• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

By the way, I've just started an instagram account, "realbaresoles," where I'll be posting exclusive short previews of new clips in my Story.

Latest clip added, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I had seen, shot, and been BLOWN AWAY by, this six foot tall auburn girl in late spring, including the amazing sight of a big sharp potentially stinging/biting BUG landing on her soft tender sole and her panicked, frantic effort to expel it! lol

Fast forward several months and now I’m just arrived in the park — and she’s on the lawn! And barefoot! With her feet up! And they’re still big! I was at first a little concerned because she had a black pencil skirt on and I don’t like shooting women in skirts, but I couldn’t *not* shoot her again, I just adored the first clip and after all, the first time she sat right there with her feet up on that chair as I filmed away, so I assumed she wouldn’t make a fuss the second time. And I was right.

I sat in front of her and she did this little Spock eyebrow thing but that was about the extent of it. She had a pair of big black pumps on her chair which is always a turn-on for me, and those fleshy soft sexy soles were just BECKONING to my camcorder. FILM US. She was dressed in typical office colors — black pencil skirt, white blouse — so I assume she works in the general vicinity, which surprised me a bit because the first time I shot her she was dressed very casually. One thing that was distinctive, though, was her blouse — sleeveless and billowy, it looked more southern or midwestern farmgirlish than New York office culture to me. Well, I guess that will have to remain a mystery.

This time around she looked at the camera A LOT, I guess satisfying her curiosity more than the last time because I had proved harmless when I first shot, so she knew it was safe to look. She was so cute about it. I love seeing those big tender soles and the cute innocent face right behind them.

I shot her this way for quite a while, then she recrossed her ankles. This put her feet at a less than ideal angle and, as I was feeling emboldened, I just slid all the way over to her left to get a better angle of her new position. This ballsy, peculiar behavior seems to have really entertained her — the look she gave me when I flipped the viewfinder open again! She stayed that way a bit longer and again I captured every minute despite my ass absolutely aching me! Then she put her feet down. I thought, “wow I got over ten MORE minutes—AMAZING!!!—but ok now it’s over.”

Yes ... and no — because I then witnessed the epic struggle to cram those shoes onto her feet! I mean this was a battle for the ages. By the time she had them on I felt badly for her. But THEN she put her (now-shod) feet back up with the pumps on — and I saw a size printed on the shoe soles! I glanced over but couldn’t quite make the number out ... so out the camcorder came to try to further investigate! She gave me another funny look when I started shooting again — “even with shoes on, lol!” — but again didn’t do or say anything cross. I zoomed in and felt vindicated. I had guessed she was about a size 10 and her shoes said 9.5 — double digit-itis I wagered, you know, that dread fear women have of a double digit shoe size. I’ve known women wear a 9.5 when they should wear a 10 or even 10.5. That would explain her wrestling with the shoes to cram them on. Her feet looked sexy in those very tight heels but I’m a sole man so at that point I packed it in....

Great sole shots! And wonderful story to go with them. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

I had actually forgotten this happened — there are other guys at the park who wait for girls to put their feet up, but many are not as low key as me. There’s this one guy who will walk right up and stare at the bottoms of her feet for some time, which he did to this girl. I think the soles of her feet must have felt very bare at that moment, lol. In the clip you see him walk behind her soon after this happens and you can see her keeping an eye on him ....

Great extra sole shot! And wonderful story to go with it. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

TWO clips added, both from 2017! Store is:

First clip is the gorgeous Dominican girl with the aristocratic soles, so long and slender. Between around 2105 and 2017 she and her big sexy soles were a constant presence in the park -- often she would eat her lunch and look at her iphone, her bare feet propped way up, I assume on lunch break from work. This particular day, I had not had much luck and finally sat down to shoot the soles of a tall middle-aged lady with big feet. I had shot only a few minutes of her when I looked around -- and saw the Dominican girl! (At least I'm told that her face is very Dominican.) I had already shot her twice, and when I had seen her since those two times I had just let her be, because she was nice enough to sit there two times as I filmed her. But, well, there her soles were, and they are AWESOME, so I got up, really to just sit nearby, not shoot again.

So I sat down and thought, for the heck of it, what if I take an IPhone shot of her soles for a change, so I took out my phone and took one or two pics. Then the cutest thing happened! She saw me do that, and what does she do? She begins to fuss with her hair, using her phone to make sure she looks good! LOL -- I found that to be completely, utterly charming, and I was incredibly flattered. That was it, I was filming again! I pretty much yanked my camera out of my bag and actually caught the tail end of her fussing with her long, beautiful hair. Then I had a brief scare when she uncrossed her legs and put her feet down (I edited that out in the clip) but it turns out she just gave her bare feet a few brisk rubs against the grass and then put them right back up -- it all happened so quickly I didn't even have time to put my camcorder down, so I just went back to shooting her.

She continued to eat her salad and look at her phone, and this time, more than the previous two times, she really looked at the camera quite a lot. The year I shot this, 2017, there was a skinny bald white guy who sat on the grass and stared -- HARD -- at women's soles, and it had actually caused a few women I was shooting to put their feet up -- pretty annoying -- and this time he comes along and sits just beyond me and does his staring thing, but interestingly she seemed to have been completely oblivious to him because not once did she look at him or get at all riled. She looked to me like she was texting with a friend about the guy in the park who likes to film the bottoms of her feet -- me I mean -- because after she ate, she was smirking, peeking at the camera, and then texting! (The caps show this.)

Eventually she uncrossed her ankles, had her feet side by side for a few seconds, then put her feet down and stuck them back into her high heels -- which she seems to wear all the time, which I think explains why she has slightly thick skin on the balls of her feet, although her feet are in amazing condition for wearing heels every day. I love this tall beauty's feet and I am so grateful to her that she sits there with me so close to the soles of her feet and lets me film.

Second clip was shot near the entrance to the library, pretty late in the fall of 2017 -- it stayed warm until pretty late that year, and I was out patrolling even after the lawn closed, and a good thing too. When I first passed the front of the library I saw this woman sitting on a little ledge up there where people often put chairs -- in fact women seem to like sitting up there with their feet up, because I've hit paydirt there several times. I think it's because it's sort of separated from the plaza below, but it's kind of annoying because it's hard as fuck to sit at their feet and shoot. But I didn't think I'd even need to worry about it this time -- she's adorable and tiny, about five foot nothing, and her tiny feet were soft and shapely, but standing next to her, leaning on the marble fountain, was a guy in Afghan casual clothing. I've seen guys dressed like this going in and out of the Afghan embassy to the UN on Third Avenue many, many times, and as a matter of fact, when I've seen Afghan women not in the whole veil get-up, they were dressed just like this lady was, so I'm just going with the likelihood that she's Afghan.

Anyway, there was no way I was going up there and sitting on a marble step super close to this cutie and taking a camcorder out and pointing it at her with this guy standing right there next to her. So forget it. And then he left. I mean, he left like literally one second before I was going to walk off and write off the segment. So up the steps I went.

The interesting thing is just how thoroughly and totally she ignored me the whole time. I mean, I was the only person up there. I sat close. I tried sitting not TOO close, but that was totally and completely impossible. I just couldn't sustain it! I had to sit on the flat part of marble down from the step I was on, but that would put me right on top of her, but I had no choice. As I was moving she gave me the quickest look and recrossed her ankles. I took the camcorder back out and pointed it at her again and I saw I was SO CLOSE. Too close for my liking. I mean, I could have turned my head and licked the sole of her bare foot. Not that I did, lol!

So I shot and she almost completely ignored me, busy on her phone, seeming not in the least bit concerned or worried, but not looking, except the most casual possible glances now and then, which I didn't even notice until I was enjoying the segment later that night. The whole time I was aware there had been a guy with her and he might come back at any moment, and I was not looking for a fight. So I kept looking around. I was so focused on that, I didn't notice that much just how mouthwatering her soles were, even though she had really long toenails, which isn't my personal preference. She has such a cute little face and she's so bite-sized, like you can just scoop her up and put her in your pocket! I'm guessing her adorable little feet were no more than a size 5.

The guy did not come back and I settled in and relaxed after a few minutes, until ... I saw him coming back! He was down on the corner of 42nd and Fifth, and easily visible because of the unusual clothing he was wearing. The girl seemed oblivious to his return, like she wasn't looking over for him or anything. I thought, well, I'm out of here, and I put my camcorder in my bag and hustled down the steps. I went off the plaza at the 40th street exit, and wondered if he might come after me, but he didn't. I'm so curious as to what the woman told him about what I was doing, if anything. The whole thing really got my adrenaline going, and rest assured, it made viewing the segment an unusually electric experience that night, LOL!

Both great sets of sole shots! And wonderful stories to go with them. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, store is:

This is from 2001, I'm pretty sure. It was shot on analog and is 45 minutes long! There were two of them on the lawn, one in a blue floral shirt and a skirt, who had bigger feet, and one in a navy blue dress, who had little feet. When I arrived the one with the bigger feet had them up on a chair. I sat down to shoot, a bit further away than I do now (partly because I still wasn't confident enough to sit close, partly because they were wearing dresses) and shot her, sometimes zoomed out so that you can see her face, other times zoomed in so that her soles are in focus. I shot her this way for quite a while and they obviously knew what I was doing. About halfway through she put her feet down and they seemed to leave.

I went off and actually shot a segment with an Indian college girl in the alley (that is not on this clip). That only lasted a few minutes, and when I went back to the lawn, the two Korean tourists were back! This time the one with the little feet had her feet propped up on the chair, and she gave me a quick look when she saw me on the lawn and said something to the girl with the bigger feet and wriggled her tiny feet a little! So I thought, ok, fuck it, and sat down to shoot again. I shot her for a while, same way as the other girl, and then when I was zoomed out I noticed the girl with the bigger feet put hers up too! So I shot both of them at the same time. This was for many years a real favorite of mine. It's in analog and that is the quality you should expect. I set the price pretty low -- it's supposed to be around $45.00. Note this is WMV so if you can't watch those, don't buy it! But that would be a shame, as it's super gonzo and their responses to being filmed are priceless.

Latest clip, store is

On this particular September day I had arrived expecting the lawn to be open all day but it was closed, and remained so all day. Very depressing! I was then limited to patrolling around the path surrounding the lawn, and the alleys and terraces of the park. There were a few girls sitting with their bare feet up, but they always had them pointed at the lawn — the one place I couldn’t sit to film their soles!

I spent a lot of time patrolling the alleys as well, but nothing materialized ... that is, until something EPIC materialized! Problem was, it was late by then, around 715pm and the sun would be setting before too much longer. But there she was, by the 41st street entrance, and she was adorable, and her feet were GORGEOUS, out of her black Toms, looking soft and shapely. Maybe size 8? The only difficulty was sitting in front of her to shoot. It was embarrassing for reasons I won’t get into, but well, LOOK AT HER! So yeah, I embarrassed myself and sat down.

It was already glaringly obvious that I was being weird so I dispensed with the usual formalities and just took the camcorder right out. As soon as I zoomed in I could see she was looking right at it, and at me. I wondered if I had just humiliated myself for nothing, but she stayed in that position, her bare feet up, pointed at me. So I started shooting. She looked away and texted intensely for a while, the whole time not moving her feet at all. (I edited that part out.) I assume she was texting about my filming because eventually the person she was texting with seems to have said something very funny about it! She suddenly broke out into a big smile and laugh and crossed her ankles over the other way and looked at the camcorder lens with a huge grin on her face! I mean, a really cute giggly response to being shot. So great!

And that’s the way she stayed the whole time. This immediately became one of my favorite segments because she’s so damn cute and fun about my doing this crazy thing with her feet. Love it. She stayed for about 20 minutes, and when she eventually left I actually felt like I’d made this little connection with her. Her soles and smiling face are so gorgeous! Happily the segment ended when there was still good sunlight so it’s quite visible.

By the way there’s a ten second preview from this clip on my Instagram account showing her right after she read a text and then laughed and teased me with her soles.

Latest clip, store is:

Last time I shot this girl, whom I think of as "tall and small" because she's six foot tall if she's an inch but has only about a size 7 or 8 foot, she didn't notice the camera until the end and she got very flustered and left. I felt really badly, as I always have the three or four times it's happened. But later that same day I shot another clip, and after shooting that noticed that the tall and small girl was up on the terrace, watching me shoot that one too, but now with a crooked smile on her face!

So, fast forward a few days and she's back on the lawn, and I see her, and as soon as I see her she sees me. Usually when I see a girl who has not liked being filmed by me I either leave or I cut her a very wide berth (not easy to do on a lawn this small), but just like that time before when she was up on the terrace watching me film, I saw her looking at me quizzically, head cocked, almost like a dog that's heard a funny sound. Then she leans forward in her chair and I think, oh shit, what is about to happen, but she grabs the chair in front of her and swivels it around so that the chair back is facing her and she kicks off her beat-up white running shoes without untying them and I think WHAT? but yeah she slides forward and brings those eternal legs up and puts her now bare little feet up, hooked on the seat back!

So I think, is she daring me to come over and shoot so she can call the guards, or is she putting her feet up just to see if I will film them again? I'm totally torn, but I see her LUSCIOUS soft bare soles and her legs stretching on and on, and I think, fuck it, I'm trying, so I go over about 25-30 feet away, grab a chair and sit down. I crossed my leg and put the camcorder on my thigh and pointed it at her. I zoomed in and started shooting right away. (It wasn't until I got home and reviewed the footage that I noticed that, as soon as the filming started, she was looking at the camera and smirking.) As soon as I had her filling the viewfinder she kind of nodded knowingly to herself! It didn't take long after that before she shot a look right at the camcorder then looked away with a "yup, that's what he's after!" look on her face! So I just kept shooting, still not sure what she was up to. But at least now she knew 100% for sure what I was up to!

Here's my theory. When she first saw me shooting, all she noticed was someone was filming her. This freaked her out and, not really thinking about the foot angle, she left. She must have moved up to the terrace, and I didn't notice her, so when I sat down in front of another woman and shot HER feet, she must have thought, "oh wait, that guy is filming feet! THAT'S what he was doing." And so when she saw me back, she must have been very tempted to see if she could manipulate me into filming her, using her feet, and by God that's exactly what happened!

The result is fun. She stayed that way for over 25 minutes, sipping her Starbucks drink. My own legs were KILLING ME by the time she left, so I have no idea how she kept her legs up on that skinny little seat back for all that time, but she looks like she weighs about ten pounds, so I guess physics are different for her! The whole time she would shoot little looks at me and smirk and text. She never seemed to take my picture with her phone. And just about the whole time she sat there, she gently caressed the bottoms of her feet with her big toe -- it looked like it felt VERY GOOD to her! Very, very sensitive, it seems ....

Last edited:
Great set of sole shots! And wonderful story to go with it. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, store is

On this particular September day I had arrived expecting the lawn to be open all day but it was closed, and remained so all day. Very depressing! I was then limited to patrolling around the path surrounding the lawn, and the alleys and terraces of the park. There were a few girls sitting with their bare feet up, but they always had them pointed at the lawn — the one place I couldn’t sit to film their soles!

I spent a lot of time patrolling the alleys as well, but nothing materialized ... that is, until something EPIC materialized! Problem was, it was late by then, around 715pm and the sun would be setting before too much longer. But there she was, by the 41st street entrance, and she was adorable, and her feet were GORGEOUS, out of her black Toms, looking soft and shapely. Maybe size 8? The only difficulty was sitting in front of her to shoot. It was embarrassing for reasons I won’t get into, but well, LOOK AT HER! So yeah, I embarrassed myself and sat down.

It was already glaringly obvious that I was being weird so I dispensed with the usual formalities and just took the camcorder right out. As soon as I zoomed in I could see she was looking right at it, and at me. I wondered if I had just humiliated myself for nothing, but she stayed in that position, her bare feet up, pointed at me. So I started shooting. She looked away and texted intensely for a while, the whole time not moving her feet at all. (I edited that part out.) I assume she was texting about my filming because eventually the person she was texting with seems to have said something very funny about it! She suddenly broke out into a big smile and laugh and crossed her ankles over the other way and looked at the camcorder lens with a huge grin on her face! I mean, a really cute giggly response to being shot. So great!

And that’s the way she stayed the whole time. This immediately became one of my favorite segments because she’s so damn cute and fun about my doing this crazy thing with her feet. Love it. She stayed for about 20 minutes, and when she eventually left I actually felt like I’d made this little connection with her. Her soles and smiling face are so gorgeous! Happily the segment ended when there was still good sunlight so it’s quite visible.

Damn, that next to last pic where she's showing those wrinkles!!!

Latest clip, store is:

This was the sole stack girl from the late spring and she was back in force! Actually this was not the first time I had seen her since that first fateful encounter, but it was the first time she had her bare feet up (she ALWAYS had her feet up, but they were not always bare) and I could get at them. Well, sort of. There were a bunch of yuppies sitting all around her, including two guys sitting sort of in the way to her front right, and that was bumming me out because if only they moved, I could then sit really close AND she had her feet in an amazing pose, hooked over the edge of the chair. I was so disappointed.

And then, didn't the motherfuckers move!

I think what happened was, one of the guys had a chair malfunction and the leg of his chair sunk into the dirt and he wanted to get the legs of his chair on the marble lip of the lawn (this was all happening on the southern edge of the lawn) so both he and his friend shifted over. It was a godsend. The guy was still pretty close to her, and you see his white shirt on the left side of the screen for most of the clip. He was that close. Every once in a while you see her look at him, having moved so close to her, but thank God she didn't move herself. Before anyone got into that spot I barged right over there and sat down. She did a doubletake when she saw me (remember I had sat and shot her once before), but just stayed put and she actually looked away when I took the camcorder out and filled my viewfinder with her soles. I was closer than I had realized -- so close I could have touched her soles if I reached out! Damn it was sexy to me, knowing how close I was to this beautiful girl's sexy bare soles!

In fact, so electrified was I by the sight in my viewfinder, I actually kept looking up at her soles, looking at the directly, not through the viewfinder. I really never do that, but the view was just irresistible! I got so worked up that I shifted myself over EVEN CLOSER and may I could almost feel the warmth emanating from her bare soles on my face! In hindsight I realize I should not have got that close, and it's a bit embarrassing, but that's always the point in the video when I'm watching it (and I watch it often) where I totally lose it.

But I lucked out bigtime because Sexy Sole Stack Girl is the queen of chill -- she sat there the whole time studiously ignoring me, and in fact guys who like the whole ignore thing will LOVE this. She only peeked down at me a few times, and even then with the most neutral possible expression. She just sat there on the phone and carried on her convo, this time in English (last time she had a really brief conversation in Hebrew). I shot about a half hour of her and I have edited it down to about thirteen minutes, but seriously, every second of this is precious. The funniest part was at the end, when she left. She had a little smirk on her face as she swung her legs over the side of the chair, kind of tucked, and it was only then I realized SHE WAS WEARING A SKIRT. She could have got me in trouble SO easy, but instead she preferred to just relax as I filmed her gorgeous bare soles and exotic, pretty face (that's part of the footage I edited out, because of the whole skirt thing). This was in early July -- I saw her two more times, in the third week of July, each time wearing designer sneakers, and then I never saw her again.

Latest clip, store is

This was shot on a beautiful warm fall day, when I was having no luck when suddenly she was there on the lawn, just getting settled in, and she had her feet up! I could see her light natural afro from a distance, and it was really striking, but what was REALLY striking, and clear when I got closer, was just how beautiful her face was. It was more kinds of perfect than I can even put into words! And she had her Toms type shoes, with the chunky white soles, off, her bare feet up as she texted. So I sat down and began to shoot. She seems to have known what I was up to right away because just about as soon as I got the camera on and pointed at her, she shot a quick and rather suspicious look at it, and she did this repeatedly while I shot, but it was more like, "what IS that man up to?" ... then later "is he STILL up to that?" than it was real anger or alarm, so I thought it was more or less ok to keep going, especially because, she would immediately turn back to her phone and she'd be laughing, so she didn't seem exactly consumed by my filming.

This went on for a while and I just got more and more impressed by the straight up gorgeousness of her face, its perfect shape, the big eyes and cupid's bow lips, the chiseled cheek bones, just everything! Oh yeah, she has beautiful soles too! LOL But to be honest, sometimes a woman is so pretty, her face gets my attention more than her soles, rare though public soles may be.

Eventually a guy came over and asked her to take his picture. It was clear from her response, very helpful and polite, that she's a sweetheart -- even though it was clear he just did that as an excuse to talk to this gorgeous girl, because he walked by about fifty other people to ask her to take the picture. A minute or two later she put her feet down, so I stopped shooting, but I watched as she slipped those Toms type shoe back on and ... put her feet back up! I thought I might be able to catch her shoe size (maybe size 9?) on her sole so I took my camcorder back out and shot her sneaker soles, but sadly the size was not printed there, so I packed it in and left. Later I saw her leading off the lawn with her white canvas bag on her shoulder and she had to be five nine or five ten -- maybe taller. I'm not sure if it's even possible to BE prettier than this girl is. It wasn't until I got home and reviewed the footage that I even noticed that she was wearing an Iron Maiden T Shirt, which made me laugh! You don't normally think of a supermodel-looking girl like this wearing a shirt like that!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back