• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was the last girl I shot on the lawn in 2016. It wasn't the last day the lawn would be open, but I knew I couldn't come the next day, and the day after there was definitely going to be lots of rain, and the day after THAT the lawn was closing so they could load in the winter stuff (in EARLY OCTOBER!). So for me, this was it. Earlier I had shot the auburn girl on a laptop with her huge, itchy size 11 feet up, and I felt pretty damn happy I had that under my belt, but then nothing else came along for a really long time.

But as the afternoon waned and I thought that was it for the lawn for 2016, I saw a really pretty girl in a dress come over and plop herself down unceremoniously in a chair and start taking the dress off. Under it she had on a spaghetti-strap shirt and a pair of shorts. She was exotically attractive and had beautiful long dark hair which, sadly, she put up right after she got the dress off. There was some sort of Indian ("Native American" if you prefer, but that's a nonsense term too) event going on in the library and she certainly looked Indian so my guess was she was either working at it or had attended it.

As soon as she pulled up another chair for her feet I was over there in a flash, because there is a new guy in the park who goes right up to women with their feet up and puts his face inches from their feet, and I wanted to get set up before he intervened. (He was actually there that day but he never came over to the Indian girl.) Up close, I was really impressed by how immaculate and shapely her bare soles were. DEAD SEXY! I started shooting immediately and I could see in the viewfinder that she noticed me and gave me a look like, "wha?" That is always the moment of truth, but she stayed with me, and kept those feet up, one or both soles, for over 15 minutes. Every once in a while she would peek at the camera and make a face -- she seems to be a bit of a tomboy and she very un-selfconsciously makes faces and grimaces, which I think is very cute and silly. She would often look down at the camera and see I was still shooting, chuckle a little to herself, and wiggle her toes around!

I really, really love shy little peeks like these:

I was so glad she kept those sexy soles right in my camera so long. Eventually she shifted her feet in such a way that was not ideal for shooting so I stopped shooting, and then later she left. That was it for the lawn for 2016 and it was a very, very nice way to end it.

Latest clip -- store is:

It was only early fall but they had already closed the lawn in the park and started to load in the winter crap, including the stores. There really wasn't anything to see yet as the stores weren't loaded in, and the lawn was also closed, so there weren't that many people in the park. But the weather was pleasant enough so some people were eating, strolling and looking around, or resting from sightseeing. At one table behind a still-empty store kiosk there was a tall young couple, a man and a woman, and they were totally, obviously Turkish. He was the most Turkish looking guy I had ever seen in my life! He looked quite fierce. Then again ... so did she! She was tall and dark with fair skin. She was very tough with him, and she seemed to generally get her way. I noticed them the first time I made the circuit around the west end of the alley, but thought nothing of it except I thought she was very striking and attractive. The second time around I saw she had pulled off the brown suede heels she was wearing and had her bare toes resting on them so that her feet were not on the sidewalk. Those heels looked uncomfortable and if she was a tourist I couldn't image her walking around in them without eventual agony. Then suddenly she laughed and swung her feet up on the table! I froze, like a deer in the headlights. The husband was very upset and immediately pushed her legs off the table, and her legs went halfway down to the ground when she said something testy to him and swung her legs right back up on the table. Again, had something angry to say and pushed them back off. This time she put her toes back down on her heels again and had a few choice words for him in a raised, testy voice, although I didn't understand what they were. I thought I'd stick around to see where this was going, because that one brief flash of her big bare soles had me basically DYING to see more.

For about another 20 minutes they sat like that, and I sat quite far away, about 60 feet, in a chair near the southwest exist, very discreetly watching them. They seemed pretty surly with each other but then he asked her something and she thought for a while and talked to him. Then, he got up and left! She was still there. She watched him leave, and I hoped and I hoped and I hoped -- and then it happened. She smirked and ... PUT HER FEET UP ON THE TABLE! Now, he WAS going to be back eventually, because his jacket was still on the chair, so I knew if I was going to do anything about this, I'd better make it quick. I didn't even hesitate a second. Well, maybe for just a second. lol

I walked over and as I got closer I heard the crunch of my own footsteps on the gravel as I got close to where she was sitting, which made me feel very self-conscious, but I could see her big, pale bare soles in the corner of my eye and there was no way in hell I wasn't going to at least try to capture some footage. Even if she was annoyed and put her feet right down, I would still treasure forever the one or two vidcaps I pulled from those precious few seconds.

But as it turned out I didn't need to worry about that -- I sat about eight feet from her, crossed my leg, put the camcorder on my thigh, trained the lens on her, and pressed Record. She had watched me come over and sit down, and she even watched me take my camera out, but as soon as the camera pointed itself at her feet she made very sure to never once look at it! (Actually if you watch very, very carefully you can see her eyes sweep over the camera lens now and then, but she is a total pro at acting like she's not noticing.) Actually I had a false alarm right at the start -- the second I started shooting she leaned dramatically forward and I thought, oh shit, here we go, but she just examined her bare toes and brushed something off of them! And then, for the next seventeen minutes, she sat there with those big, smooth, very soft bare feet up on that table as she texted and smirked, and looked all around -- very curious that she looked everywhere but directly in front of herself, isn't it? Her feet, which are utterly flawless and I think about size 10, seemed rather itchy, because she rubbed them together as if she was scratching. They are gorgeous, milky and high arched. Her feet were often happily active, wiggling and flexing, which I love. Totally sexy soles, and the danger of not knowing what was going to happen just made it even more exciting -- when would the fierce Turkish husband return? I knew it was a constant danger, but couldn't not shoot, if you know what I mean. Why did he keep pushing her feet off? Did he think she was being vulgar? Was it the whole Muslim thing against showing people the soles of your feet? Did he realize how sexy they are and guys might be turned on? Your guess is as good as mine. But when those big gorgeous soles were in my viewfinder, that's all I could think of.

As the minutes wore on, I began to wonder how this was going to end. I saw she was texting sometimes and then smiling -- maybe a girlfriend back in Turkey? -- and other times she was texting without much emotion -- the husband? At one point she got a text, looked over to the western entrance, and then promptly put her feet down. There's my cue -- I stopped shooting and put my camera away asap, and sure enough the husband returned with a bag of Chipotle! I sat there a minute just to see how this would turn out. She buried her big feet halfway into her heels this time, and without talking they began to eat. So off I went, pleased that I had caught the big, soft, vulnerable bare soles of this powerful Turkish woman. Is it as good as tickling her soles? No. But it will have to do! lol

By the way, she was pretty much AMAZING at not looking at the man directly in front of her filming her bare soles, but I caught her peeking on at least two occasions -- she was very canny about it....

Latest clip, store is:

I had shot this lady in late September and it was AMAZING. She was on the lawn, looking sunny and relaxed, a tall Jewish "lady of a certain age," as they say. So exciting to see her big soles exposed, such a thrill to get her in my viewfinder and have her not put her feet down. But now, only one month later, in late October, everything was so different. The lawn was closed. I was walking and walking and walking, all afternoon, finding nothing -- well, not nothing, exactly, and I DID get some awesome sole exposure, but pretty irregularly. It's to be expected as the year winds down. Actually I had seen the Jewish Uber-MILF once more, in mid-October, all dressed up in a suit, leaving the park, looking SEXY and snazzy, and was absolutely DYING to see her dressed like that with her bare feet up. But where?

Well, a week later, that resolved itself! I was walking last the library front checking out the little seating areas. This is where I get quite a lot of material when the lawn is closed. At first I had to do a double take, because I saw someone sitting parallel to the library -- usually people sit facing away. She was behind a hedgerow so I only saw her from the shoulders up -- it's sort of hard to describe where she was, but there was only a narrow walkway beyond the hedge, where she seems to have dragged two chairs, and sat down. I had to look. I had to see if her shoes were off. So I sauntered over and glanced over, and yep. Bare soles! She was dressed for work again, chic in a little skirt and black leather jacket, but she was resting her feet out of her killer pointy toed stilettos, which were piled up on the seat next to her bare soles. Ok, so there I was, standing near the front of the library, in this narrow walkway, and in front of me was a second shot at the Jewish Uber-MILF's bare soles, this time with ger sexy stilettos not only off, but right next to her feet! So it's a no-brainer, I sat down and shot, right?

Wrong.

It was just too much. I felt incredibly self-conscious, It was just TOO WEIRD. To sit down on a narrow walkway, right in front of the library, was more than I could cajole myself to do. I turned and walked away, cursing myself. Then something just came over me and I knew this might be the last chance in my life to catch this beauty in this way. What if she's only temping in midtown for a month? What if she moves in the winter? This was it. I had to get it. So I went back, walked over in front of her, and sat down on the walk.

It was, I admit, incredibly humiliating. I could smell bum piss as I got closer to the ground but at least it wasn't directly below me! But once my ass hit the pavement, it's funny, I just went on autopilot. I took the camera out, took out my book, opened the viewfinder, all the things I normally do, the procedure sort of catching me up in the moment, and my feeling of self-consciousness just disappeared. I pointed the camera at her and wondered if she would put up with this, not one, but twice. There is my vision, looking down at the viewfinder, were those big gorgeous shapely soles again, that sultry face, femme fetale-ish, that hair. All I needed was for her to stay. And she stayed.

She was reading the paper and her phone, on and off, resting her sexy feet from those shoes, which looked killer sexy but incredibly uncomfortable. So my guess was she suffered through work hour after hour, craving a moment when she could just sit down in a public park and take those shoes off. And she did it tucked away in this little spot. And then there I was, with my camera, yet she stayed, so my conclusion (for what it's worth) is that she found the attention entertaining, although my guess is she still gets a lot of that. She wriggled those big feet around and this time studiously avoided looking at me, unlike the last time, when she peeked at the camera now and then. Once I was there and shooting and she stayed and was wriggling those big bare soles around, trust me I was having some highly rude thoughts. Ha ha! She had had her shades on when I got there but I think she found it hard to read with them on after a while and she slipped them off and I just gasped when she did that.

This went on for longer than I had a right to hope. But thenm finally, she put her feet down. I was about to stop shooting but I saw her grab those killer stilettos and so I remembered to follow her feet down to the ground. The skirt caused me just a little alarm, but nothing materialized in my lens. She crammed those shoes on -- MAN they were very tight, and I think quite a bit too small for her. Then she put her feet back up and there WAS a flasher moment, and I immediately put my arm in front on the camcorder. Hate when that happens! I glanced over and I saw this pair or big pointy shoe soles settling down on the chair and I thought OH MY GOD and powered up the camcorder again, getting a her as she was settling in again, and this time I DID catch her looking. She was peering at her shoes, then she looked right down at the camera, then back at her shoes, then she went back to the New York Times Sunday magazine, the whole time waving those big shoes soles at me. They said size 9 but I think they were at least half a size too small -- many women just can't being themselves to buy shoes bigger than a size 9, it's like the sound barrier. lol I had caught a few seconds of that, and it was time to go -- I was already incredibly late for something. Now I once again remembered how embarrassing my position had been, and when I got up and left I avoided the glances of people sitting on the plaza!

Newest clip, store is:

Been a while since I shot this and my memory is a bit fuzzy. But I do recall the following.

She was plump and very pretty. Spoiled and sweet. She was with a Bengali girl in full muslim get-up but this girl was totally westernized. The more devout girl she was with was sort of scandalized that the Western man was filming her soles but that seemed to only embolden this Westernized, spoiled, bare-soled little butterball. LOL! Nice footplay as she enjoyed her fresh juice and wriggled her plump feet all around, obviously pleased that I was interested enough in them to do this crazy thing.

Latest clip, store is:

Late spring 2016, and a beautiful day. The lawn was packed at lunchtime, but not many good sole displays, and the few I'd seen so far had been blocked by various foot peepers. Then I saw a pair of bare soles poking out on the verge of the lawn on the south end and immediately beat it over there! And just in time, because I just beat a peeper there. Settled in and took out the camera -- the girl was very cute, Asian, wearing retro shades, eating a salad and reading a document. As she read she moved her lips, which I love, as it's charmingly ditzy. Her feet weren't really moving and weren't really ideally posed but they were pretty and very visible so I filled my viewfinder with them and pressed REC.

Four about six minutes, not much happened. She sat there reading, lips moving, but her feet didn't. Then, there was a nice flex and I perked up a little. (That's where the clip starts.) It gave me a sense of their length, maybe size 7.5 or 8. Moments after that she sat forward to attack her salad again. As she did so this was the first time she noticed the camera (they usually notice right away but she was wrapped up in lip reading her doc, lol). She munched on the salad, sat back, and as the sun shone into her sunglasses I got to see she was looking right down the camera lens as she chewed. Pretty exciting! What would she do?

What she did was great. She went back to lip reading her doc, excep now she slid her top foot forward into my ideal cross ankle pose -- and her feet began to dance! Nothing crazy or OTT, but non-stop twitching as she continued to read (and move her lips). Now, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I can't help but think that after she saw me filming her bare soles she moved them forward and began to twitch them non-stop! AWESOME! This went on for a while and I caught every moment. After she flexed her feet again I looked over to the right and noticed and even better opportunity and got up to shoot that, but I'm so glad I caught this one too. Shapely cute feet, fully dressed pretty Asian with a very expensive bag, and tootsie twitching! Bonus points for the lip moving, LOL!

Latest clip, store is:

So I was talking to my friend Ariel about how I shoot candids of women's soles in public and how I get little smiles and sometimes discreet peeks from lots of them, even little wiggles and giggles sometimes. She listened intently then said that she could see how it would be seen as a compliment, and especially for a tourist -- how this might be a weird and funny experience to talk about when she got home to Minnesota or something. Then she laughed and said "I wonder how I would react!" ... and believe me I did not let that opportunity go unanswered! I set up a gig with her and even plopped her right down in a place where I catch most of my content -- to the very place where the soles are on the most ideal display (so I am more likely to actually risk sitting down and shooting). Stuck her in the chair and told her just to act naturally.

Of course, I'm not sure how much of it was acting naturally, and how much of it was just having fun with the situation, but Ariel went on to give an EPIC sole tease, her sensitive, ultra-ticklish little soles wriggling like fish out of water -- footplay, flexing, toe pointing, the works. It's like she knows you're looking at her soles, lusting for them, but you can't go over and take them, and so she's going to drive you totally crazy with how beautiful and sexy the forbidden fruit is! Ariel is pretty young, but I can honestly say she is wise beyond her years, and has an uncanny ability to read what people want. It's GLORIOUS!!!!

When we were done she said, "yeah, I can see how that might be a cool and funny experience. You can sit there and ignore it because you're so mellow about shooting, or you can flirt and tease the guy, kind of turn the tables on him."

I miss Ariel. Will she be tickled again?

Latest clip, store is:

Ok, this isn't for everyone -- seeing the soles of middle aged or elderly women (assuming they have nice soles I mean!) is a weird little turn on for me and if you like that too, read on. If not, sail on over to the next clip!

So, you have been warned! lol

Finally the lawn is open but it's sort of humid, and despite lots of people being there, few have their feet up. I'm walking around feeling a little depressed that there's nothing to shoot, when ten years ago, when the lawn was just widely available for public use, it was a virtual sole cornucopia. Then I see a pair of big shapely soles in nice condition, and almost immediately it hits me that the woman that owns the bare feet is middle aged, I'd call her late 50s to early 60s. I chuckle and head on over as these are some of the most fun segments to shoot. While typically older women don't have great feet, some like this lady definitely do, and on top of that they usually find it endlessly entertaining that a younger man is turned on by them at all, not to mention their feet! She's sitting with a gaggle of other women her age, and one or two in their mid thirties, daughters I assume, so I have to choose my spot carefully. Through my headphones (listening to the radio as usual) I can hear what sounds like Spanish, all of them talking it, so I assume she's either a Spanish tourist or from a country south of the border. I call her a hip grandma because she was dressed quite youthfully and it seemed she either kept her lustrous dark hair color or was coloring it, which I'm guessing is more likely.

fill my viewfinder with her bare soles and sure enough I can see right away that she's trying not to laugh at the prospect of her bare feet being filmed! She must have been talking about it with the other ladies, or at least I assume so because one of them got up, walked around and stood right over me, then went back and sat down again, and I assume reported on what she saw -- yes it is a camcorder! Ha ha! The bare soled grannie kept those big soft shapely tootsies up and flexing a little for the next five minutes. You can see her peek at the camera now and then as I captured the sight of her sensitive bare soles for posterity. This was just so much fun to shoot. She was about a size 10, I'd guesstimate -- they say your feet grow throughout your life and she's living proof as they were really, really large for her height (about five foot three). Her soles looked soft and pink like a baby's bottom, very pampered, and they were obviously sensitive and tender too, as she had a magazine under her feet to cushion them from the wood chair. I'll bet if someone had just run a fingernail lightly up those very vulnerable soles when walking by, she would likely have shot straight up in the air! lol But sadly this did not happen.

Eventually the old gal put her sexy feet down and I went off to shoot another girl I saw sitting on the verge of the lawn, a cute little cupcake more typical of what I shoot. Later as I was passing by again I saw her big tootsies were back up and she even peered over at me and spoke conspiratorially to the other ladies, but this time a foot peeper had found her and was in the spot where I need to be to shoot, so I couldn't make a return appearance. Like I said this is an acquired taste, but for those who like this sort of thing it's fantastic. It's so ... wrong ... which makes it so right! lol

Latest clip, store is:

Paloma is in a happy relationship with a chef! She seemed very happy and satisfied -- and she's VERY plump and delicious looking! I had arranged to shoot with her but no tickling stuff because she's in a relationship now, just sole posing. I took her to a place where I actually catch lots of candid soles: if it's a place where women just naturally put their feet up anyway, it's going to be a place where it's convenient for a model to do it too. When I met her I was shocked but very amused to see how round and juicy she had become. She's quite pear shaped, especially her bottom, which is MASSIVE. I put two and two together and figured out that she's enjoyed many fine meals from her excellent chef boyfriend. I actually loved the way she looked, and when she finally sat down to pose her soles and she put her feet up, you can really see, as I'm tightening the focus, that her behind completely fills the seat! lol

But she's as pretty as ever, chubby or not, and her soles...oh yes, it's ALWAYS great to see THOSE remembering that little spot under the ball of her foot that is just unbearably ticklish. She relaxes and flexes her feet around, in very sexy beauty shots. The close-up eventually gets extreme and you get the best view of the bottoms of her feet EVER, by a WIDE margin. VERY CLEAR views of her extensive wrinkles.

One amusing thing about this is, in the second half of the shoot, a crazy guy suddenly started ranting in Spanish. She kept looking over at him when he would let loose! Since Paloma is Colombian, she obviously knew what he was saying -- I wondered if it had anything to do with is shooting. I asked her afterward and she said no, he was just complaining and at first she thought he was bitching about life to someone he was sitting with, but then she gave him a good look and he was all alone! That really made her soles curve, ha ha.

Latest clip, store is:

Been pretty beat on the lawn lately, a conspiracy of bad weather, lots of lawn closures, and women just not putting their bare feet up (possible culprit -- comfortable shoes! lol). Anyway I still have got some footage but this was by and large the best so far from early 2017. This girlin her early 20s was traveling with her parents and her younger siblings. I kinda noticed them but only because she was very pretty and buxom, unusually so for a Chinese girl, I mean not because she had her feet up. Then her family left and I mean all of them, but she stayed. I walked into one of the alleys and looked out onto the lawn and saw that she had taken her sandals off and put her feet up -- which immediately put me in a quandary. How long would her fam be away? Would they come back? Did I want to be in the position to have parents and siblings come back to see me filming her? I decided to walk discreetly past her and see if the view was worth the risk. IT WAS. She has such a pretty face and such a curvy figure, and I loved her big wide soles -- she's only about five foot two but her feet are about a size 9 or 9.5. Didn't hurt that she had incredibly long silky black hair, another big turn-on for me. Libido took over as it often does and I sat down to shoot.

She gave a good hard look as soon as the camera came out and was pointed at her bare soles, smiled a little, flexed her feet and texted, and then she just went back to business. From then on I noticed she often would look right past me, like keeping me in the corner of her eye, but would also sneak quick peeks now an then, with a secret smile on her face. She wriggled and flexed those big, wide feet of hers around -- they had just a bit of street grime on them (not a good idea to wear sandals when touring Manhattan) but otherwise they were in immaculate condition. She took pictures of nearby buildings and had this little knowing smile on her face the whole time. I loved the way she flexed and wriggled those big feet of hers around as she texted! Her toes were small and plump and nicely painted with pastel green polish. All the while I was nervous that the parents would come back. I kept looking around but they were nowhere in sight. Finally after about fifteen minutes she put her feet down and put her sandals back on. I stopped shooting and started to put my camera away when she put her sandaled feet back on the seat. Size on the bottom? 41! (I looked it up, it's the Chinese equiv of size 9.) I took the camera out to shoot a couple of seconds of her with the sandaled feet up but as I did so the family literally walked around me to rejoin her, so I packed up and left! I wonder if she will think about this experience when she's back on Shanghai or wherever she's from and smile that same little smile? I hope so!

Latest clip, my store is:

This is far and away my favorite catch from 2017 so far. I had just shot a segment with a MILFy office worker which sadly lasted only about 40 seconds, and it was the only thing I had got all day, so I was depressed. Soles are really drying up at the park. So I was walking along in the alley and stopped near the carousel to check my e-mail. I'm looking at it and I glance out onto the lawn and see a cap that looks like one that a uniformed Metro North employee would wear so I stop and look. But the person is not wearing the rest of the uniform, and I see long red hair cascading down from the cap, and a red jacket. Also I don't see legs on the ground which always leads me to check further! I put my phone away and walked closer. No feet yet ... closer ... no feet yet ... closer ... FEET! Yes! She had black combat boots which were discarded on the grass, grey socks stuffed in them, and her bare feet, which were small and nicely polished, were up on a chair. As I walked past her I was surprised to see she was drawing the tree line across the lawn -- and she was doing a beautiful job. I mean, seriously, professionally beautiful. Her feet were hanging over the side of the chair which presents a bit of a challenge, because the soles then point down to the grass instead of out to my camera, requiring that I sit even closer than usual.

Which I did. I dispensed with the normal formalities and pulled out my camcorder, but then realized I had not checked to see what she looked like. So I glanced over to see she was looking at me -- caught my glance immediately. She was appraising me with a most humorous crooked smile on her face. This was encouraging, although sometimes when girls do that it's a prelude to coming over and telling you (with a laugh) "no way, guy." I hoped this would not be the case, because she was exquisite. SUCH a pretty face. Her soles were shapely and smooth, small, I'd say a size 7 or 7.5. I didn't see it at the time but she had a bit of peeling along the edge of the ball of her left foot but that does not in any way effect my appreciation of this beauty.

So I decided, ok well go for it and see what happens. I unfolded the viewfinder, pointed the camera at her, and started shooting. I noticed from this point on she SCRUPULOUSLY avoided looking at me or the camera. She spent her time looking at the trees, then down at the sketch she was making, back and forth, back and forth, and every once in a while as she casts her eyes down you can see them linger for just a fraction of a second, but not stop or fix on me (except maybe once or twice in the whole time). The angle was great as I took in her soles and her pretty face and vibrant hair. Her hat actually said "CONDUCTOR" on it, so was not an actual conductor's hat, lol.

After about five minutes she changed the position of her feet a bit and I felt a bit emboldened, so I stopped shooting, shimmied my ass over about a foot and a half closer to her, and opened up the viewfinder again. BAM. Her soles FILLED THE LENS. In the background was her beautiful face, big doe eyes, and fiery hair. Would this be ok with her too? YES. She just continued to sit there as I took in minute after minute of her exposed soles and her beauty. Although she was focusing on her sketch, and so wasn't moving around much, now and then, especially as time wore on, she would flex or wriggle her feet around and that my friends was fucking delightful. I was mesmerized as I sat there, just thanking my lucky star for what was unfolding on my lens.

Eventually a guy came over behind her with his little girl (who was adorable) and she started running around behind his girl, and then noticed the pretty lady in the hat so she came over and started talking to the redheaded artist. I want nothing to do with capturing video with children in it so I stopped shooting, as the little girl spoke to the artist. I could see the artist was charmed by the little girl, but as I was getting up to leave I glanced over at her and she looked straight at me again with an enigmatic smile on her face. I was dying of curiosity to see what her sketch looked like so I walked back in the same direction I had come from, and caught a good look at it. It was AMAZING. This girl is extremely talented as well as being flat-out gorgeous. In doing so I almost collided with the little girl's father, lol. The adrenaline rush of capturing so much super close-up footage of this girl, and knowing I had captured that amazing view for posterity, it's such a complete thrill, and it makes the hours and hours and HOURS of waiting worthwhile.

Saw this pretty blonde lying on the lawn reading. Her feet were gorgeous, flawless. Wouldn't have been able to get any video of her -- too many people in the way and even then it would have been almost impossible to get a good angle. I did take some phone pics though ....

9QypOdQ_d.jpg

aQgh3Om_d.jpg

IqGPMYR_d.jpg

ClF0lV8_d.jpg

GFjvBt9_d.jpg

swKIZTm_d.jpg

F3hOMoZ_d.jpg

7pIfNly_d.jpg

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back