• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

"By the shores of Gitche Gumee" ... lol ok enough with that shit. Let me explain the title of this clip, "Hiawatha" -- this girl looks just like a girl I went to college with, a Shinecock Indian. I mean basically a dead ringer, so I assume she's also Native American. Since I'm extremely insensitive culturally, I called a previous one "Pocahontas" already, so this one is "Hiawatha." Yes, fire away, I'm terrible. Of course I have no idea what her origin actually is, but it's as good a guess as any.

This catch just proves that you've gotta be in it to win it. The lawn is pretty much always closed these days, and it seems on those rare occasions that it is open the weather is lousy. This was one of the latter, and I actually considered not going. Muggy, drizzly, cloudy -- why bother at all? But then I get there and at the north edge of the lawn is a beautiful bronze girl with extremely long legs, who has her running shoes off and her beautiful, shapely, spoiled-looking bare feet up. There weren't many people on the lawn at all and that creates a concern about going over and sitting right next to the girl, but not enough concern to actually prevent me from doing it -- because she was SO pretty and her soles were so ... BARE and OUT THERE.

I started shooting immediately. She was really mellow about the whole thing. She looked quickly, then smiled and started texting someone. I could see she was taking my picture a lot with her smartphone, but other than that, no apparent concern or worry, which I'm very thankful for. She listened to music and her beautiful feet danced around quite a bit. My guess was she's about a size 8. Eventually she recrossed her ankles and I could not see her face. Emboldened by her attitude I skootched over closer to her, then to get an even better angle skootched over even closer. She seemed nonchalant about it, but then did this very cute thing where she looked at me, now very close to the bare soles of her naked feet, raised her eyebrows dramatically as she peered at the camera, then had a crooked little smile! Then went back to her music (as her pretty feet danced), taking notes in a little journal, taking my picture with her smartphone, and taking selfies (of course). At one point I actually looked away from the viewfinder and directly over at her soles, which I usually don't do. They loomed in my face! Soft sensitive wrinkles, delicate round toe pads, oh my God. So close ....

After about eighteen minutes of this (I edited most of the first part out, when I was not as close), she put her feet down. I stopped shooting but then I noticed she was slipping her running shoes back on and remembered some guys like to see that so I went back to shooting and caught some of that. When both shoes were back on I was about to stop again ... but noticed that she plopped her now-shod feet back up! So I kept shooting, hoping the size would be indicated on the soles of her shoes. It wasn't. I suspected she might have done this to say, "ok dude, twenty minutes is enough, the show is over." As she had indeed REALLY indulged my interest in the bottoms of her feet, above and beyond the call of duty, I ended the shot and went to sit at the opposite end of the lawn. She stayed for just a few more minutes, then went over and got one of the free lawn towels, and sat on the lawn. I patrolled around a few times but nothing else developed. As it started to get dark, I noticed I was walking right by where she was and she now had a few people with her on the towel. She was talking to them but, as she saw me walk by, gave me a sly smile as she talked, but I don't think she was telling them about our earlier experience, because she was the only one looking at me ....

Latest clip, store is:

Sometimes I sit down to shoot and it's been days or even weeks with no luck, and when I finally am ready to shoot and I happen upon a great subject, the camera will not work. I can't even tell you how awful that is. This recently happened with a long slender Israeli girl I saw put her feet up. She was talking on the phone in Hebrew ... her legs, which are about twice as long as mine, stretched WAY out, her beautiful bare feet up on a chair. They were dangling over the edge of the seat and so in order to get my ideal angle I needed to sit a little closer, so I did, I took the camera out, and -- it would not work. Some sort of error message showed up on the viewfinder. You feel like death when this happens. I fussed with it and tried different things, because the error was completely indecipherable, until I finally took the memory card out and reinserted it, but figuring this fix out took me about eight minutes of trial and error. So this worked and I FINALLY was able to record, but then I started shooting and the girl, who had been regarding me with detached amusement, got a call and quickly got up and left. Total time captured? About 40 seconds.

Crushed! I wanted to cry and/or destroy my camcorder. Until ....

Six days later, by some miracle the lawn is open, and again she's there! AND she's in the same great pose. So I went over and sat at her feet and she laughed, a very young laugh (she's probably 18 or 19 years old) but also a very knowing laugh. She went back to her phone calls (she engaged in several calls both times I saw her, as opposed to the American girls I shoot, who seem to just do texting now) and her simultaneous texting, which she did on a SECOND smartphone while she was talking on the first phone, something I've never seen before. Like the last time, her feet were VERY active and she rubbed them together constantly. I'm guessing she's about a size 8 or 8.5 or so, no more than that. Despite her super-long, slender legs, her feet were the size of a girl three or four inches shorter. She looked down at me now and then, her very full eyebrows arching knowingly, but then just nonchalantly went back to her activities. She didn't act like a tourist, plus she was in the same park on two occasions a week apart, so I assume she lives in New York rather than just visiting.

Her face is so gorgeous! I especially loved her big eyes and cupid's bow lips. Her soles, so interesting -- obviously VERY sensitive from the way she rubs them together. And very soft and just a bit plump, because the pattern from her shoes was still imprinted on her bare soles. Finally they were rather grimy, with some dust or dirt on the soles, which suggested to me that she had been padding around in her bare feet before she slipped her shoes on and walked out, or maybe she slipped her shoes off and walked around in her office barefoot before going out to lunch. (Can you imagine THAT?)

This went on for almost twenty minutes ... the young Israeli beauty, her bare soles, and me ... all together doing this elaborate dance (especially her feet). Too long to sell the whole thing though, so I had to edit it down and that was VERY DIFFICULT! I'm hoping I see her again but I'm not going to push my luck -- I mean she was "the one who got away" and then I caught her again!

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
I would love to reverently lick her soles clean!

Here's another gal I took pics of but not video -- she wasn't in the right pose. Her feet were gorgeous though.

OQFV2Uu_d.jpg

GT3TMKz_d.jpg

txazbJy_d.jpg

xJO0LjW_d.jpg

sFqBGsI_d.jpg

msrn0ea_d.jpg

ATrS04q_d.jpg

Israeli Soles

Is there a way to buy the unedited clip from you of the israeli girls soles?

Latest clip, store is:

This gorgeous pair was from Equador (their tour book was the proof!) and they were in the park to hear a free music show. Both were adorable but a study in contrasts, one very Latin with dark hair and eyes and tiny feet, the other a brunette with much, much bigger feet. I'd say the small ones (of the black haired girl) were only about a size 5 or 6, the big ones (of the brunette) about size 9.5 or even 10. The dark haired girl has very high arches, the brunette less so. The dark haired girl is married (wedding ring) and the brunette is single. This was one of those rare occasions when I was able to shoot two pretty girls at the same time! Often it's either a mother and her young daughter (so I have to edit the little girl's soles out) or an adult daughter with her older mother, or, probably most common, a girl and her boyfriend. lol They wiggled their gorgeous feet to the music and overall seemed to have a delightful time, both so vivacious, full of life. Taking pictures all around, talking and laughing.

I shot this for a while and they both obviously knew what I was doing, both looking straight at the camera. I moved around a few times to get better angles and view, and they saw me doing that, but they just happily sat there. They obviously knew, but one thing I'm still not sure about is whether they knew that *each other* knew. At first I thought they both knew because the brunette pretty obviously takes a picture of me as the dark haired girl laughs her full laugh, and then they both look at the picture on her phone. But then at a later point, the brunette with the big feet looks into the camera and laughs and points to me and the dark haired girl with the little feet looks and laughs too. Now, I wonder -- did the brunette do that to pretend to the dark haired girl that she hadn't seen it before, or did they both know that *each other* knew all along but they wanted to let ME know that they knew -- and see what I would do? No idea, but I just sat there shooting even after they did that, because that's what I do, and even if I was the type to get up and runoff, they were just so cute about it, like they were about everything, that it was completely nonthreatening. It's clear that they are very good friends. They sat there wriggling their beautiful, very different feet, chatting and laughing, taking selfies, taking pictures of the park area, and, naturally, texting just about non-stop. Oh, and peeking at me. lol This amazingness is two beauties for the price of one! If you love feet comparisons this is heaven.

Gorgeous feet! Always love it when you manage to get 2 girls at once...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest clip, store is:

This gorgeous pair was from Equador (their tour book was the proof!) and they were in the park to hear a free music show. Both were adorable but a study in contrasts, one very Latin with dark hair and eyes and tiny feet, the other a brunette with much, much bigger feet. I'd say the small ones (of the black haired girl) were only about a size 5 or 6, the big ones (of the brunette) about size 9.5 or even 10. The dark haired girl has very high arches, the brunette less so. The dark haired girl is married (wedding ring) and the brunette is single. This was one of those rare occasions when I was able to shoot two pretty girls at the same time! Often it's either a mother and her young daughter (so I have to edit the little girl's soles out) or an adult daughter with her older mother, or, probably most common, a girl and her boyfriend. lol They wiggled their gorgeous feet to the music and overall seemed to have a delightful time, both so vivacious, full of life. Taking pictures all around, talking and laughing.

I shot this for a while and they both obviously knew what I was doing, both looking straight at the camera. I moved around a few times to get better angles and view, and they saw me doing that, but they just happily sat there. They obviously knew, but one thing I'm still not sure about is whether they knew that *each other* knew. At first I thought they both knew because the brunette pretty obviously takes a picture of me as the dark haired girl laughs her full laugh, and then they both look at the picture on her phone. But then at a later point, the brunette with the big feet looks into the camera and laughs and points to me and the dark haired girl with the little feet looks and laughs too. Now, I wonder -- did the brunette do that to pretend to the dark haired girl that she hadn't seen it before, or did they both know that *each other* knew all along but they wanted to let ME know that they knew -- and see what I would do? No idea, but I just sat there shooting even after they did that, because that's what I do, and even if I was the type to get up and runoff, they were just so cute about it, like they were about everything, that it was completely nonthreatening. It's clear that they are very good friends. They sat there wriggling their beautiful, very different feet, chatting and laughing, taking selfies, taking pictures of the park area, and, naturally, texting just about non-stop. Oh, and peeking at me. lol This amazingness is two beauties for the price of one! If you love feet comparisons this is heaven.

Both nice, but I really like those bigger feet!! Yum yum...

Is there a way to buy the unedited clip from you of the israeli girls soles?

I don't think he sells the unedited clips...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest clip, store is:

First saw her lustrous blue toenails from the back, her long legs stretching outward and outward to the foot stool chair she was resting cozily on. She was all in black and had her hair up in a little bun, carefree and casual. I remember thinking, please let her soles be in good condition, and I suspected as I passed her from the rear and went to sit in front of her that they would be, because she had comfortable platform sandals discarded on the grass below her. And sure enough, her soles were in great condition, her feet big and slender, with lots of delicate wrinkles rippling across her soft soles as she gently rubbed her aristocratic feet together and texted. She had a beautiful face and a long slender neck to match her lithe figure. Her nose ring was terrific -- it's the one body-mod thing and old fart like me completely loves, without reservation. I later found out she is French and it makes perfect sense that she is an avant-garde artist, perhaps in the fashion industry, as she had an amused sense of detachment and emanated a real feeling of understanding of, and love for, other people. As she texted a wry smile lit up her lovely face the whole time, like she was really enjoying the virtual company of the person on the other side.

And that seemed to extend to my shooting video of her bare feet as well. As soon as the camera came out and swung up to capture her exposed soles, she seemed to have me sorted out right away, and I'd expect no less of an observant person who catches everything. She glanced at me with evident amusement from behind the cover of her big feet -- she had a little, barely suppressed "cat that ate the canary" smile as she texted. At first I had just a shadow of doubt because her eyes were hidden by her very fashionable little shades, but when she slid them off (and that moment always THRILLS ME!) I could see her pretty eyes were full of mirth. I think this is an exceptional beauty who gets a lot of attention from men (and probably women too) but to be attracting so much attention due to her feet (of all things!) was probably something she found very entertaining. She was one of those people who keeps her feet moving when she talks on the phone or texts and as she texted the whole time, her feet were constantly moving, those long sensitive beauties finding pleasure by rubbing against each other. I moved around a couple of times to try to capture her face better and she would chuckle when I did this and move her feet just enough to cover her face, but after a while, when my complete dedication to the sensual beauty of her bare soles must have become clear, she had mercy on me and slip her feet over to her left, completely exposing her face, her swan neck, and her delicate shoulders, with her big feet looming in the foreground. Heaven, heaven, heaven -- in fact the end of the clip is my favorite part, so I recommend watching it through. But right from the start I could not believe what was filling up my viewfinder.

At last she got a call and put her phone down. She spoke in French, with a Parisian accent, for about thirty seconds, slipped those big chunky sandals back on, gave me a wry smile and winked at me, and off she went. I was in heaven.

This is now one of my favorite clips, ever, in more than two decades of shooting candid footage. I shot her for about 24 minutes and when I trimmed out all the movement from repositioning myself to get her face in the lens, it's about 23 minutes. I knew I had to edit it down, but I couldn't bear it. I just couldn't figure out what stuff wasn't amazing. In the end I was about to trim it to about 16 minutes, called the highlights clip, but I think I'll also upload the longer version, for the soles completists out there. Like me. lol

Great story and wonderful collection of sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing all of them here. :D

Latest clip, store is:

First saw her lustrous blue toenails from the back, her long legs stretching outward and outward to the foot stool chair she was resting cozily on. She was all in black and had her hair up in a little bun, carefree and casual. I remember thinking, please let her soles be in good condition, and I suspected as I passed her from the rear and went to sit in front of her that they would be, because she had comfortable platform sandals discarded on the grass below her. And sure enough, her soles were in great condition, her feet big and slender, with lots of delicate wrinkles rippling across her soft soles as she gently rubbed her aristocratic feet together and texted. She had a beautiful face and a long slender neck to match her lithe figure. Her nose ring was terrific -- it's the one body-mod thing and old fart like me completely loves, without reservation. I later found out she is French and it makes perfect sense that she is an avant-garde artist, perhaps in the fashion industry, as she had an amused sense of detachment and emanated a real feeling of understanding of, and love for, other people. As she texted a wry smile lit up her lovely face the whole time, like she was really enjoying the virtual company of the person on the other side.

And that seemed to extend to my shooting video of her bare feet as well. As soon as the camera came out and swung up to capture her exposed soles, she seemed to have me sorted out right away, and I'd expect no less of an observant person who catches everything. She glanced at me with evident amusement from behind the cover of her big feet -- she had a little, barely suppressed "cat that ate the canary" smile as she texted. At first I had just a shadow of doubt because her eyes were hidden by her very fashionable little shades, but when she slid them off (and that moment always THRILLS ME!) I could see her pretty eyes were full of mirth. I think this is an exceptional beauty who gets a lot of attention from men (and probably women too) but to be attracting so much attention due to her feet (of all things!) was probably something she found very entertaining. She was one of those people who keeps her feet moving when she talks on the phone or texts and as she texted the whole time, her feet were constantly moving, those long sensitive beauties finding pleasure by rubbing against each other. I moved around a couple of times to try to capture her face better and she would chuckle when I did this and move her feet just enough to cover her face, but after a while, when my complete dedication to the sensual beauty of her bare soles must have become clear, she had mercy on me and slip her feet over to her left, completely exposing her face, her swan neck, and her delicate shoulders, with her big feet looming in the foreground. Heaven, heaven, heaven -- in fact the end of the clip is my favorite part, so I recommend watching it through. But right from the start I could not believe what was filling up my viewfinder.

At last she got a call and put her phone down. She spoke in French, with a Parisian accent, for about thirty seconds, slipped those big chunky sandals back on, gave me a wry smile and winked at me, and off she went. I was in heaven.

This is now one of my favorite clips, ever, in more than two decades of shooting candid footage. I shot her for about 24 minutes and when I trimmed out all the movement from repositioning myself to get her face in the lens, it's about 23 minutes. I knew I had to edit it down, but I couldn't bear it. I just couldn't figure out what stuff wasn't amazing. In the end I was about to trim it to about 16 minutes, called the highlights clip, but I think I'll also upload the longer version, for the soles completists out there. Like me. lol

Those are some beauty's! Would love to spend some time with those feet.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back