• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D
Looking forward to the continuation of this true story.

Latest clip, store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

This is actually the second of three times I saw this adorable beach bum whose soles are just HEARTBREAKINGLY GORGEOUS at the park. I call her a beach bum because she just emanates that vibe, the California tomboy in casual clothes who spent all her time down on the beach, her soles being kept polished completely soft and flawless by the sand, with an attitude of gentle bemusement, and acceptance, about the foibles of others. Kind of like ... a 21st century Gidget! The first time I saw her (the time before this), she was also super casual in the park, and also had her feet tantalizingly bare and propped up, and also had them filmed by me! (That may hit my store at some future point.) The third time (the time after this) she had her sneakers off but her socks on and didn't have her feet propped all the way up -- her stocking feet were sharing the chair with another girl who had her stocking feet wiggling around on the same chair. That third time she was talking very animatedly to her female friend who was doubled over with laughter pretty much the whole time, so this cute little beach bum is also a very, very funny girl.

But as I say THIS CLIP was the second time I shot her. Some background: The first time I had shot her, I had no choice but to sit really close because the turf was soaked and if I had sat *any* further away I'd have basically been in a puddle. I was so close the first time I could have turned my head and kissed the bare bottom of her foot (an amazing fantasy, to be sure, but also violative of her proximal space, so of course I didn't). Despite that, she is the queen of chill and she just relaxed and texted as I shot, and didn't even pull her feet up. So yeah, she left her PERFECT, FLAWLESSLY SHAPED, STUNNING soles right there for over twenty minutes until she got what seemed to be an urgent text and split.

So THIS time I see her again -- and she looked like she's dressed for a luau, lol! Her gorgeous feet are propped up perfectly again, but now there's more dry ground around her to the front and I don't have to sit in her lap like I did the first time. So I sit a somewhat more respectful distance from her, but still close enough to get good face and sole exposure. And again, yeah, her soles are RADIANT, SHEER PERFECTION ... and it's so nice to know she's a tolerant, kind-hearted person who doesn't seem to mind my interest in her beautiful feet, so I can just start shooting comfortably without fear she's going to freak.

It's funny, she watched me come over and sit down, with a little quixotic smile on her face, but as soon as the camera was out, she carefully avoided looking at the camera. She was texting and sometimes smiling gently, and now and then she does this Mr. Spock thing with her eyebrow. lol Her stunningly beautiful soles loomed large in my viewfinder -- I couldn't believe my good fortune. But then ... after just a few minutes she put her feet down. It had been transcendent, but it had also been very brief, and I was very disappointed. I slid my camera back in my bag but as soon as I did, out of the corner of my eye I saw her feet go back up on the chair! So out my camera came again -- this time her right foot was on top but this was also GREAT sole display, and once again she was cozily rubbing her sensitive feet gently together. This went on a bit longer, then she swerved her bare feet so they were pointed straight down my camera lens, which takes my breath away when I see it, and then ... she put her feet down again. Having learned from the last time, I kept my camera up on my lap and ready, but not recording. This time she had just pulled her feet closer to scratch her itchy soles, which she did *very gingerly" -- I'm guessing because they are very ticklish. I REALLY WISH I HAD CAUGHT THAT SCRATCHING! A minute or two after the scratching she put her feet back up on the chair yet again, this time angled off to her left (screen right) and of course I started shooting again. Eventually her curiosity got the better of her and she just *had* to peek at the camera, and when she did she could not help but smile a little to herself. She did this SEVERAL TIMES! It just totally grabs my heart every time I see it!

It's funny that the whole time I was shooting I was thinking, man she's tough to be sitting there barefoot when it's just over 60F in the city -- I was wearing a light jacket myself -- and sure enough I think her lovely tender tootsies got chilly enough that she decided to put her sneakers back on. When she put her feet down this time I followed them with my camcorder and kept shooting (because I had missed the scratching) and I'M SOOOO GLAD I DID, because I captured her putting her cute socks back on, then her size 9 sneakers, then putting her feet back up. So yeah, this time it was definitely over, but I decided to shoot a few seconds of her sneaker soles anyway, just to see if the size was on them (it was on the sandals she wore the first time I shot her, but not this time.) I can't think of soles more utterly perfect than on this adorable beach bum....

The third time I saw her, with her friend who thought she was so funny, I could see she was slyly peeking at me and talking to her friend who was in total hysterics! I like to dream what she was talking about....

<BR><BR>

I thought this memory card was lost forever but thank god I finally found it! Has like five girls on it from the spring. This little cutie had her booties off and resting her tender tootsies after a dance event on the fountain terrace, chatting with her husbear in a hoodie as I cheekily sat on the pavement to shoot this lol. Not on the store yet I’m just happy I found it!

Latest clip, store is:

On this particular day, unlike many others in the summer of 2018, I arrived at the park to find an embarrassment of riches! Not one not two but THREE WOMEN, all attractive (for different reasons), all barefoot, all with their feet up on chairs so I could have tried my luck shooting. But my favorite soon became clear — a tall brunette with long straight brown hair with LONG GORGEOUS legs and big feet, not huge but definitely 9.5 or 10, her immaculate white sneakers with green and red stripes (Gucci I later discovered, of course bought by daddy) on the ground below her. Also on the ground was a notebook with a Letter (which I later googled and found to be from a high school in Bergen County, NJ), some resumes that clearly showed her name, and a keychain with a pompon on it which had, I later discovered, the school’s colors. I took all this to mean she was a recent graduate of the high school and has been a cheerleader there — in fact, she was so pretty and self-possessed I have no doubt she was captain of the team. She was the type of girl that would have been prom queen if such a thing still existed. She is obviously the queen bee of her group -- the prettiest girls who’d gone to the school no doubt -- because as I passed her from behind she was running a group text chat that had a whole bunch of girls on it! This is going to be fun, I thought as I sat down and took out the camera. I was very obvious about taking the camera out, and pretty confident this particular girl wouldn’t mind — for girls like this, getting attention from men is like breathing, and my particular form of attention would be super textworthy, good for a laugh with the squad.

And so it turned out to be!

As I settled in I noticed her skimpy belly shirt showing off her toned and muscular, slender midsection. When she saw the camcorder her eyebrows went up but then she scrupulously looked away, grabbing her phone and texting. I started to shoot and she flashed one quick and giddy look at the camera — “seriously he is totally filming my bare feet omg!” After that she varied her activity between avoiding looking at the camera and then texting, taking my picture, sending it to the squad, and laughing giddily at their responses! When she read her friends' texts she moved her lips -- that's so delightfully ditzy, I LOVE when girls do that!!! She did put her feet down a few times (edited out) and each time she did I thought, ok it’s over but that was FUCKING AMAZING — only to have her put her big, soft, lusciously curvy feet up again, flamboyantly stacking them up pointed straight at me!

My favorite part is the end, the longest time when she was laughing and texting and peeking at the camera past the edge of her phone — she also did this flirty wave with her big beautiful feet that put a cannon in my trousers believe me, and I’m usually strictly business when I shoot these things. Eventually she put her feet down and I wondered if she would call me out but she didn’t, every once in a while perking my way with a very knowing smile on her pretty face. Later I saw that she had put her long legs and big beautiful feet up again, this time with her Gucci’s on, and I actually considered going over to shoot that, but a better opportunity presented itself and off I went.

This clip now holds the record for most consecutive times I have enjoyed it without watching ANYTHING else. Pretty sure it would be my desert island clip lol.

Last edited:
New clip, store is

This was in spring of 2018, and happened right after the lawn opened and it warmed up a bit. I got there early just because it was convenient but then as lunchtime progressed lots and lots of people were on the lawn, and so when I spotted a pair of bare feet propped up on a chair, really, really long feet, I couldn't see the person the feet belonged to, and the feet were so long I assumed it might be a slender guy. These were feet too long for a woman. So I just wanted to confirm that and walked over.

It was a woman all right!

And a really pretty one too. She's about five seven or so, not short but also not model-tall. But her feet just go on and on forever, I was shocked. She is at least a size 11. At LEAST. She was slender and attractive, and seemed to be out for a run because she had her running shoes and gym socks on the ground below her. I was so expecting it to be a slender guy when I got over there, when I saw the pretty face under the cap I got very flustered and all "holy shit, I wasn't ready for that!" So I just literally flopped down on the grass in front of her and took the camera right out, not being as smooth as I usually am. I opened the viewfinder and zoomed and pressed REC and that's literally the first thing you see in the clip. And right off the bat, she was on to me. She was watching me and what I was doing with a very impassive expression, more curious than anything else. She surveyed my coolly for quite a while when I started to shoot, and then on and off again she did the same thing continuously.

There's really something completely fascinating about that. The whole time she kept those big feet on the chair, looking at me, knowing that I was capturing video of her big naked soles. I wondered what was going through her head, but she did not move her feet or even look at all unhappy. Just more curious than anything else. Most women with big feet are embarrassed of them, because they get teased a lot for it, especially by women with smaller feet, and I wondered if she was quietly intrigued by the idea that someone actually LIKED her big feet so much that he was willing to do this odd thing just to capture their look.

She did put her feet down at one point, actually right after I started shooting, and I was so disappointed, but it's because she had received a call and took out her planner. Once the call was over and she was done writing in her book, her big feet went right back up, and she pointed them straight at me! And of course I joyfully filled my viewfinder with her again. After a few minutes some lunch eaters came along and got directly in the way and again my heart fell, but when I shimmied over a bit to see if I could still get an angle, I was amazed to see her slide those two big feets over a bit on the chair to her left, again pointed at me! I started shooting a third time, and a third time she looked my way with that poker-faced glance. Finally her big, immaculate, shapely soles went down for good, and as she slipped her crisp white socks back on, I got up to look for new opportunities.

When I later reviewed the footage I saw she was wearing a wedding ring and I was so envious ... imagine her lying on your bed with her ankles crossed, and they're YOUR big beautiful feet you can enjoy to your heart's content! Well, we can enjoy them a bit ourselves now ....

She has fabulous long, narrow soles. :feets:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, store is:

Shot on Halloween 2018 -- All Soles Day! The same day this clip is being uploaded. The weather in New York today was quite nice so I thought, for a goof, I'd spend a few hours patrolling around the park and library, and after about an hour and forty five minutes of easy paced wandering, I saw a second pair of soles. (The first pair I saw you don't even want to KNOW about, lol.) This pair was up on a table, and they were ADORABLE, wiggling around, a pretty little blonde head beyond them. This girl was a real throwback to when I was a youngster -- unlike most of the girls I come upon these days, she actually had makeup on! She was wearing a crucifix! It was like a throwback to the 70s. She had on a short dress which is a real problem but there was no way I was not shooting. She had a very slight and mild bit of callusing on the balls of her feet, and lying on the ground below her were the reasons for that -- a pair of black high heeled pumps. Actually her feet and nails were in excellent condition considering her super sexy high heels but they seemed to be really doing a job on her poor tootsies, hence the feet up and wriggling with relief. She had a ton of stuff, like THREE large bags she must have been schlepping around in midtown. I'd call her sexy, wriggling bare feet a size 8 or so. She had a laptop out but wasn't on it much, spending more time with a notebook. She had a big pair of Beats on that stayed on ... right until she talked to me when I was done shooting. LOL!

The table next to her was open but right beyond that were a couple smoking a blunt, so I assumed they'd be mellow, lol. I sat down and the girl looked at me but went back to her notebook. I took the camera out and she looked at me a bit longer, watching as I put it in my lap and opened the viewfinder. From that point on she coolly evaluated me now and then, always looking directly at the camera lens, sometimes for several seconds, then flexing and wiggling her feet and going back to her notebook. So she seemed to see what I was doing and, despite the short skirt, just went back to her thing, and even flexed her feet, suggesting to me that she knew I was filming her feet and didn't care.

I'm glad she didn't care. She's sexy as fuck and her footplay is amazing! She put her feet on another chair or down occasionally but then went back to having her sensual shapely feet back on the table, and I caught it all! She was a huge turn-on.

I wasn't the only person who thought so. About five minutes after I sat down to shoot, I was amazed to see someone come up to the same table I was sitting at and pull up a chair! I always keep the girl in my viewfinder whatever is going on around me, so I didn't see too closely what was happening, but it was pretty clear to me it was a guy, he was also smoking ganja, and he was now sitting right behind me. Through the viewfinder I could see that the girl gave this guy a stare but then went back to her notebook. After four or five minutes, he seems to have wandered off. I suspected he would not have crawled right up my nose like that unless he was also interested in her bare soles -- in fact with the naked bottoms of her feet so visible and so exposed like that, I was surprised she didn't draw even more attention!

This went on for a while and she kept peeking at the camcorder, but then eventually she got a text and put her feet down and shoved her feet back in her black pumps. I thought, ok, the show is over. Then I put the camcorder away and through my headphones I heard a voice. I heard it once, then twice. I looked over at her and she was looking at me and talking to me. I thought, ok, here we go. So I slipped my headphones off and heard the tail end of an "excuse me." She has a husky voice, and speaks rather quietly. I said "yes?" and she said, "was that man your friend?" and I said he wasn't. She said, "that man was definitely PERVING on my FEET." I looked at her and she had a knowing look on her face. Then she said "SO GROSS" in her husky voice and let out a little laugh. I said, "oh I'm sorry" and she laughed again and gave me a *very* wry look that suggested she was pulling my leg, having a bit of fun with me. As I got up to leave, I noticed she had a very white fluffy jacket on a chair back, and I remember wishing she had been wearing that when I was shooting. As I left, I shot a quick look at her heeled feet and she was wiggling them around just like she had when her feet were up on the table ....

Fabulous sole shots! :feets: She was quite aware of the erotic potential of her bare soles, too. :woman:
Thanks for sharing the photos with us. :D

Latest clip, store is:

This was shot in spring, when people were so happy that it was finally warm again! Spring 2018 came late in NYC and it was cool for quite long into the spring. So when this model-gorgeous girl went out this particular day, she had on a tank top and leggings, but brought a warm jacket with her and wore a pair of size 10.5, stone grey ankle booties with a heel. (Thank you, soles of booties, for providing me with that data.) It was in the high 70s F and so she had shed the jacket and the booties and put her INCREDIBLY LONG legs up on a chair to relax, and those BIG juicy soles, pampered and tender and perfect, were resting and taking in the gentle breezes. She was so long and slender -- probably about five ten, most of it leg! -- and she was obviously mixed, with very light skin, and she had these terrifically funky lemon yellow shades on, so whenever I think of her, it's as the "long, light, lemon gal."

She was a revelation because the spring had started out super slow for me, and I saw her soft, pale soles all the way across the lawn, and I went over and sat in the sun (she was in the shade, but I had to sit in the sun to get this angle) and took my camcorder out. She had her feet up but not on the sort of perfect display I usually seek, but I began shooting anyway, just for myself. It took her a few minutes to glance over to me and actually notice the camcorder, but she seemed to take it all in stride. Still, her feet were in sort of a sub-optimal pose and I hoped she'd assume one of my preferred positions.

Then she did! I was so happy, but just about as soon as she did some guy walked over to her and I saw him talking to her. I thought, oh fuck, here we go, but I was relieved to see that he gave her some sort of pamphlet and then walked off, so I settled in to enjoy her new perfect posture! She talked on the phone and texted and took selfies, and now and then peered at me right down those big sexy soles, but made no effort to hide her feet. She put her feet down a few times, edited out of course, but then she would put them back up in that amazing pose and I'd go back to shooting. This went on for a long time, so I've started the clip when she shifted her feet to the great pose, and then added some highlights. The whole thing was almost 40 minutes. By the way if you love footplay she did some very nice, cute toe rubbing that you'll probably enjoy. In the end she pulled up her knees and didn't put her feet back down. I left and a few minutes after I did, "long light lemon" put her large grey booties back on and strode off the lawn, working those AMAZING legs of hers.

I wonder what was going through her head as I captured going on one hour of her big, soft bare soles?

Which would you guys rather see next? Lanky grad student drying her *very* big feet in the library on a stormy day (blue shirt), or Italian model in the park during fashion week (yellow jacket)?

Latest, and GREATEST, clip added, store is

THE STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL BLONDE WITH BIG SOLES RETURNS!

That's what went through my head this fall when, just days before the lawn was going to get ripped up for the year, I saw her. In almost the same place on the lawn as last year, but this time much later in the season. All the way across the lawn she was totally unmistakable -- she has a sort of glorious beauty that radiates, a sort of leonine magnificence, including a perfect silky mane of luxurious hair! And the big shapely feet were up again, this time a bit more active, perhaps because the cheetah pattern high heels she had on the grass below her had been hurting her poor tender big feet as she walked the streets of the city? I remembered she had been super mellow the first time I shot so I skipped the usual formalities of working very gradually into shooting and sat below her and took the camcorder right out.

Almost as soon as I began shooting I could see she was looking at me more often than last time -- she allowed herself to look once, then when the wind blew her hair in her face she peeked at the camera again, all of which I noticed right away, and from there she relaxed and looked more often and more brazenly. I wonder what was going though her beautiful head as I sat down and slid the camcorder into my lap? She had not been on the lawn in about a year (as far as I know, anyway -- when the lawn is open, I'm pretty much always there), and then a year later she returns to the lawn ... and her bare feet get filmed again by the same guy! She was actually extremely cute about it, looking at the camera and sometimes rolling her eyes a little, a smirk on her face, but she kept those big beautiful soles up and wriggling sensually the whole time!

This is pretty much all of it, nothing edited out except when I repositioned myself once or twice. One time she crossed over her ankles, and I shimmied over about two feet to get a better face and sole angle, and as soon as I had moved, she crossed her ankles back over again! LOL!

She is so utterly perfect, such a truly gorgeous and sweet face, such perfect hair, such big, shapely, SENSUAL SOLES!!!

I'm for the Italian model because she looks so sensual and it's super exciting to watch the soles of a sensual lady.
By the way, your work is amazing and one of the very best in the world and the best candid one in the world. Keep it up!
Your angle that puts the ladies' soles right next to their beautiful faces is amazing.

Thanks Ashtar, glad you like it. It took many years for me to gather the courage and develop the technique I use to get that angle.

of course i like it - i absolutely LOVE it - yeah i always think how does he do it, getting so super close to these ladies, and they let him do it, and they are so beautiful

The ones I post are beautiful (mostly lol). I shoot tons more stuff just for myself but don’t post it because it would not draw much interest.

so this is really a best of or greatest hits selection .. when i think of your posts, some all-time classics come to my mind .. the ladies and their feet seem like a wholy grail which we can approach but not touch .. if i ever make it to NYC my main sight will be this place ... your positions give the best sights of the city ..

the "dominican republic aristocrat" (page 76 / 12-18-2016) is one of your all time classics and my absolute favorite these times .. she has such a beautiful face and beautiful big feet which are clean now .. it must be so sensual to give her a foot rub ..

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back