• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip is “Blonde Miracle, Back to Work” — store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Think this was shot in August of this year — after a long afternoon sitting around watching pretty much nothing happening ON the lawn, I happened to quickly scan the fountain terrace ABOVE the lawn and saw ... a tiny sliver of shimmery light. Were my eyes playing tricks on me or was that a barefoot girl?

Not only was it a barefoot girl - it was THE barefoot girl of the universe! The blonde miracle in Size 7 heels! Can’t even put into words how much I ADORE this exquisite little butterfly dressed so smart in her white blouse and black pencil skirt. She had a mask on her desk chair but wasn’t wearing it, apparently choosing to socially distance by pulling a table over toward the front of the terrace. Her sexy but ouchy high heels (a cheap brand lol) were off and propped next to her feet. HER FEET!!! Those wriggly little bunnies ... those incomparable objects of desire!

I had by now shot this slender, curvy angel so many times I just settled in to start — then just about as soon as I did, someone came over and stood right in front of my camera. It was a do gooder and she was glaring at me. I was wearing earbuds and I couldn’t hear what she was saying but I saw she was talking over at the blonde miracle. She put her feet down with her little bare toes resting lightly against the lower legs of the chair, listening intently to this outraged, heavyset woman. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her laugh and wave her hand dismissively, and when the large woman persisted she just laughed and waved again. The big woman wandered off. I thought, ok great ... so all of this and I’m only getting 30 seconds of the most perfect feet ever in history. Thanks, fatso.

Then the blonde miracle glanced quickly in my direction and ... put her feet back up....

And I got another SEVENTEEN MINUTES of her. (I edited the unpleasantness out as cleanly as I could.) Every once in a while her eyes would quickly drift over/past me but mostly she just focused on her excel spreadsheet, her phone, and wiggling or twitching her beyond-description, achingly beautiful tender little tootsies in the warm late summer breeze. I was exhilarated and frankly very excited, but there was also a part of me that was worried the intervening rhino would try to cause more trouble. Didn’t happen!

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Latest clip is “Lil Dee’s Long Island Sass” — store is:

Lil Dee is SASSY! She’s just chilling on lunch break from her job enjoying the warm fall weather when ... her bare feet start getting filmed by you. At first she notices and is miffed and very huffy! You can’t bear being so close to those sensual naked soles so you get closer — AND SHE LETS YOU HAVE IT with some epic Long Island sass the likes of which the world has never heard ... and never will hear again! She even calls a friend to dime you out!

Since your thing is doing all your thinking for you now you pull the chair right up to her and begin tickling her soft sensitive little soles! And she changes her tune! She LOVES the feeling and being touched by you and as usual she’s not afraid to say so!

Yes this all happened on a crowded public plaza with people hearing Dee curse me out, then watching as her soft little feet squirmed in panic as they were tickled!

Latest clip is “Slender starlet’s sizable soles,” store is:
Http://Clips4sale.com/40361

This is my second favorite type of candid encounter. My favorite kind is when the girl openly loves being shot and eagerly teases me with her naked soles. But right behind that is the girl who’s like “omg this is so odd! But I have to see WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!” That was very much this girl.

She was up on the library terrace and it was late 2019, before everything got WEIRD. She had a leather jacket draped over a chair and ankle length black leather witchie-poo booties which looked like two banana boats tied up together, that had obviously been hurting her big size 10.5 feet because she didn’t strike me as the type to sit around with her bare feet up! She is fucking gorgeous and she *has to be* an actress — she was just too slender and radiant not to be. She had PRESENCE.

I put my eyes back in my head and walked over in front of her, sitting down on the marble steps, trying extremely hard not to notice her, to be as inconspicuous and innocent as possible. Because I literally had to catch at least some video of her OR I WOULD DIE! I actually took my phone out, pretended to check my texts and email, then nonchalantly slid my camcorder out of my bag into my lap ....

When she came alive in my viewfinder she was taking a selfie — OF COURSE. But it was just a few moments before she was looking around, looked down at me, then away for a second, then back at me again! You can tell she’s really startled and after a little while she pulled her feet up and gave me such a look! The one consolation was, she was broadly smiling, like, ok you bad boy I see you! So weird! When she did this you could see the tops of her feet, which were also ultra-gorgeous.

I think she expected me to flee when she busted me, not realizing that I *want* the subject to see — what I enjoy most is seeing her bare soles as she reacts to them being filmed. So I just sat there. She kept giving me little looks with a smirk as if maybe trying to figure me out. Why is he staying? Over these next few minutes, I half-wondered if she was going to call me out, but instead she suddenly plopped those big gorgeous feet right down again! Bam! And I pressed record and got right back to it.

Maybe at first she didn’t know I was filming her feet, because when she put her feet back and I slid the camera back I thought I heard her give a little laugh. And then I caught a TON of primo sole exposure of this beauty. Now she was casting furtive peeks my way, and once she obviously filmed me filming HER. In the end though I think she was like — feet or no feet you’ve been FILMING ME FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES! She put her feet down again, this time for good, and I was sure by the look she gave me that she was going to say something, but she didn’t. She gave me a good long look though — the man who now had lots of film footage of her big tender soles! Lol

I’m definitely waiting for the time I see her in a commercial or tv show or movie. She shone like a starlet and I’m sure she is one! When that day comes, MY GOD ....

Great sole shots and a wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

what i totally love about your work (except for the videos and still photos of course) is that you don't just shoot videos and post selected photos, but each time also write a lengthy description of the whole event, how it unfolded and what you know about the girl. believe me, i'm often reading your old texts, and it almost feels like reading an exciting book, and you take the reader to be there standing next to you. it makes the whole thing so much more intellectual and intelligent. reading, not merely looking at pictures. people say reading is great for the mind and personality, and what could be more exciting to read than your encounters. your latest clip (the blonde actress in the black clothes) is nothing short of another instant classic. but what i don't like other people doing here is reposting your whole text and picture set just to say "great" below it. it takes so much space away and makes the forum thread unnecessarily long. not your fault of course. keep up your great work. i'm always excited when there's a new post.

Last edited:
what i totally love about your work (except for the videos and still photos of course) is that you don't just shoot videos and post selected photos, but each time also write a lengthy description of the whole event, how it unfolded and what you know about the girl. believe me, i'm often reading your old texts, and it almost feels like reading an exciting book, and you take the reader to be there standing next to you. it makes the whole thing so much more intellectual and intelligent. reading, not merely looking at pictures. people say reading is great for the mind and personality, and what could be more exciting to read than your encounters. your latest clip (the blonde actress in the black clothes) is nothing short of another instant classic. but what i don't like other people doing here is reposting your whole text and picture set just to say "great" below it. it takes so much space away and makes the forum thread unnecessarily long. not your fault of course. keep up your great work. i'm always excited when there's a new post.

Yes I agree, I always like to read the narrative behind the situation it is almost like reading an interesting novel.

Latest clip is “Aching Soles of STUNNINGLY beautiful brunette” — store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

This was the last time I saw the STUNNINGLY beautiful blonde’s big bare soles, over a year ago as of the time I’m posting this — I think it was September of 2019. Although, like the time I had seen her before this, in spring, she was a STUNNINGLY beautiful brunette now! Which I have to say I like even better than the blonde on her, but YMMV.

Luckily for me she’s that perfect confluence of factors — she’s gorgeous; she likes to be barefoot; she likes to put her feet up; and she often hangs around the library and park rectangle between fifth and sixth avenues in the low 40s. This confluence has happened with several girls over the decades, luckily for me, because, at least for me, there’s nothing more arousing than seeing the bare soles of the same cute girl for the third or (dare I say it) FOURTH time, knowing that she knows what I’m doing yet keeping her sexy bare feet up for me to film. That is high octane HOTNESS to me.

When I spied them on the plaza and made my way over, I suspected this would go well because I had shot her once before at very close range for a very long time and she had just placidly sat there as I rolled, occasionally looking down at the camera, wiggling her beautiful size 10s (guessing) as I recorded her. Now, just like the last time, she was with a friend and speaking what I believe to be Italian. This time though they were sitting on the plaza in front of the library. The friend was an EXTREMELY pretty blonde with several boutique shopping bags, you know, those expensive little hard paper bags in bright colors with the twine handles. The friend did not have her feet up, but the stunningly beautiful one did! I noticed there was a place I could sit, a little ledge around a little landscaped part of the plaza they were sitting close to. I made a thing of “stopping to tie my shoelace,” then sat on the little ledge. I side-eyed her and it was clear I had misjudged where to sit, ha ha, because her feet were *so close* to my face I could have leaned over and kissed her bare soles. They had stopped talking because I had screwed up and basically sat right in front of her, but then to my relief the stunningly beautiful girl started chattering away in Italian again and they both got back to it. She was going to let me get away with this ... again!

I think this time I encountered this girl, she and her friend had been walking like crazy, maybe for days, likely because the friend was in New York visiting? The stunningly beautiful girl’s bare feet always look so soft and tender — big and vulnerable, and this time I think they must have been completely aching. Her soles were very pink and she had developed some light callusing on her heels, poor thing. And she continuously wiggled her toes and rubbed her feet together in that way women do when their feet are killing them.

Soon after I started shooting she gestured over to me with her eyes as she was talking to her friend. I had the distinct impression she was saying something like “this guy, he films my bare feet, constantly! And we know what he’s doing with the video ha ha.” But as I say I don’t speak Italian. She also seemed to take my picture on the sly once, with her phone held low, then showed it to her friend and they both laughed.

She put her feet down several times while they were there chatting and I sat there, looking faintly foolish, waiting for her feet to go back up. I think the big tender beauties ached so much she just had to prop them back up again, and then I’d get back to capturing their image! I had her at a bit of a disadvantage, lol! Eventually she scrambled those big beautiful feet back in her space age track shoes and off they went, and she let out a big chuckle as they passed me. Unlike when she’s by herself, when she’s with a friend she studiously avoids looking at my camera. I have my fingers crossed that once the pandemic is in the rearview mirror, she and her sexy feet will return to her haunts.

P

STUNNINGLY beautiful sums it up about right! And would not be surprised if those gorgeous gunboats were 11s, maybe 12s? Well done!

how come these girls all have such big feet? :) but i love girls with big feet! she looks different now, and her feet are so amazing! and since her feet are killing her, i'd just love to give her a relaxing foot massage. it's always great to see girls return on your thread. i always thought she was russian, but that was another blonde who looks similar. and only now i realize the 3rd set of her is her (when she was first brunette). i love beautiful girls who like to be barefoot like her.

Last edited:
Hi,
i would purchase this one immediately, but a clip with 4706 MB do not run smoth on my old computer.
Is it possible to get a smaler one, like your other clips in 1280x720 resolution?

By the way: Thank you for your great work!

She has STUNNINGLY beautiful soles!
Great sole shots and a fine narrative to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

I wonder if others have the same problem with resolution? Maybe I’ll redo lower res.

Just posted the clip as 1280 res by popular demand — some people had said that their systems don’t allow them to view the super high res clips.

Throwback...Tuesday?

RBS - long time fan, thank you for continuing to post top quality content. Throwback to the Foot Patrol days, any chance we will get to see the segments below in the store at some point? Maybe we create a poll and see which segments get the most votes?

tapeb5.jpg

tapec2.jpg

tapec17a.jpg

tapef12a.jpg

tapei5a.jpg

tapej3.jpg

tapej11.jpg

tapem5.jpg

tapem12d.jpg

tapet10.jpg

tapeu4.jpg

tapev4.jpg

tapew10a.jpg

tapey17.jpg

tapey16.jpg

tape2a21.jpg

dvd4b.jpg

The tech at this point is so low I think people don’t feeble want to see it anymore.

Latest clip, my store is:

This was the first time a girl ever REALLY spoke to me after I shot vid of her, and this led to a fruitful friendship!

It was in 2012 and I was very disappointed to show up at the park when its website said the lawn was open, only to find it was closed. I was really eager to shoot, so instead of leaving, I walked around the alleys of the park, then in front of the library, for THREE HOURS. In the late afternoon, I was pretty tired and decided to go home. I walked one more time around the library and I saw soles! She was exotic looking and had tinted hair, and her cute soles were really propped up nicely, her black boots on the ground below her, white socks peeking out of the tops of the boots.

So in order to shoot the vid I would have to do the very embarrassing thing of sitting on the sidewalk and taking out a camera, which of course is what I did -- at this point I would have got naked in order to get some footage. Naturally this attracted her attention IMMEDIATELY. This is the moment of truth -- either the woman doesn't like it and puts her feet down and maybe even chews you out, or her curiosity and bemusement gets the better of her, and she leaves her feet up for the experience of having her bare soles video'ed by a stranger. To my immense relief, this girl was so sporting. She gave me the funniest looks, very sly, very bemused, the whole time. Her soles looked very soft and very sensitive, and as it turns out, my instincts were 100% right!

She wriggled her feet around at me from time to time, her expression showing that she was entertained by the attention as I was by the sight of her bare soles. Now and then she would put them down (and I'd stop shooting) but then she'd see I would lower my camera so after a minute or so she'd put her feet back up and cross her ankles and of course I'd promptly start shooting again. Finally she put her feet down, and I put the camera away and was getting my carcass off the sidewalk when she said to me, "it almost tickled me to have you do that." I laughed and asked her what she meant, and she said, "my feet are excruciatingly ticklish -- I was worried you would lean over and tickle them because if you did I might kick your head!" She went on to tell me how her brothers used to pin her down when she was being annoying as a girl (apparently, often) and tickle her feet until she nearly had asthma attacks! I thought to myself, hmm, and started a whole new conversation with her ....

My favorite moments were when she looked at the camera so most of the caps reflect that, lol

Hey RBS, did anything ever come of this?

Latest clip is “Slender starlet’s sizable soles,” store is:
Http://Clips4sale.com/40361

This is my second favorite type of candid encounter. My favorite kind is when the girl openly loves being shot and eagerly teases me with her naked soles. But right behind that is the girl who’s like “omg this is so odd! But I have to see WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!” That was very much this girl.

She was up on the library terrace and it was late 2019, before everything got WEIRD. She had a leather jacket draped over a chair and ankle length black leather witchie-poo booties which looked like two banana boats tied up together, that had obviously been hurting her big size 10.5 feet because she didn’t strike me as the type to sit around with her bare feet up! She is fucking gorgeous and she *has to be* an actress — she was just too slender and radiant not to be. She had PRESENCE.

I put my eyes back in my head and walked over in front of her, sitting down on the marble steps, trying extremely hard not to notice her, to be as inconspicuous and innocent as possible. Because I literally had to catch at least some video of her OR I WOULD DIE! I actually took my phone out, pretended to check my texts and email, then nonchalantly slid my camcorder out of my bag into my lap ....

When she came alive in my viewfinder she was taking a selfie — OF COURSE. But it was just a few moments before she was looking around, looked down at me, then away for a second, then back at me again! You can tell she’s really startled and after a little while she pulled her feet up and gave me such a look! The one consolation was, she was broadly smiling, like, ok you bad boy I see you! So weird! When she did this you could see the tops of her feet, which were also ultra-gorgeous.

I think she expected me to flee when she busted me, not realizing that I *want* the subject to see — what I enjoy most is seeing her bare soles as she reacts to them being filmed. So I just sat there. She kept giving me little looks with a smirk as if maybe trying to figure me out. Why is he staying? Over these next few minutes, I half-wondered if she was going to call me out, but instead she suddenly plopped those big gorgeous feet right down again! Bam! And I pressed record and got right back to it.

Maybe at first she didn’t know I was filming her feet, because when she put her feet back and I slid the camera back I thought I heard her give a little laugh. And then I caught a TON of primo sole exposure of this beauty. Now she was casting furtive peeks my way, and once she obviously filmed me filming HER. In the end though I think she was like — feet or no feet you’ve been FILMING ME FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES! She put her feet down again, this time for good, and I was sure by the look she gave me that she was going to say something, but she didn’t. She gave me a good long look though — the man who now had lots of film footage of her big tender soles! Lol

I’m definitely waiting for the time I see her in a commercial or tv show or movie. She shone like a starlet and I’m sure she is one! When that day comes, MY GOD ....

By popular demand this has been added to the store in 1280 resolution.

This is actually TICKLING but just adding it here for catalog completeness ....

Latest clip added to store — Tabby’s TICKLED Tootsies:
https://clips4sale.com/40361/real-bare-soles/cidfbcb8896e993ea2e0ffd7e30d3

Just when I thought shooting “Tabby’s Tiny Tootsies” was more than I could ever wish for, things got better! Tabby agreed to work with a friend, who I’ll refer to as TF for “Tabby’s Friend,” to shoot a video of ... HER TINY GORGEOUS TOOTSIES BEING TICKLED!

This is the kind of tickling I like the most ... very gentle and playful. For the first half of the vid Tabby wriggles her adorable little feet into the camera, but then TF begins to tickle tease those teeny soles and we go from wriggling to wiggling and giggling! Tabby’s soles are obviously very sensitive and the look on her face is priceless as TF tickles her soles! I think this must have been a very peculiar spot for Tabby to find herself in, because though she’s pint sized, she’s a PISTOL, a little FIREBALL, and to just have to sit there and let her soft, sensitive little soles get tickled without any way to retaliate? I think she’s not used to that AT ALL! lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back