lacking the baby fat.

Anyway I patrolled around on the lawn a bit, saw nothing, and sat down in a seat on the lawn. I looked over at the library terrace again to see if that girl was looking at me again ... and she was ... but she had pulled a chair over and had put her bare feet up on it!!!

Needless to say, I got up and went right over there.

When I got over there she immediately stopped looking at me but had a very slight smirk on her face. I found a spot to sit that was rather awkward but fuck it — it would have to do! I slid the viewfinder opened and she was looking at the camera and laughing! I was so startled I forgot to push rec, really really wish I had, lol. It was at that point I recognized her as the Jeannie Pants Soles girl and then it all fell into place. What then ensued was over an hour of her relaxing with her beautiful, tender, pampered, immaculate soles wriggling and flexing around as she had a practiced, nonchalant, “cat that ate the canary” look on her face! Sometimes she peeked slyly at the camera, other times she peered right down the lens. I was shooting, but she owned this segment.

It was a fall day that had been cold in the morning but it got into the high 70s by afternoon and she seems to have started to feel the heat because about halfway through she took it off and PUT IT UNDER HER FEET which was awesome (at least to me). I edited it down to the 12 or 13 minutes I enjoy the most when I am viewing this shoot.

(Yes, I named the clip file after the wrong monster hunter when I uploaded it, in an epic brain fart. She was 100% VELMA all the way!)

Latest clip is “Tiny Buxom Israeli Girl” — store is: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40361/real-bare-soles

The lawn was closed on this fall day in 2018 for some stupid ass ho down or something (don’t ask), and I made a few circles around the library and alley but absolutely nothing was happening. Out of sheer boredom, I decided to walk up to the East River. It’s about a 20 minute walk, but there are places you can sit, benches and little parks, up there, although they’re not always so easy to find. But I know where they are. And I know bare soles are on display there sometimes.

This girl did too! When I first got up there she wasn’t in this little waterfront park, but by the time I had done a circle or two of the park, she had arrived and I saw her lying down on a big marble bench and texting, and actually saw the tops of her bare feet from the direction I was walking from. There was no one on the next marble bench, and not many people around other than a guy kind of pacing around the area, so I went and sat on that next marble bench, took my camcorder out, and got to capturing the wonderful view on video! And wonderful it WAS — she was not even five feet tall but thicc and curvy, with a cute little face and about size 8 feet — not big as sizes go but certainly large for a girl who was really only about four foot ten or so! I loved the way her naked tootsies squirmed and wriggled like two ferrets playing.

She was lying down when I started shooting and I could see little glimpses of her face as she texted and checked Instagram or whatever she was doing. I saw soon that the guy who was circling the area was most definitely buzzing around because this adorable girl’s feet were bare! After a few minutes she came up on her elbows and now and then she did these glances across where I was sitting and to me it was super clear she was looking without looking. Eventually she twirled around and he feet went over the side of the bench, and she got on her phone. I stopped shooting. Then she started talking — Hebrew! Clearly an Israeli girl. I got up and went over to look at the water, and watched a blue crab on a piling, right below the water line, eating algae off the piling. It swam away and I turned around. The tiny buxom Israeli girl was gone.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back