• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was shot pretty late in the fall of 2018, after girls were putting their feet up, and so I was just wandering around in case there were the odd pickups to be found on the edges of the park. That stuff is not usuall good enough to offer up on my store, so I usually just shoot it for myself and you guys never see it. There are some exceptions, like the blonde woman with big feet reading Lolita, but that's very rare. Oh, I meant to say, that, and THIS AMAZING SEGMENT!

It was actually unusually warm this afternoon, in the low 60s, although it had been in the low 40s in the morning so people were dressed for colder weather. So I round the corner in the alley and see a pretty brunette head, and, right in front of it, a pair of absolutely stunning bare soles! Up on a table as the woman is lost in staring at a packet of papers with yellow highlighting on it. The table just down from her was occupied, but the one just beyond it was not, and so I sat there, checking the angles to see if I could shoot past the people sitting at the intervening table, and if so where I'd need to move the chair, but at that exact moment the people at the intevening table go up and left, and I got RIGHT over there and sat down! LOL! They had rather rudely left their trash on the table. I sat there immediately, and this pretty brunette noticed all of this -- me moving right over to the next table, although had just sat at another table, and my choosing to sit at a table with trash on it, and she looked at me curiously. She was very observant. But then she went back to her packet of papers. She flipped a page and I saw it was a script. (I've since been told that it looks like a script for a soap opera. I wonder if she's on a soap?)

So I was just at the next table and this was the moment of truth -- time to take the camera out. Worse, as I'm sitting at a table instead of sitting on the lawn at the park, the camera is a lot more exposed to passersby. Usually when I'm on the lawn the only person who can see the camera is the girl I'm shooting. But this was SO unusual for this time of year, and both the girl and her bare soles were SO desirable, I had very little hesitation -- in fact I had to cool myself down and do it more relaxed and subtly. I took the camera out and I saw that the actress saw it IMMEDIATELY. She looked at my camera quizically for a few seconds, but then when it was still pointed at her, and I opened the viewfinder, she immediately looked away. So I got her in my viewfinder and began to film.

As I did so I was startled by my own amazing luck. I mean, I had invested nearly no time on finding this girl. Even in the summer, when the lawn is crawling with pretty girls, it usually takes me several hours to several days to find just the right girl in just the right position with sufficiently nice feet. Usually at least one element is lacking. But now, in this cold time of year with very very few subjects around, she falls into my (very inflamed) lap almost immediately! I peeked away from my camcorder viewfinder and I noticed she had a carry-on bag with her that looked like it had been checked once before, as it had an LAX tag still attached to the handle. My assumption when I was filming was that she was in from LA and was hanging out at the park before she went to the studio, or perhaps for an audition, but since then I've been told it's a soap opera script, and since no soap operas are shot in NYC anymore, it may be that she was flying OUT to LA to be in a soap, rather than having flown IN from there. But she had her feet up and they were beautiful and wriggling delightfully, like two playful ferrets. And this continued despite my having taken a camcorder out and pointed it at her. And this, my friends, was a GOOD THING.

She looked up at the camera several times, each time kind of flamboyantly giving me a suspicious look, then kind of laughing to herself and going back to her script. Since I knew that she knew what I was doing before I even pressed REC, I knew that this was a game she was playing for the camera. Which is all kinds of cute, if you think about it. Besides her beautiful, soft, sensitive bare soles (maybe size 9) wriggling sensually right into my camera lens, that's the thing I enjoy the most about this. Oh, one other thing -- all the people passing me by and clearly seeing the camcorder pointed at the bared soles of her feet! lol One couple was so amused they stopped and took pictures of me filming her! Now there's something to post to Facebook about the trip! "This man was filming this woman's bare feet. WTF?" (Yet another thing I adore about this clip is HER HAIR -- it is hypnotically sexy and beautiful. But my thing for hair is off-topic to these foot clips, lol.)

Eventually the sun moved in such a way that there was massive sun-glare in the camera lens, which is a shame because her footplay was amazing. But it really obscures visibility, so although I kept shooting, I cut it out of the clip -- except I kept one really cute peek at the camera from that time, which I tacked on the end of the clip.

Latest clip, store is:

I didn't realize until I posted a preview of this on Instagram that this woman is the same woman as in the curious wife's enormous soles encounter I had had in the spring! She looks SO DIFFERENT. She was all dressed for business on this particular fall day, sitting on the library plaza, working. As she was the last time, she was barefoot and had her feet, which have to be at least size 11, up on a chair. The problem for me was, she was doing this in a place where there's not really easy seating in a spot where I can get the ideal face and sole I need these days to really enjoy a candid clip.

So I had to take a big chance. I had to sit basically on the ground. In the middle of a busy plaza -- although mercifully not SO busy because this was the Friday late afternoon before Labor Day and the city is often very empty and quiet that weekend, the last chance many people have to get away for a long weekend before the unofficial end of summer in the USA. But still, try it for yourself -- go to a public plaza and sit down on the pavement and see how you feel, especially if you are by yourself. Embarrassing! But I saw this long slender beauty, her bare feet really OUT THERE. I saw the long, slender, soft bare soles, and the pretty face with delicate features (although she looked tired, like she had maybe pulled an all nighter at work or something). I saw these things and knew the IDEAL way to really appreciate them was to, well, sit my ass down on the plaza and get it done. And so I did.

The big risk is that you do that and the woman pulls her feet up and you have ruined your own segment by being too bold. Well, that's not the BIGGEST risk -- THAT would be she gets up and hits me over the head with her chair, lol. But anyway, I swallow my pride and sit on the plaza, making very sure not to look at anyone around me, and take my camcorder out and put it in my lap. And of course she is looking at me -- I'm sitting right in front of her after all. But is she mad? Not apparently, she's just interested. I was a little shocked that there wasn't more quizzical looking at the camera and then me. It was all very matter of fact, her glancing at the camera as the soles of her beautiful bare feet loom huge in the foreground. It only recently occurred to me that this was not her first rodeo, because I had shot her in spring, and she had obviously seen what I was doing at that time. So this second time was, "oh the foot guy again. He must really like my big feet, well I'm glad someone isn't teasing me about them."

And that's just how she behaved as I shot her for 27 minutes as she sat and worked on her phone (I saw what she was doing and suspect she's a lawyer) and often just put it down and relaxed. She's so pretty and her feet are so sexy and so big. It was so exciting to sit there looking at the counter knowing I was catching all this primo sole exposure and she was just totally letting me! The only problem, and it's a small one, is that she was sitting with the sunlight to her back, so the shoot is a tiny bit backlit, but I sure as fuck am not complaining!!!

At the end she seems to have been called back to the office or something, because she looks determined to leave, but then she gave me a little look like, "sorry Charlie, show's over, these soles are going back into their shoes," and she stuck her big feet back into her cream colored business heels, got up, and strode right past me, while I was still sticking my stuff back in my bag, passing me so close I could smell her mesmerizing perfume.

My favorite takeaway from this -- her feet are as long as the gap in the back of the chair between the seat and the backrest, and that is about 11 inches long! (Yes, I've measured it, I'm an insane person, lol.)

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing all of them here.
Fine story to go with it, too. :D

If her feet were actually 11 inches long, then that would be women's size 12.5 (men's size 11). I love big feet! :devil:

Latest clip, store is:

That most unusual of all things--an Asian girl with big feet! Well, not huge feet -- about a size 9 to maybe 9.5, and she came about them honestly, as she's really tall, I'd say at least five foot nine. She was reading on an absolutely gorgeous day in mid July, breezy and comfortable, the sort of day that makes it so easy to be out and about and waiting for an opportunity just like this one to pop up! And then, it did. I saw her from the alley on the north end of the park -- I was just hanging out and scanning the southern edge of the lawn, which is shaded at that time of day, from that vantage point and I saw a pair of bare soles in the distance, the girl partly blocked by some lunch-eaters, but I didn't wait around to see if she was right to shoot or not! I had not got a segment in almost ten days so was keen to get into the middle of the experience.

I got over there and was blown away. She was absolutely gorgeous. And her feet, unlike many Asian girls' feet, were beautifully shaped with high arches, and elegantly tapering toes. I had to sit basically right in front of a heavyset lady in a chair eating her lunch, and I could actually feel the stinkeye she gave me when I sat there, but there was no way I wasn't going to shoot this. As I got the girl in my viewfinder I could see she had intensely Vietnamese features -- usually they don't have such long legs. Her high cheekbones, strong jawline, and full eyebrows shout "vietnamese" to me, lol. The clincher is the crucifix she was wearing (didn't see that til I got home though, as it's only visible when she leans forward at the end to have her phone call) -- most of the Vietnamese people I've known in America are catholic. She was sort of half-reading a serious book (she was fidgeting so I got the impression she wasn't too into it), drinking some OJ, and relaxing her tootsies from her leather sandals on the grass below her. I started shooting right away, and soon after I did I saw her glance over at the camera, look at her own bare feet in front of her, then get back to what she was doing, doing the "pretending not to notice" thing mostly. A few times after that she gave me a quick look to see if I was still shooting, and of course I was, but then she just went back to what she was doing. No flirting or anything, no teasing, but those biggish sexy feet stayed right up there the whole time. In fact she only left when she got a phone call -- she put her feet down (and I stopped shooting), talked for about two minutes, then split.

Her bare soles are so beautiful and sexy! My dry spell had ended on a spectacular level.

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D
Also, I can recommend the book that she is reading, Homo Deus. It is well worth reading. :D

Latest clip, store is:

THIS CLIP HAS NO AUDIO. Description indicates why, see below.

I like to think of this as "Nani comes to life" because she is Hawaiian and like Nani, very sexy and thicc in JUST the right way. If you ever dreamed of Nani's beautiful sand-buffed soles, well, here's the real version!

She was on the lawn and in the middle and it was midday, so normally that would have meant sun glare galore, but fortunately the sun gods were smiling on me and it was overcast -- one of those warm humid New York summer days when it is about to rain any minute but it ends up not. She was relaxing, her beautiful shapely little feet, maybe size 7, up, talking. I was on the library terrace first coming onto the lawn when I saw her and went straight there and sat in front of her. When I walked close to her I noticed she was facetiming with an older woman and a little girl. As I sat down to shoot I took my camera out and she saw it but went back to her conversation.

I could hear from her conversation that she was from Hawaii and is Hawaiian -- she used lots and lots of words from Hawaiian. She was talking to her mother and her younger sister. My guess is she's about 20 and seemed to be working at least for the summer in NYC. She was obviously very close with her family and was talking very intimately about various family things I didn't feel was right to share in a clip, also the sound of a little girl's voice is pretty far from what anyone wants to be hearing, lol, so I decided to offer this without audio. I'm assuming no one cares -- when I watch these clips myself I usually have the sound down anyway, as it's mostly just the roar of background sound, and sometimes nearby sitters having conversations.

Her face is so pretty, and her little soles are so shapely and soft looking! And she has active tootsies, which I love. Every once in a while she peeked over at me, and after a few minutes she put her feet down, so I was a bit disappointed, because it wasn't long enough to be a really enjoyable experience, although I still felt lucky to have caught anything at all. But then, after about a five minutes, she put her feet back up! It's funny, when she did that I saw that she gave me a lingering peek, like to see what I would do. I got the camcorder back on my lap and got right back to business, that's what! She had another 5-6 minutes of conversation, then put her feet down and left. What a way to start a day's patrolling! (And it was the last thing I got that July day anyway, lol.)

Latest clip, store is:

The triumphant return of the line-cutting Indian girl! DOUBLE the foot teasing, but there's something else too! It was about a month and a half later, I think, and I was sitting on the fountain terrace, actually ready to call it a day because I had a thing that night. I was fiddling with my little radio and I looked up and saw her walk right past me, in a rose t shirt, and a pair of flops, and I could tell IMMEDIATELY from her ass (she has a beautiful ass) that it was her! Also I could see her soles as she flip slopped across the terrace toward the lawn, where there was some noisy event going on, and yes I had stared wide-eyed at those soles many time ... so I recognized them too. lol!

I thought, ok, I'll head over to an alley and keep an eye on her, to see if she puts her feet up again, and did so. I went to the southern alley and scanned the lawn for her and didn't find her for a long time, but when I did, BAM, she was once again in the position, her feet up, her flops off! So I thought, my thing tonight has to wait, and headed onto the lawn. I actually approached her from behind, so that it was less obvious I was walking toward her, and also to see if there was a place to sit. There sort of was, but it was closer than I normally want, because someone else was in front of her in a chair, about maybe eight feet away. So I had to sit sort of close. This is good and bad. The good -- her feet are really IN THE CAMERA. I mean closeup. The bad -- the angle meant the hazy bright sky was filling the viewfinder behind her, and that backlights her a little bit. Not too bad actually, and overall I like this one more than the last one, but if I could have set this up I would have sat just a little further away, so there was a little less light around her stacked bare feet.

Anyway, I dispensed with formalities because this girl knew exactly what I was up to and she was going to do what she was going to do. And as a matter of fact I could see she was giving me "oh my god this guy again" looks, so it's not like she had forgotten about me. I just put my camera onto the bottoms of her feet and let the chips fall where they may.

As it turns out the chips fell well. She seems to have thought it was funny and she also seems to have known that it was her feet I was into, because she proceeded to wiggle and flex her feet in my face for the next 15 minutes. Sometimes she would grab her toes and look right down into the camera! She looked at the camera a LOT, just to let me know she was in control and letting me shoot because she didn't mind, or thought it was funny. She's extremely pretty and her feet are SEXY AS FUCK. And there she is smiling and wiggling her bare feet at me. When I started shooting, she actually WAVED AT ME!!! (She plays with her long dark hair a lot too, which I've been told is a sign a woman wants someone else to see her as attractive -- I have a huge thing for long dark hair so that makes this clip even more unbearably magnetic for me.)

But the most interesting thing about this, which I captured, was a guy coming over and talking to her about her feet! I could not make it out that well, but I could hear him mention her feet several times. It seemed to catch her off her stride -- she was so ready to tease me again and then suddenly ANOTHER guy was interested in her feet, and this time talking to her about them! LOL!!! Sadly I didn't see her again after this time, which was in September.

2yl3cv.gif

Check out how fucking cute she was!!! I don't usually do this but I am in love with this girl!

Do you have any more of the Eccentric, exotic, playful soles, first encounter?
You said that there was another encounter with her.

Actually the second time I shot her was much trippier than the first! I’ll see if I can dig that up.

Latest clip, store is:

This was in fall of 2018, mid-fall, the weather still decently warm. The lawn was not closed yet (it would close the season just a few days later). I was walking along the alleys looking for pickups and noticed at one point a really beautiful, tall woman sitting with a tall blonde guy in one of the small dirt spaces on the library terrace, but thought nothing of it, until one time I was walking down the stairs to go to the southern alley and I looked over again and she was talking animatedly and I thought I saw some bare toes pop up, so I stopped on the stairs and turned around and went back up to where they were sitting, then slowed down and took my phone out like I was checking a text, then very slowly wandered over in that direction, as if I were looking at my phone.

What I saw got me to sit down on the ledge of that dirt plot IMMEDIATELY, despite the fact that a) it was an odd thing to do and b) she was with this guy. I saw a pair of feet. A pair of big feet. A pair of big, beautiful feet. A pair of big, beautiful feet which were perfectly exposed in an ideal place to film them. Well, almost -- she was sitting in such a way that there was lots of light behind her, but I tried to compensate for that by shimmying around so that the light did not create too much backlighting, and I think it worked. But my movement and the visibility of the camcorder made them both know what I was doing right away, I think, because they were talking about my camera and my shooting and her feet! It turns out he's Australian or British (I couldn't tell which) and pretty annoying, and she's from Sicily and has a very hearty, sexy voice, but you won't hear it, because his voice is so annoying I edited the sound out! lol Trust me, you will thank me.

I literally could not believe how big and sexy this sultry dark beauty's soles were, so shapely and soft looking, and her looks at the camera were amazing. The only thing was, she kept moving her feet to block her gorgeous face, so I kept moving around to catch her face behind her soles! So the video is a little choppy in the beginning, but she just let me have my fun eventually and I was able to settle down, ha!

I was taking a big chance by shooting with her boyfriend right there, and not what you might think I mean. I'm not so worried that something is going to happen, because it probably won't and even if it does, I can take care of myself. No, I am MUCH more worried that they will be upset or worried or worst of all, leave. I don't want to ruin anyone's experience or cause them any concern. But that couldn't have been less true of these two! He thought it was pretty funny, and you could tell she could tell he sort of secretly liked my obvious interest in his girlfriend. She did a sort of tantalizing posing of her soles in my face, to get him excited I think, always really flexing those big things in a sexy way. He teased her once about the size of her feet and she seemed a bit annoyed, because she was trying to be sexy with her feet and most girls think big feet aren't sexy.

One of my favorite experiences from 2018! Sicilian women are gorgeous but I had no idea they had such big feet!

Always nice to see a tall woman with nice feet...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest clip, store is

This was shot late summer of 2018, right around the time college is starting and this girl was most definitely an incoming college frosh, which I discovered based on her conversation as I was walking up to sit in front of her. She was resting her adorable tootsies, about size 8, on a chair and reading a graphic novel, enjoying the beginning of her college life in the city, when suddenly she had the weirdest experience -- but funny! A man came along and sat down in front of her and began to read, and only a few moments later, she noticed a camera lens slide out across his leg! Pointed at ... HER! This was so strange! But why? She soon seemed to realize why, because she began to wiggle her feet in the CUTEST POSSIBLE way! That's funny, and sexy, but what's REALLY cute is the expression on her face -- she has the most incredible cat that ate the canary expression! She doesn't look at the camera that much but you can SEE she KNOWS it's there and she can barely keep from laughing with giddy emotion.

She sat there for the longest time, reading that book, wiggling her pretty feet, smirking knowingly. This was a great way to spend the day. When she left I wondered if she would come over and talk to me, like many girls with this reaction do, but sadly she didn't. I didn't see her again after that. Cute freshman! In fact, this seems like the first time she was away from home -- I could tell by the little bit of fur on her legs -- mom's not there to tell her to shave! lol

Newest clip, store is

It was the "I Dream of Jeannie pants" girl, except this time she was on the alley, and she wasn't wearing her jeannie pants ... but she did have her GORGEOUS soles on her seat back! For a long time! But sadly my camcorder was in its death throes and was constantly pooping out on me as I sat at the table right in front of hers and took my camera out. She had seen me when I shot her in early summer, and didn't seem to get terribly miffed about it, so I was not worried about her ... but didn't take my damn camcorder into account! When I started shooting her she have me a little look and then now and then looked again, but considering how close I was, she didn't seem to mind too much. But every time my camcorder would poop out on me I would get frantic because HER SOLES WERE RIGHT THERE AND I COULDN'T SHOOT THEM! She saw me struggling and she was very, very amused. When I got the camcorder to operate correctly again I would point it back at her and she would immediately mellow out, which was pretty interesting.

So I shot for a while, then she put her beautiful soles down and pulled her socks out, and I was sad. But not REALLY sad, I mean, I had her from the last time, and now I had some even BETTER close-up sole exposure, and again she didn't mind, so this was all a win. I got up and circled the whole park once and when I passed where she had been, wait, she wasn't gone at all! Her feet were back up, but now in grey socks. SO CUTE. As I walked closer I pondered what to do -- should I risk taking the camera out again for socks?

Yes, I should. I sat down and got another five minutes or so of her socked soles! And my camcorder seemed so mesmerized by this sexy view, it only pooped out on me twice! This clip is available soles only, socks only, or soles AND socks.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back