• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Years ago, when the lawn was closed and I was bored, I'd walk around the Mid Manhattan Branch looking for any bare feet. It's actually a pretty terrible place to encounter soles up, so I usually washed out, and eventually gave up, but there was this one time....

I just happened to look down one of the rows of shelves and I saw some orange soles, and they looked really big. So I stop, and I think, did I just see what I think I just saw? So I back up and look down the aisle and sure enough, I had! This was going to be sort of a challenge, because she was sitting on the floor and had her track shoes off next to her (no socks that I could see), and so I had to be down on that very low level too. I figured, what the hell, may as well, the worst thing that could happen is I could get arrested. LOL!!!

So I walk over and sit down and look at the stacks and near the ground I find some book and pull it out. And it's African American studies, LOL!!! But that doesn't matter of course. I then took my camcorder out and put it in my lap and rested the book under it. This sort of propped up the camera and stabilized it. I began shooting and the girl very quickly glanced over me but didn't seem to notice or care. So I settled in and began to enjoy her soles in my viewfinder. She swayed and waved that huge feet of hers all around. A really pretty black girl with her hair back, which would have looked quite elegant if her huge naked soles were not looming right in my face! I was hypnotized by their bigness, her beauty, and the very gentle footplay (not rubbing).

This was shot in mini-DV, and there's the rub. It had been a really long time since I had shot anything, and I had forgot that the tape in my camcorder had only very little time left on it. After a bit more than three minutes it ended and I hadn't noticed the warning on the viewfinder so I was caught completely out! I wracked my brain to see if I had a spare tape, but it so happens I didn't. So I got up and left immediately and went to the Radio Shack near Grand Central, bought some more tapes, and hightailed in back there. By the time I got back she was back in her seat, her huge white track shoes back on her feet. Sad! But still this should be long enough for any guy who likes big feet, black girls' feet, or just feet in general....

Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sales.com/40361

August! Hot and sticky. But not always. This day for instance was drier and not quite as hot, so the pleasant weather drew a LOT of people to the lawn for lunch or just to enjoy the weather. In fact, so many that I was worried about the concentration of people. With good reason, because when I saw this stunning girl with incredibly long legs, and incredibly big feet at the end of them, I could not get at her! There was a table of yuppies sitting exactly where I needed to be to shoot this. There wasn't any good backup position to sit in so I was screwed. So I just sat nearly quietly dying and wishing I could cast spells on people to get them to move! But then, THEY LEFT. And she was still there! I saw another group of yuppies heading over to the table to sit there, so I RAN OVER and grabbed the table. I dragged it about ten feet further away from where it was, Then moved two chairs, and sat down on the lawn where I needed to shoot. LOL! The yuppies must have thought I was mental. (They're right of course.)

The whole time I was rearranging the table and some of the chairs, this girl was looking me from over those big feet of hers, a bit quizzical. When I sat down she looked at me again for a second but then went back to her texting. She's so beautiful -- she has to be at least six feet tall, most of that legs! She has the legs of a supermodel, the legs most women would DIE FOR. And like most very tall girls, danglin' down below her ankles were a pair of big feet, and I do mean BIG. About ten seconds after I put the camera on her big soles, she PUT HER FEET DOWN. I was crushed. But she stayed there and so did I, for what seemed like an eternity. And then after about ten minutes she put her feet back up and I was in business! I turned the camcorder back on and filled my viewfinder with her bare soles and beautiful face. She flexed those great big feet a bit as she texted and laughed with a friend, and as usual I wondered if she was joking about her big soles being captured as images for all posterity.

Man do I love it when I catch a statuesque beauty. This is one of those rare beauties with the stems that go on forever and they are so intimidating! There's nothing more satisfying than seeing that they have big feet (and are probably a bit self conscious about that fact) and gazing on the soft, intensely sensitive skin on the bottoms of her feet. Turnabout is so erotic!

After over ten minutes with her feet up she put her big feets back down and again I waited for her to put them back up. But sadly she stuck her black flats back on and strode off the lawn. Interestingly when I first enjoyed this clip, it occurred to me that I shot her in the fall a few years ago, sitting on the library terrace, but I can't find that memory card ....

Sorry but I don't have much time this weekend to make vidcaps -- I'll try to later this week. Here's one tho.

Oh those feet!!!

Latest clip added, store is:

I had actually seen this big gorgeous blonde and shot her soles once before -- she was with another tall girl, but much less pretty, and she had her bare feet propped up on the girl's legs! That first time I sat on the lawn and shot her, but her feet were sort of grody with black stuff -- I think it might have been the black dye from her knee high roman sandals. Still it was super hot, and as I walked away from that first shoot I just wished that her big thicc feet had been cleaner. The fun thing about that shoot is they both saw me and you could see they thought it was funny that I was shooting her with her bare feet up.

Fast forward about a month and the two of them are back on the lawn! I saw them as they saw me, then the blonde laughed and said something to her friend, and they parted ways. The blonde went over to sit by herself in the shade, the friend went to the other side of the lawn. I wondered what was up until I saw the blonde grab a pair of chairs and sit down, putting her feet up on one of them. Then remove her shoes. For a second I tried to figure the angle, but my desire to get what I had wanted so badly the first time, a shot of her bare soles clean, overwhelmed any caution and I got right over there. As I approached her she very, very self-consciously looked away from me, like pretending she did not notice me coming over, but I saw her peek at me from the corner of her eye. I tried not to laugh. I sat down and began shooting her immediately, and her soles looked awesome -- clean this time, a little sweaty perhaps (it was very hot). She's tall and gorgeous, and her feet are big and meaty, with huge luxurious big toes. Despite the impressive bigness of her feet, they had curvy arches as well, not always the case. At first she would have her feet really up with ankles crossed, but then she would frequently slide the top foot down so its bare sole was not pointed at my camera any longer, and I would stop shooting. She would snicker when this happened. And she kept doing it! Like a tease. So in the beginning the video is a bit choppy as I kept shooting, then stopping, then shooting some more. The whole time she was smirking and texting, so I'm assuming the friend was sitting somewhere nearby. This was confirmed for me later when I saw a shadow cast over myself after shooting for about ten minutes -- it was the friend looming over me, looking right down at me, with her phone out, pointed right at me! I assumed taking my picture. But I just kept shooting.

Eventually she recrossed her ankles and in order to get the best angle on both soles I had to shimmy over to her right a bit. After that she took mercy on me and just left her feet down so I could really get some continuous footage. This clip is about ten minutes long and it's fantastic! She reminds me of Uma Thurman, not in looks at all, but because like Uma she is tall, very attractive, has really big feet that are both long and wide, and I'm totally turned on by her! After a while she put her feet down, and texted the friend. I took a deep breath and waited to see what they'd say or do, but nothing happened at all.

Latest clip added, store is:

Some rain in August and parts of the lawn were wet. My ass got soaked shooting this! But it was worth it. This girl actually sat not too far from me and had her feet up as she spoke Italian into her phone. I barely noticed because she had her black shoes on, although I thought she was pretty. So I got up and did a patrol around the edge of the lawn, and nothing was doing. I headed back to the shady (south) side and I noticed that she had taken her black shoes and white socks off and her feet were back on the chair, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head! I had noticed how pretty she was before, but now she looked a MILLION TIMES prettier! And her size 9s were shapely and in immaculate condition, and pretty nicely on display, her ankles crossed. So, wet patch of grass or not, I was soon in the perfect spot, and the camera came out.

She watched me do this but stayed put. Always a crucial time for me, but I have to say 8 out of 10 do. The 9th might pull her legs up or turn her seat so her feet are not facing me, and less than 1 in 100 give me shit about it. But as I say this girl was just very coolly appraising me with this very impassive look on her face. So I point the camera straight at her bare soles and now I'm looking at her in the viewfinder, and she once again gives me a quick look but looks at her phone again. Then, to my relief and happiness, she did a rare thing I LOVE -- she looked at the camera, and then slid her feet FORWARD so I could see her bare soles EVEN BETTER. I have to restrain myself from getting up and hugging girls who do this! It's segments like that which make all the time I waste and all the shit I take totally worth while. She saw that I was loving her beautiful soles so she gave them to me. THANK YOU ITALIAN GIRL!!! So I settled in for what turned out to be twenty minutes of luscious bare sole exposure from this very stoic Italian girl. As I shot she would flash these super fast peeks at the camera, and would even slide her feet forward to make sure I was getting perfect sole exposure! Lol I love Italian girls.

At one point she recrossed her ankles and I thought it would be better to shift my ass over a bit to get a better angle, and as I did this a guy was walking past me. He got a really good view of my camera and he stopped and watched me as I put the camera back on my leg and filled my viewfinder with her soles. And he just kept standing there, so I wondered if I was going to have a problem with this guy. But rather than confront me, he walked over to the Italian girl and told her I was shooting and pointed at the camera. I wondered what she would do -- this is a dangerous time, because the girls usually play along, but they don't want people knowing they are playing along, and if someone dimes me out the girls will sometimes act outraged, like they didn't know (when actually you can see them peeking at the camera and smirking before it happened). But her response was epic. She looked at him, listened to him, saw him point, and ... ignored him. I mean, totally ignored him. Like he did not exist. She was like, "I know what's going on, now go away." After that I loved her even more as the white knight flounced off, foiled. She went back to her phone, and even cracked a very wry smile, lol!!!

Later she got a call and spoke, in English this time with a little accent, for a few minutes, then packed up and left. After like 20 minutes of BEAUTIFUL sole display, just perfect, and she did it on purpose, what an amazing girl. I love that about this segment, and I also love how she's all dressed for a day in midtown but her soles are totally bare and completely exposed -- my very favorite type of shoot. The contrast between the fit and confident girl and the sensitive, exposed bare soles is incredibly exciting to me....

The Italian woman is quite a prize. :woman:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

“AND THEN at one point during the meal I felt a little hand press my arm and I looked over and IT WAS HER and she said, very sweetly, "excuse me sir did you drop this?" and handed me a napkin, which was not mine as I had not dropped my napkin, it was still in my lap. I said it wasn't mine and she said, "so sorry, my mistake!"

I’m wondering now.... was there a phone number on it?

BA73D512-5FF8-4C67-8787-21E16B4151F2.jpeg

I don’t think she’d write her number on the restaurants cloth napkins lol.

I think she just found it amusing to touch my arm and talk to me because she kind of had me captive there and she knew it and found it funny. I did too. She’s pretty amazing.

Such amazing feet!

Any chance you could do another compilation of short clips from your collection?

“AND THEN at one point during the meal I felt a little hand press my arm and I looked over and IT WAS HER and she said, very sweetly, "excuse me sir did you drop this?" and handed me a napkin, which was not mine as I had not dropped my napkin, it was still in my lap. I said it wasn't mine and she said, "so sorry, my mistake!"

I’m wondering now.... was there a phone number on it?

View attachment 549542

There a video of this one somewhere? She's gorgeous and this thread is huge and I wasn't particularly interested in digging through it.

Latest clip, store is:

Many of the clips I capture usually start with my description of how badly I'd been doing at capturing footage up until then, lol, but this one was caught toward the end of a real winning streak. I had shot three nice long segments in the past 48 hours (!!!) and I was about the leave the park for a social engagement, but I thought, "No big deal, self, just leave! You've done fine these past two days. But maybe just give the lawn one more look before you go." So I went up to the library terrace and scanned around and right away I saw a set of creamy soles and above them a big mane of black hair, and I headed straight over there, trying to remember how much space I had on my memory card. As it turned out, I had plenty.

And as it also turned out, as I got closer to the girl, I literally could not believe my eyes.

I don't think it's much of an exaggeration to say that this is arguably the most beautiful girl I've ever shot. Her face is just impeccably gorgeous. She also had a rocking little body on her. And as I looked over her bare soles, I saw that these were not any less gorgeous than the rest of her. Other than two very mild, subtle little pressure calluses on the end of the balls of her feet, they were perfect, soft and shapely, about size 8 I'd say. And they were ACTIVE. As she was texting her feet wriggled all around as she frowned or laughed at what she read. (I also noticed that she nodded when she read a text she agreed with, or shook her head when she disagreed, which is SO FUCKING ADORABLE!) Her features looked very African, like women I've known or worked with from West Africa, rather than African American. I thought of her immediately as an African princess and I still do.

So being me, I sat down with her to my left side, put my camcorder on my leg, got her in my viewfinder, zoomed in, and pressed record. She watched me do all of this, but by the time I hit record she went back to her screen, and for a while pointedly avoided looking at me, maybe thinking I was going to shoot a few seconds and then scurry off. But that's not me! As long as the soles are out, so am I -- and as she seemed to realize that, she did this thing where she "noticed" me shooting and crooked her head to look down into the camera. Maybe she thought that would make me run off, but no, you have to basically shoot me or set me on fire for that when I've got beautiful soles in my viewfinder. lol So I kept shooting and based on her laughing and lively discussion in her text messaging I guessed the audacious man filming the bare bottoms of her feet was the subject of some animated discussion! She doesn't seem to have taken my photo with her phone though. The whole time those gorgeous soft feet of hers kept up their sexy dance.

Several times guys came right over close and I was wondering if someone was going to hit on her, because beautiful girls have to fight guys off constantly! But I was grateful that it didn't happen. One guy came pretty close and just stood there for a few seconds staring at her bare soles, then walked past her. I was glad nothing happened. Eventually the African princess had to go to some event for her kingdom, lol, and off she went, but I was basically numb with excitement after having caught over TWENTY MINUTES of her, including her adorable peeks. This is one of those rare segments that I'll just pause it and look at her face. Not even her soles, just her face. She's just way beyond perfection.

Latest clip, store is:

The Jewish Ultra-MILF returns! I had not seen her in the park for a while, then she suddenly started showing up. She kind of visits the park in waves, and the latest wave began in late July to early August, right before I was going away on vacation, so I hoped that she would be in a good pose position before I left. And literally THE DAY BEFORE I am to leave, she is!

It as super hot and she was dressed very summery, including sandals, but when I spotted her when I cam back from getting a sandwich she already had them off, her big sexy feet up. This time they looked a little grimy and slightly callused, I guessed because of the sandals, but the really excellent thing was, she was ON THE PHONE! Chatting away, very very talkative. She seemed to be talking to a close friend or a sister or something, because she talked a blue streak. LOVE IT. I sat down in front of her and she took it all in stride, keeping her feet up and watching me with mild curiosity as I took the camera out. I pointed it right at her feet and she just kept chatting away.

The only thing about her is, she moves her feet around quite a bit, and her big shapely feet go up and down a lot. I edit the videos to try to make it as smooth as possible. This time she moved them even more than usual, I assume because she was talking. So sometimes I moved myself, other times I just stopped shooting and waited for her feet to come back pointed better at the camera lens. She was a sport and when she saw I had stopped shooting (the little red light goes out) she would soon move them back so that they were better visible. Women like this, who seem to find the experience very entertaining, often like to give me a gut check, and will at times give the camera a nice long look just to let me know they know, and to see how I'll respond. I just keep shooting and they usually just shrug and chuckle and go back to what they are doing.

All told I sat there for about 25 minutes, maybe a half hour. She's such a sexy MILF and her feet are total dynamite. I have to think about whether I should keep shooting her when I see her. I often see the same women in the park over and over and if they put their bare feet up once, it's a safe bet they'll do it every time, but I usually just shoot them once because there's nothing to be gained by doing it over and over. But there's something moth-to-the-flame about her soles that I just can't resist ....

Latest clip, store is

I saw this girl come onto the lawn before she ever took her white track shoes off, and before she started, well ... feeding ... pigeons. She had a white face mask on like you see in images of Hong Kong or Tokyo sometimes, those medical masks. That's what caught my eye. She took it off after a while and I thought she was very cute, and was surprised that she had that bright red lipstick on under that mask! She was sitting near the fountain terrace when I saw her do this, because I was over checking out the terrace to see if anything was doing.

About twenty minutes later I looked over there from the south alley and saw her feet were UP ... and BARE ... so I headed over pronto and sat down. She had attracted quite a fan club, but not foot guys --pigeons as she was feeding something to them, I couldn't quite make out what, but tiny bits of it, one piece at a time! Her feet were really sexy and shapely, and she had rather long toes for a Chinese girl, with nice arches and toe taper, and long, impeccably-pedicured toenails (not super long though, I actually don't like that), but she didn't have them up ideally, and she had some of the soil from the lawn on one of her soles, but despite all that this was way too sexy for me to pass up, so I got the camera out and started shooting. She gave me a scare because less than a minute later she put her feet down. But I was relieved to see what it was because she was just shifting in her seat, and she then put her feet back up, and I started the camera again. (This is where in the clip you get a momentary glimpse at her feet as I zoom the focus in).

The stuff she had with her suggested to me that she was from China and visiting, rather than a local. (The mask was part of it, but not all.) Also Chinese women LOVE to put their bare feet up and do it at every possibility, so that also suggests she was from the mainland or HK. Anyway she had her soles up really nicely, and although she was super focused on feeding her pigeons it was clear that she knew what I was up to because she shot a few quick glances at the camera, a bemused expression on her face. She left her feet down for a LONG time, which was just amazing and wonderful. I was so grateful and the whole experience was exhilarating. Eventually a pigeon flew down right past her feet to get in on the feeding game, and she pressed her soles against the seat after that. I sat there for a while but she didn't put her feet back down -- I was not disappointed as I got about a half hour of footage! Then I saw another girl with her feet down and headed over there to shoot. That didn't pan out -- she left after about a minute. I looked back over at the Chinese Pigeon Feeder and she was packing up to leave. Last thing she did was put her mask back on!

If I’m ever in New York, I’d love to brining my wife to that area and hope you’d catch her size 11’s.

@ Chinese pigeon feeder with facemask: OMG these feet could be the most beautiful & sexy ones I've ever seen! Perfect shape & size, such a smooth skin and so soft. Amazing, breathtaking, unbelievable! Only her big toe is bent somewhat inward and goes in the way of the 2nd toe, probably from wearing tight shoes. If only her feet were totally clean. Thank you so much for this amazing work!

Newest clip just added, store is:

One of the greatest experiences I had last summer, in fact one of my greatest shooting experiences ever, was the pair of Ecuadorian girls who pointed at me and laughed uproariously as I shot their propped up soles. It's amazing!

Well, soon after I shot them, I was patrolling around on the lawn during a free concert and saw some gorgeous soles propped up and immediately recognized her -- "the one with the big feet!" I thought to myself. I got hard immediately, which is NOT something that usually happens, because I'm usually "all business" when it comes to shooting, if that makes any sense. But her big beautiful feet are so sexy, and I'd enjoyed them so many times already, seeing them propped up again just had that effect. lol

I guess I'm glad it did, because I think you guys all know what when the testosterone is flowing, you have extra nerve, and I needed it for this shoot. As there was a concert going on, there were a lot of people around her, and in order to get good sole exposure, I'd have to sit so that people could look straight down into my lap and even see my viewfinder. But in the "condition" I was in, and with those soles available again, I just went over and did it! That's not to say that it wasn't a nerve wracking experience, but with a trouser cannon, I was more worried about someone intervening that I was about the embarrassment. But in any event I went and sat basically at the feet of a middle aged couple, who I think were British, lol. I took the camera out and the girl just sat there with a smile on her face. She might have seen me before, patrolling around, and of course she had my number the last time, so this was all familiar territory for her. She kept her feet down! I was really close to her, much closer than the last time, and it provided a really great angle. I saw right away that I was so close her feet were in the way of her face, so I shimmied over to her right a little, and I felt my ass bump into the feet of the man I was sitting in front of! He politely moved his feet out of the way. I was just focused on keeping her bare soles in the viewfinder and WHAT A SIGHT THAT WAS! Her soles are so gorgeous, soft and large and shapely. In fact I was so close to her, and there was so little room on the lawn, people were actually passing between me and her bare feet, and I wondered a couple of times if someone was going to bump into her big bare feet ... and from the look on her face when they would pass, she seemed to be wondering the same thing!

As I thought might be the case, she was not quite as sassy when she was by herself as she was with her beautiful dark haired friend. Not to say that she was aloof or freaked -- she seemed comfortable and amused, but she was mellow about it. I wondered if she was going to react to me at all, besides a few check-up peeks she gave me now and then, but then about fifteen minutes (!!!) after I started shooting, she just looked right down into the camera and then looked at my face with such a funny, sweet and knowing smile. That was her more subtle (MUCH more subtle) way of saying "yes of course I see again what you're up to American man!"

Strangely enough, soon discovered she was in the middle of a phone conversation! Of all places to have a phone call, in the middle of a concert. I don't get that. Shot her big soft soles up close and personal for about a half hour. This is edited down to some delicious highlights. When she left, I did. I was very careful not to look at the British people I had been sitting in front of all that time when I got up, lol!

Latest clip, store is:

The weather this late fall day was supposed to be unseasonably warm, in the high 60s, so I was psyched to maybe get some late season soles, but sadly when I got up it was really cold out. I thought, "oh well, maybe the season is over." So I didn't bring my camera with me. But then, it got MUCH MUCH warmer during the day! So I was bummed until I remembered that I had a backup camcorder in my office, and so I ran out, bought a battery, charged it a bit, and got out to the park area. And as SOON as I got there, BAM! This very hot looking Jewish girl was stretched out on the library terrace, her coat off, her bare tootsies out of her Uggs which were clearly WAY too warm for this very warm fall day. She was in a great spot, near the edge of the terrace -- although she was in a spot where I had to sit on the ground, lol, at least there was a little ledge I could sit on, so I looked somewhat less ridiculous than I usually do. But still, I came over and sat on the ground, right in front of her, so I was concerned how she would react. I sat down and she was totally and completely chill with it. From the little looks I was getting from her, she was acting like my shooting her was ok, and it was this little secret between the two of us, which she found funny. She was dressed beautifully, with amazing pattern pants and huge feathers on her earrings.

She's fucking gorgeous, looking like a young Lily Taylor but even better looking, and her chunky feet look so pampered and tender, like they've yet to be walked on! She was totally game to my interest in her bare soles, and left her feet up for a long while, sometimes shooting me a little knowing look -- I know what you're up to. She even put her feet side by side for a while, which I LOVE. You can almost visualize them in the stocks that way. lol Shot her for about twelve minutes, then my battery died. I had not wanted to sit and wait for hours for the battery to charge, in the fear that I was letting a great shot get away. It turned out to be the right move! I was a little disappointed that the battery was dead but I had an amazing clip with one of the hottest, most sultry girls I had ever shot. When I got up and brushed the dust off my pants, I shot her a quick look to see what her reaction was, and she gave me this very wry, crooked smile. Even before I left she reached down and grabbed her Uggs and put them back on and put her feet back up. I thought to myself, shit that was amazing!

When I was getting this ready for upload, I was always stopping and looking at her face and I kept saying "man, she's SO beautiful."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back